It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MAN dressed as MAN in the MEN'S room is caught videotaping young boy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The same thing just happened in Edmonton by Aaron Voon, a child psychiatrist in Australia visiting Canada. If it was my son I'd be in jail!

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 7-6-2016 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Dressed as a man.....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Is what happened in this case wrong? of course it was... Are there always going to be rapists, and perverts? Sure there will be. But ask yourself, is allowing men into women's restrooms and locker rooms going to make them safer because a percentage of the 0.03% of the population want this?

What about the women who have been raped, or have been victim of sexual assault by men? They don't have rights now? They are a much bigger group who have been victimized by males, yet you want them to "deal with it and accept men in their restrooms and locker rooms"...

Even transgenders admit the majority of transgenders are heterosexual.

Cross-dressers are one group in the larger transgendered community.

www.gendercentre.org.au...

Here from another transgender website.

Myths About Transgender
All crossdressers are gay. Wrong. The incidence of bisexuality or homosexuality in the transgender community is the same as the population at large. Most are heterosexual - straight.

www.transgenderlondon.com...

This thread is an obvious and failed attempt to claim that "it is ok to allow men into women's restrooms and locker rooms because hey, sexual molestation and rapes are going to happen so why not, leave women open to more male violence"...

Of course not all men are violent, but the fact is such mandates does put women at higher risk of violence, and sexual molestation.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a man(priest/pastor, wtvr) is caught probing a child in church, so, let me be a priest too cause i think im a girl but still have a unit. we have a right to do whatever the *bleep* we want! -says a dumbass

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

i always enjoy readin your posts

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

is allowing men into women's restrooms and locker rooms

That's the thing, no one is advocating for allowing men into these places. If a person is a man that identifies as a man they will be arrested and subsequently convicted because they will not have the proper paper trail to present in court to prove they are in fact Transgender.

You people really have no clue how the judicial system works...here in the good ol US of A people are (and I use this phrase loosely) innocent until proven guilty. The first step is arresting a perpetrator in this case that being a sexual predator in the bathroom and that is the scenario predator's absolutely do not want.

As a Trans person if I were to be accused of misconduct simply for being in a bathroom my next step would be to put my hands behind my back, cooperate fully and then lawyer up and gather all my documented evidence to present in court where I would be exonerated. Actual predators will not have this option as they will not have the opportunity to provide identity affirming paperwork.

For those of you that like to play what if's allow me to beat you to the punch and say that if a predator actually spent the money and time then went through the entire process to be officially recognized as Transgender just so they could ninja their way into a bathroom that person would be the most desperate and conniving predator ever. Most predator's just become a priest, scout leader, teacher or speaker of the house. These things are easier to do for them.

Stop being paranoid while living in fear and be honest with yourselves. Your fears are irrational and based entirely on fantasy conceived in your own minds.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I think it needs to be said again that the real issue is how the federal government is imposing its will against people regardless of local cultures who wish to have their own sovereignty. The Federal government is supposed to only be allowed to impose on interstate issues. The states are supposed to be like 50 independent countries allied under one contract, not united as one corporate monster. The government only increased racial tensions and racial problems in the 1950's by imposing its will on cultures not yet ready by its civil impositions laws that. Would Mississippi have racial segregation in schools today if the Feds didn't force them. Hopefully its incredibly obvious they would not have that.

Basically the USA looks like country-sized states as babies that need to be force-fed its GMO toxic milk. Unbelievable the world we live in.

I have to look at things in a historic perspective. The concept of science was popularized only a few hundred years ago in the Renaissance. I guess it will take a couple hundred more before the concept of science can be applied to politics where policies are based on what actually works. For example, what government spending program has ever been analyzed to find out if it worked or not. LOL, seriously.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Equal treatment under the laws is the Law of the Land. No state, no county, no city is allowed to discriminate against a fellow citizen. Everyone deserves not to be discriminated against NOW... not whenever a state feels like it.

Don't like that? Move to a country that doesn't have a problem with discrimination.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

I think it needs to be said again that the real issue is how the federal government is imposing its will against people regardless of local cultures who wish to have their own sovereignty. The Federal government is supposed to only be allowed to impose on interstate issues. The states are supposed to be like 50 independent countries allied under one contract, not united as one corporate monster. The government only increased racial tensions and racial problems in the 1950's by imposing its will on cultures not yet ready by its civil impositions laws that. Would Mississippi have racial segregation in schools today if the Feds didn't force them. Hopefully its incredibly obvious they would not have that.

Basically the USA looks like country-sized states as babies that need to be force-fed its GMO toxic milk. Unbelievable the world we live in.
I have to look at things in a historic perspective. The concept of science was popularized only a few hundred years ago in the Renaissance. I guess it will take a couple hundred more before the concept of science can be applied to politics where policies are based on what actually works. For example, what government spending program has ever been analyzed to find out if it worked or not. LOL, seriously.

