It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MAN dressed as MAN in the MEN'S room is caught videotaping young boy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Shows the importance of accompanying your children in public facilities; previous offender....goodie...there's special rewards for scum like him in prison...justice will been served.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

So in order to discuss your feelings about apples,

You make a thread about ORANGES.

I find it amusing that they think this solves the bathroom issue.

All it does is prove those of us with concerns about sexual predators in the bathrooms were right. Predators can and do use them as cover to scratch their itch and by allowing "gender fluidity" to give male sexual predators who like women, not boys, to come into the women's restroom by claiming to feel feminine that day ... they've made the world less safe for women and girls.

I guess the next brilliant tactic will be to find that story where a lesbian is doing this to women and girls and try to us that as "proof" that we shouldn't be worried about sexual predators they just got done proving do exist and will use the restroom as cover.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Oh look, a criminal committed a crime....

Surprise.

That's right, now let's say the exact same thing when a man does something bad in the ladies room. Not all this bunk about "it's cuz of the trans!"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I really don't care where you pee and I never have. This has always been more of a states rights issue to me and frankly I am sick and tired of weirdos trying to make the rest of normal society cater to them.

You are free to be 'you' and do what ever crazy crap you want as long as it doesn't affect me. My issue has been insisting on social acceptance of your behaviors. You don't need my approval and you will never get it so stop pushing your agenda on people. When you push people you will get a push back. At this point your are only hurting yourselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The point is, it does no good to ban all men from the men's room, therefore it does no good to ban transgender females from the ladies room. Crime happens regardless. There are already laws against crime.

Have laws that allow transgender females to go to the women's room
Or
Have laws that ban transgender females from the women's room

The amount of crime will remain the same either way. If the result is the same, might as well go for more freedom as opposed to less freedom. At least that's what they say about gun laws.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about a law that says all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in a public restroom?

'Cause bathrooms aren't the only place sh*t happens. LOL See what I did there?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The amount of crime will remain the same either way. If the result is the same, might as well go for more freedom as opposed to less freedom. At least that's what they say about gun laws.

This is actually a good argument.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I just erased what I responded with because it's not worth either or our time to do this back and forth and I'm starting to get more negative about it than I would like. Go forth and think what you will, nobody is stopping you.
edit on 6-6-2016 by Abysha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The point is, it does no good to ban all men from the men's room, therefore it does no good to ban transgender females from the ladies room. Crime happens regardless. There are already laws against crime.

Have laws that allow transgender females to go to the women's room
Or
Have laws that ban transgender females from the women's room

Oh, and whether or not we can have bathrooms and locker rooms defined by our biological sex ... No choice on that either apparently,

But please, tell me again about how we are all about "freedom" in this country.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Except they have yet to prove that.

Since most of the second and third world is still fighting for sex segregated restroom facilities as a way to improve safety for women, I would argue the burden of proof is still on them.

And since they are also the ones arguing vociferously that we have a rampant and toxic rape culture ... I would think their heads ought to be exploding.
edit on 6-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That's fair.

Carry on and find happiness and so will I.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, I never said we were all about freedom in this country.

"We cannot allow blacks to be free!"

"We cannot allow women to vote!"

"We cannot allow blacks to marry whites!"

"We cannot allow gays to get a marriage license!"

"We cannot allow transgender females to go to the women's room!"

Can I have the choice on whether or not we allow people to have guns? Apparently not.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Most rapes happen in the home, and by people you know. You want to see the stats on that?

You got any stats that prove crime in bathrooms has gone up in the 10+ years that many states and even more cities nationwide have passed non-discrimination laws allowing trans people to use the restroom right for them? Cuz I've got a coalition of over 200 organizations who advocate for women victims of sexual violence that say crime in bathrooms hasn't gone up in those areas. What do you have to refute that?
edit on 6-6-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Man... This comes from my hometown and a team I truly love, the Chicago Cubs... I'm beyond disappointed to hear about this story, but then the location and whereabouts to how it happened make it that much worse... I really wish someone was there to quickly beat the living f*ck out of this guy... This is chicago. we got a lot a tough mother effers... this guy had some balls doing what he did... He is lucky he's not dead right now..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about a law that says all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in a public restroom?

