It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TheBulk

Are you really this dense or are you just playing dumb?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Not the same group. They're not even affiliated.

They share the same name and goals. Do you understand the historical relevance of the name "La Raza" and their actions?

They really just don't get it. Nor will they ever.

There are TWO historical precidents we can look at about unchecked immigration.

We are the Indians, and the Latinos are the Europeans.

Or we are the Palestinians, and Latinos are the evil Jews.

They absolutely love the idea of open borders.

Never worked out for the locals.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"La Raza" is the new Republican/winger boogey-man it seems.

Everything is La Raza.

Everyone they don't like is La Raza.

La Raza is a deep, secretive organization, conspiring to overthrow the United States and give territory to other sovereigns.

Wait a minute, does that mean Texas (and Alaska, most of the South, and even Vermont) are La Raza as well?

Or the same as La Raza?

At least, the imaginary right-wing boogy-bear "La Raza"?

#spooky

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who's "we" again, in your post?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just wait. I'm sure he'll provide more fodder.
No deficits when it comes to racism and bigotry oh and ignorance too. Not where Donald is concerned.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
If there was ever someone unqualified to be President, tRump is it. I mean not that we have had a single winner in a long, long stretch.

Support Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If Trump loses his bid for the Presidency, he can apply to be Grand Dragon, or whatever they call the head of the KKK, because as it turns out, he's a white supremacist extraordinaire.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: paperdoll

I find his non-pandering pretty attractive.

I always find this perception of Donald J. Trump amazing. You seem to have a fairly balanced view on the matter, would you mind answering a question?

How is it that what seems to be rude, sometimes abusive, half-truths is understood as "non-pandering" or "speaking one's mind"?

When ones mind is apparently filled with whiny, self-victimizing bile?

(I will acknowledge, I don't care for Candidate Donald J. Trump, even though I didn't mind him as a TV personality.)

But, that is not what I'm saying makes him non-pandering, though. I find him non-pandering because he is not like the democrats who, in my opinion, spend a huge amount of their time and campaign, well, pandering to certain minorities. For instance, Sanders gives the impression that it is not the fault of African-Americans that they are the majority incarcerated or over 50% unemployed. If this is the case, what is the plan? What is he going to do that will change those numbers? Whose fault is it? Is it society's fault? How so? This is pandering, imo. Trump doesn't do this. Therefore, I think he is non-pandering.

It's like the only way that politicians can talk about AA issues is if they constantly remind everyone that it's always someone else's fault. How will that ever work?
edit on 6-6-2016 by paperdoll because: fixed quote

edit on 6-6-2016 by paperdoll because: fixed quote again

edit on 6-6-2016 by paperdoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just wait. I'm sure he'll provide more fodder.
No deficits when it comes to racism and bigotry oh and ignorance too. Not where Donald is concerned.

I will be mowing my yard then.

Cause it won't be long.

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

Such a shame after using it so much. Its continues to get declined due to insufficient funds.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We will see. I think they will vote for Hillary or that they simply won't vote at all.

I'd like to take an opportunity to tell them that every seat in congress and half the Senate seats are up for grabs and there are people who think like Bernie just itching to write new legislation. Vote them in .
Please do not decide not to vote. Write in Bernie if you must but let's put the dems back in power in our legislative branch.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Don't worry because trump is always on the lookout for a future demographic faction to alienate.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll

How is it that what seems to be rude, sometimes abusive, half-truths is understood as "non-pandering" or "speaking one's mind"?

But, that is not what I'm saying makes him non-pandering, though. I find him non-pandering because he is not like the democrats who, in my opinion, spend a huge amount of their time and campaign, well, pandering to certain minorities. For instance, Sanders gives the impression that it is not the fault of African-Americans that they are the majority incarnated or over 50% unemployed. If this is the case, what is the plan? What is he going to do that will change those numbers? Whose fault is it? Is it society's fault? How so? This is pandering, imo. Trump doesn't do this. Therefore, I think he is non-pandering.

It's like the only way that politicians can talk about AA issues is if they constantly remind everyone that it's always someone else's fault. How will that ever work?

Women, racial and ethnic minorities, LGBT, college graduates, etc. make up most of the Democrat's political base.

They're not supposed to be interested or have a conversation with their base constituencies?

Trump has courted (rather ridiculously in my opinion ... remember "Two Corinthians" LOL) the Religious Right, White males, blue-collar workers etc.

Thanks for your answer, but I can't see your point.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: olaru12

Well he's being honest and truthful.

The judge has ties to LA Raza, essentially a gang and arguably a Mexican terrorist group.

It's not unreasonable to be skeptical about the judge's ability to remain unbiased.

Why would Donald worry about a judge tied to a mob, didn't he get the use of the mob in New York?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No if it's Fox it's most likely bull. Not MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Not worth saying two times.
edit on 662016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't worry because trump is always on the lookout for a future demographic faction to alienate.

Is that before or after Clinton and Sanders alienates gun owners, business owners, rich people,ceos, christians etc.

Basically everyone the LEFT WING hates the ever living hell out of.

Tell me when so I can get some popcorn and beer.

That show will be entertaining.
edit on 6-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The strange thing is that Trump if he didn’t continually pay the racist card may be able to beat Hillary.

Its strange is Trump this dumb or is he secretly a Hillary shill?

He seems to be doing and saying everything to loose the race.

He seems to be undermining himself.

I said it before I believe his plan was to run a Joke that backfired big time.

Refer back to my post on the topic

I do not think he is a shrill so to say but someone who ran as a joke, said the first thing he could think of that would NOT get him elected, and it was a hit. He has been trying to up the Ante all the way though the Primary, has not been dumping big amounts of money on the run. Going against every bit of Good Political Advice... He got though the primary in spite of his self.

His Pride/Ego?/Image will not let him just flat out quit. So he has to try and sabotage himself to get out of the race...

I almost would find it Funny as Hell if he made it all the way....

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Trump critics just love throwing around their race card. IT's like their American Express. They never leave home without it.

It seems then he would make some effort to stop providing so much material to criticize. He's a walking smorgasbord of racist remarks to choose from. Surely you don't deny that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

It seems then he would make some effort to stop providing so much material to criticize. He's a walking smorgasbord of racist remarks to choose from. Surely you don't deny that.

I got material too.

Like why is the Democrat party still around ?

It was created by a slave owner.

What's up with it electing Senator Roberty Byrd. The KKK Grandmaster himself.

Then there's the whole civil rights 'hero' Jonhson that was a big fat RACIST.

Then theres the origin of state involvemnt of marriage because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks marrying WHITES.

Then there is the origin of gun control because the LEFT WING didn't want blacks to have em. and the native Americans.

Then there is stuff like the Scott Act By Cleveland that banned the Chinese.

Interesting don't ya think ?

The absolute gall of the LEFT WING calling the RIGHT WING 'racist'.

When the LEFT WING has a long,lurid,sorted history of being the biggest BIGOTS this country has ever seen.
edit on 6-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

A few questionable statements...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The fat lady isn't coming. She hates trump too. He alienated her along with every other woman
He's gonna have to wait for the fat white man to sing instead.
edit on 662016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join