You know I will be honest with you because I am generally an honest person and will say that I whole heartedly agree with you here. Having learned and discovered more about the truth of things as I've grown older I have become more of a libertarian fundamental constitutionalist with time. That being said as a Trans person I am extremely biased in this matter and I will continue to welcome the Feds protection here while attempting to be honest about the reality of the situation when I discuss this topic. If you go back through my post history you will see that I avoid touching on this aspect of the debate as it is not beneficial to my desire for a sense of peace and safety when relieving myself in public facilities.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

pedophiles and sexual assaults have always happened in restrooms, but those were boys/men in the proper restrooms. It all happens in every restroom, no matter what the case, but NOW men are allowed into the women's room and this is a new wave of violence...for a different reason.

"Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter"

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

but NOW men are allowed into the women's room

No...no they are not. What don't you understand about the fact that in order to be recognized as Transgender you have to have an identity affirming letter from an expert in the field. That letter is what will exonerate someone in the court of law should it go that far. If the person does not have a letter then I'm sure most reasonable judges will convict and sentence that person.

So again NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Men who present and identify as men will not be allowed in the restroom with women. Some asshats might try that to make some kind of point and if caught by authorities in that act will be arrested for misconduct.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

just because you may be just doesn't make others.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh my gosh really! Then lets just let all the tranny pervs in at once. What could go wrong? pfftt..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don't know where you got the idea that all transgenders will have some official "trans" license and or certificate, but I do know you are incredibly wrong. That is ridiculous.

That is the whole reason this bathroom issue is even a debate, because there is no such official thing. There is no way anyone can be tested accurately to be transgender, because its all in the mind. So the certificates would be pointless, and often inaccurate, and any liar could get one.

So that means anyone can pretend to be anything and gain access anywhere without issue. There is no way to determine that they are actually transgender, or pretending to be so they can creep on people in bathrooms, and everywhere else the transgender community is fighting to gain access to.
edit on 9-6-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

No your assertion of knowledge in this matter is ridiculous especially when it is concisely clear that you have no real world expertise on what it takes to be recognized as Transgender. I do, I am Trans and I'm know a lot of the Trans girls in my region. Those of us who officially identify as Trans have been through the process to get this letter because it is absolutely necessary in order to achieve the treatment we desire.

Tell me again what are your credentials are or experience is in this field of study, because ya know I wouldn't know anything about this being Trans, well read and educated on the subject or anything. Just because you come along to jump on the hate wagon and spew forth hot garbage onto your computer screen does not make any of it credible let alone true. Ignorance denied, good day sir.

Reply to: JimBeilson

Another one of you that has no ability to rationally and intelligently discuss/debate this but instead just pops in and hurls direct insults (tranny/perv's) in the form of rude one liners. How quaint and again I'm not sure how the mods have allowed this blatant violation of T&C's to slip through.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So you need a letter from an 'expert' to tell other people what you are?

"No...no they are not. What don't you understand about the fact that in order to be recognized as Transgender you have to have an identity affirming letter from an expert in the field. That letter is what will exonerate someone in the court of law should it go that far. If the person does not have a letter then I'm sure most reasonable judges will convict and sentence that person."

So it's not enough then to identify as anything, you need a letter confirming it. Come on, when is this going to stop?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why do I not see anyone complaining about women going in the boys' room?

Why aren't people complaining about homosexuals in the bathrooms with their children?

This is all so insulting to women. Nobody cares about trans-males because they are trying to become
noble men. Being masculine is prideful but being feminine is shameful. That's the message.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Are there always going to be rapists, and perverts? Sure there will be. But ask yourself, is allowing men into women's restrooms and locker rooms going to make them safer because a percentage of the 0.03% of the population want this?

Who wants it? The rapist or the rapees. I didn't used to believe the women wanted this. But when they fail to take precautions to prevent it, you have to believe that they are aroused by bad men who use force to get sex.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

That's the thing, no one is advocating for allowing men into these places. If a person is a man that identifies as a man they will be arrested and subsequently convicted because they will not have the proper paper trail to present in court to prove they are in fact Transgender.

Do you make stuff up as you go? I can walk into Target right now as a man and just walk into the woman's bathroom if I demand that I am a woman today. No questions asked. It has already happened and Target welcomes it...

Paper trail my arse..pffft.. You have no idea what you are talking about or you are just spinning propaganda.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Do you make stuff up as you go? I can walk into Target right now as a man and just walk into the woman's bathroom if I demand that I am a woman today. No questions asked. It has already happened and Target welcomes it...

Paper trail my arse..pffft.. You have no idea what you are talking about or you are just spinning propaganda.

I encourage you to try it and report the results of your test run...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join