It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Officer: White House staff lived in fear of Hillary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Evidently you are unaware of the fairly significant LIST of folks who've worked around the creature . . . and said essentially the same things.

So, what do you think the odds are . . . that say a typical mix of a dozen more or less average population sorts of people

saying virtually the same things about a person's habits, personality, flaws etc.

could ALL be even 98% wrong?

This psychologist would tell you--not very likely at all. Extremely unlikely short of someone jiggering the composition of the group.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
So Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is not only a pathological liar but a bully as well. ~$heopleNation

I think that's a mild way of putting it.

She's farrrrr more than a bully. She's a homicidal, ruthless, spiteful, vengeful bw*tch of a bully.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Now now.

Don't you know it's the gritchy one's UNdivine right, her destiny, her TURN to be

The most spiteful, vengeful, ruthless, homicidal, screaming, destructive, spewing, deranged, . . . bw*tch of a shrike ever to prance down the halls of D.C. Power?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Evidently you are unaware of the fairly significant LIST of folks who've worked around the creature . . . and said essentially the same things.

Names, testimony and link(s) for this list?

Cuz people say sh*& all the time...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Doesn't she have

'chronic, persistent, terminal, particularly extremely gritchy PMS?'

If not so diagnosed, she could spawn a new label/category.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just reading the MSM the last 25 years would provide such a list. That was mostly my source.

Certainly dogpile.com might help.

Given all the givens . . . just reading even 20% of most of the more popular sites or articles etc. could come up with most of such a list.

It's really rather common knowledge.

The only ones oblivious to such facts are those who think she's still Mother Mary reincarnated. Barf and apologies to the authentic Mother Mary.

edit on 8/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Just reading the MSM the last 25 years would provide such a list.

Otherwise you can't provide names, links and testimony for the long list you claimed.

I am not pro-Clinton, just anti-BS as it is the best way to navigate the world IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
A reporter has claimed to have some inside info

Any OP that begins this way, absent credible sources and based on "some guy told me"...forces me to examine the "reporters" credibility.

Clicking through to your Op article and then clicking through to the reporter, here are the list of "articles"..

You tell me if they look like a "reporter" or if they look like someone earning click-bait revenue through ideological fiction and propaganda..

www.powerlineblog.com...

Movin on..

There have been quite a few books written long before about Hillary and how she treats people, especially how she treats those paid to guard her sorry ass. It's been household knowledge that HRC is the worst kind of barnyard animal in how she treats others, but yeah, hey, keep on saying those stories are all nonsense if you feel better.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There is a mountain of Secret Service agents saying she is a horrible person...but can't direct to a names?

I am not pro-Hillary..just anti-BS.

G'Day..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Even the people who defend Hillary feel so soiled that they have to add "I am not pro-Hillary"... seems to be a trend the last week or so.

I am Pro-FBI and not ashamed to say it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I am not pro-BS..which is why I am not pro-Hillary..
edit on 8-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Otherwise you can't provide names, links and testimony for the long list you claimed.

Buy the book, it is #1 on Amazon right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Could someone please humour me here for a second....

I'm not American. I've skimmed through this thread a bit shocked at the reaction to a witness report with an agenda (selling his book). Especially the lack of equal terms between her and Trump in terms of her being labelled a "crazy woman" and "bully" for these bits of hearsay compared to his ACTUAL historical forcible evictions, bankrupting of others etc. Never mind the spoilt brat personality.... Anyway, my question is, could someone please point me to the detailed factual reports of things she has done which make her vindictive or a bully?

As an outsider the media (including US media) continually portray it as a Clinton v Trump race. In terms of basic humanity it appears from the outside to be a no contest. I don't want to turn this into a Trump bashing derail but without his rich KKK Daddy he'd quite obviously be no where- rather than everywhere.(!)

So please, this isn't an argument but an actual plea for the factual reasons why Clinton is so hated by some- and please none of this generic "Liberal Loon"/ "Tree hugging Democrat" O'Reilly style nonsense. From the outside it makes very little sense. I try to read up on these things but just find obvious campaign pieces over-publicising things which would barely register for another lower profile politician.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Now now.

Don't you know it's the gritchy one's UNdivine right, her destiny, her TURN to be

The most spiteful, vengeful, ruthless, homicidal, screaming, destructive, spewing, deranged, . . . bw*tch of a shrike ever to prance down the halls of D.C. Power?

Don't hold back; tell us what you really think! LOL!

It's her turn, alright.......to go to jail! Do not pass Go, do not collect any more taxpayer money.....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hillary is the best: Here is the proof:

Hillary:

VS

Trump:

Any questions?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hillary was supposedly subjected to predictive mind programming similar to MK Ultra. Erratic/violent mood swings are a sure sign. Victims are exposed at a young age. One moment they'll be protected, the next they'll be punished. In often horrific ways. She truly is a puppet...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I want everyone reading this to think hard about this question.

How many people do you know that have died in a plane crash? One, maybe?

Bill and Hillary Clinton have personally worked or been acquainted with about two dozen people that have died in about 6 separate plane crashes. Each one of those people could have shed light in one form or another if subpoenaed on various Clinton scandals.

Wake up folks. These two are the absolute worst criminals and they must not be allowed back in the White House.

I would not be surprised if the GOP doesn't have a smoking gun re: Hillary's emails and just wont use it until after Obama is gone so he cant pardon her.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join