'Cause bathrooms aren't the only place sh*t happens. LOL See what I did there?

But think of the children!

Your point is lost on some. Because children.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Most rapes happen in the home, and by people you know. You want to see the stats on that?

You got any stats that prove crime in bathrooms has gone up in the 10+ years that many states and even more cities nationwide have passed non-discrimination laws allowing trans people to use the restroom right for them? Cuz I've got a coalition of over 200 organizations who advocate for women victims of sexual violence that say crime in bathrooms hasn't gone up in those areas. What do you have to refute that?

Nov. 19 is World Toilet Day.

2.4 billion People do not have adequate sanitation. 1 billion people still defecate in the open. Poor sanitation increases the risk of disease and malnutrition, especially for women and children. Women and girls risk rape and abuse, because they have no toilet that offers privacy.”

It is part of the 2030 Sustainable Agenda for girls and women to have their own private facilities.
edit on 6-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So, no stats on whether crime in bathrooms has increased in the 18 states that have already passed non-discrimination laws allowing transgenders to use the restroom of their affirmed gender?

Didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

So in order to discuss your feelings about apples,

You make a thread about ORANGES.

I find it amusing that they think this solves the bathroom issue.

All it does is prove those of us with concerns about sexual predators in the bathrooms were right. Predators can and do use them as cover to scratch their itch and by allowing "gender fluidity" to give male sexual predators who like women, not boys, to come into the women's restroom by claiming to feel feminine that day ... they've made the world less safe for women and girls.

I guess the next brilliant tactic will be to find that story where a lesbian is doing this to women and girls and try to us that as "proof" that we shouldn't be worried about sexual predators they just got done proving do exist and will use the restroom as cover.

I find it frustrating that you are unable or unwilling to understand that before HB2 (the bathroom bill) there were no laws on the books preventing Trans people (specifically) access to bathrooms they identified as. Yet there was also not a significant number of incidents where perverts dressed up as women and started assaulting people. Ok so there was an isolated incident here or there and the only reason we are knowledgable of those is because the offender was caught. I don't understand how you think specifically banning Trans folk from the restroom they identify with will protect anyone.

I'm really trying to understand your side of things here but I just can't come to the same conclusion you do. I don't know where you live or what kind of public facilities your using that have such a low flow of traffic that it would even be possible for a pervert to get away with sexual misconduct unnoticed. I'm sorry but it truly seems like irrational fear based on contempt that stems from a lack of understanding of Trans people.

The point has been beat to death that creepy perverts are going to do what they do without any regard to any laws saying otherwise. The statistics also show that most children are assaulted by people close to the family that are trusted and in positions to be left alone with the child. Those numbers do exist and paint a very realistic and horrifying picture. The number of incidents suggesting that men will don dresses to enter public facilities and take advantage of women is anecdotal at best. They do not justify discriminating against Trans people who for the most part are regular everyday hard working people just like anyone else.

Again the numbers show that your fear is irrational and you are completely ok with discriminating against an entire demographic to protect yourself and children from something that has the same statistical probability or lower than that of being attacked by a shark. Should people just stop going to the beach?

edit on 6-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Pinke

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Wow this is ridiculous

Just ANOTHER example of what we can expect if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms

Men in particular shouldn't be allowed to visit bathrooms at all.

Where do we go for number twos? Are you suggesting that when we are not pissing on a tree we should just take a crap on the grass or footpath and pick it up with a bag?

ETA: Or just leave it lying there festering for a dog to walk in.

Don't be an inhuman monster.

We invented the pooper scooper so we could take our men for a walk. No one will actually have to be near male poop. Gee.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Pinke

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Wow this is ridiculous

Just ANOTHER example of what we can expect if we continue to let people use indoor bathrooms

I agree.

Men in particular shouldn't be allowed to visit bathrooms at all.

If we were to base bathroom laws on actual facts and statistics, cis-gender heterosexual white males in their 30's should not be allowed to use public restrooms of any sort.

But that would be stupid. Because trans.

Quote from your website:

While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

Percentage of white people in the United States in 1990: 80.3%
Source

The idea that sex offenders and serial killers are uniquely white is just as racist as the idea that all car jackers are black youths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join