It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Completely Loses Control After Her EBT Food Stamps Card Is Declined

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

This video looks staged as hell to me. Not really sure I believe it

OP, why do you continually post this kind of garbage? Anything to stir the pot for stars and flags, I guess..smh.

I used to feel like this, then I realized, sadly, that this is all a lot of people on this site have. They have no friends in real life so they have to create an online character and continually post stuff like this for flags and stars to feel validated.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That video is a lot older than what that article states.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
11months ago it was because they ran out of skittles?

bunk OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I read alot and tend to favo(u)r some English spellings at times. I have no idea why you chose to home in that and/or call me on it. 'Scuse moi!

Yes, I devolved into a mini rant about what I feel the future holds for many of our citizens when we are openly inundated with "immigrants". I can feature them being pushed to the front of our welfare lines when many, many of our own citizens have been put off, ignored, overlooked or turned down for the same things that will be shelled out freely to so-called immigrants. It simply angers me.

I'm all for helping the less fortunate AFTER our own backyard has been cleaned up, and AFTER our own people are taken care of first. I see it as affrontery to our citizens, especially our vets, to put mostly unwelcomed people ahead of them. What the agenda is behind things going on today I hate to even think about, it's scarey as hell. Call me paranoid or whatever, it's just how I feel and as long as it's still America I will state my feelings and thoughts. It doesn't make me feel bad to be proven wrong either. And actually I would love to be proven wrong about the tenuous state of our world today...because I don't see much good in the future.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Call me paranoid or whatever, it's just how I feel and as long as it's still America I will state my feelings and thoughts. It doesn't make me feel bad to be proven wrong either. And actually I would love to be proven wrong about the tenuous state of our world today...because I don't see much good in the future.

You are not wrong in your assessment as far as being proven wrong goes you cannot expect others to start the movement and you just follow along, you have to be the change you want to see, our elected leaders are too busy lining their own pockets to know what is going on in the world so no point waiting for them to make a difference......

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Some of you people are so delusional its laughable. As a white guy who grew up IN the city of Detroit, I can sit here and tell you that what you are seeing is Ghetto Mentality in action. Tactics like this have been an effective tool for them for a long time. It is learned behavior not a mental condition. I would go as far as to call it part of their culture.
The black-American culture is not the same, although some things cross over and is shared by everyone. We are, 2 very different people sharing the same space. Our ideas of wrong and right, what is not acceptable and what is..... can be very different indeed.
There are some things about black culture I admire. I used to sit in school and watch them dance, totally free from of feeling awkward about the eyes of everyone watching them...... but then I saw other things, that scared me, and still do to this day. So much so, that I ended up with a 2 page article published in the Detroit Free Press...... and payed a price for it.
When you grow up in cities like Detroit, you learn things that become 2nd nature, where the cops are, which cars are unmarked police cars........... and you may remove my post for this comment but you will only be removing truth..... for the very reason this website exists. You learn to tell the Black Americans..... from the 'n-word's. Personally I have not had anything too terrible done to me to make me distrustful of the ghetto folks like the girl in the video...... but the things I have seen them do to each other without hesitation.... is enough to make me want to be as far away as I can from anything to do with them as I can. If you do not believe there is a difference, I invite you to relocate to the neighborhood I grew up in and watch the madness, Watch and sit there scratching your head in utter amazement trying to make sense of the things going on around you. It really has nothing to do with skin color, it is culture
Why would 1000s of people, working at Fords, making 70k a year....... continue living in the ghetto even though they could easily live almost anywhere? Culture clash... I think mines better, they think theirs is better..... I dont understand theirs, they don't understand mine. Two families living under the same roof...... good for a while, but seldom ends well....... and always ends with one family moving out.
This is a culture thing. I visited some family in Kentucky when I was a kid. One morning a rooster crowed on a neighbors porch, the guy immediately killed it..... because if he didnt someone in the house would die, and the guy who owned the rooster was like... yup yup had to do what you had to do....cant have anyone dying. My cousins husband saw a mouse and shot it, blew a hole right threw the house with a shotgun. Their culture is not my culture, I think mine is better, they think theirs is better...and so it repeats

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i reckon its mental health, if you had a brain you would steal food to eat if eating to survive is important. rather than get arrested for trashing a shop..suppose she will get prison food.

i bet its the best exercise she had for a while though, judging by her size i can see she is well fed anyway

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Pretty much what I was thinking - why the hell we ever decided to shutter and "de-fund" mental health facilities is beyond me.

The irony...Anyone who can't see this woman is mentally ill is absolutely nuts.

If I recall it was the Dems idea because people deserved to be treated better and the Republicans said fine it'll save a bunch of money.

Michigan used to have a bunch of state hospitals now they have Welfare and crime.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow.......do we know if she was arrested?? Does she have kids? Imagine how they'd act, with her for an example.

I watched the other video from the source, as well. Again, wow.....maybe that woman could spend the money she used for her manicure on food. Nothing like that in out budget, and we don't get welfare!

I'd like to see ever single state have a work requirement, for all capable of working. Some are doing this, and the poverty rates decrease.

Watch out, folks in big cities, if some glitch happens again!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: paperdoll

EVERYBODY who lives in your town has those issues?

Dd you not read her post? She stated that some are like that, and others are struggling. It doesn't take everyone being that way to ruin the experience; it just takes a decent percentage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join