It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with Visitors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wowww, awesome experiences, thanks for sharing those 2. Life is too weird…

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You got that right my friend. Life is so strange, the word strange isn't enough. My whole life has been punctuated by moments of utter strangess. My first paranormal experience was when I was 4 years old and that was 31 years ago and this whole time since I think maybe just a few years is the longest I've gone without something bizarre happening to me. Mostly Supernatural experiences but all told 4 of those experiences were presumably ET in nature. The whole idea of myself being abducted by ET didn't click together until last year when I was talking with someone who has had many multiple abduction experiences. I can't talk to my wife about my suspicions as that is too much for her to entertain. Though thankfully she is open to supernatural experiences/theories partially because she herself experienced Poltergeist activity with me and it's hard to deny something you've experienced yourself. . . . . If it would take HER being abducted/visited to have her believe me I'LL PASS .

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Be grateful you're more sensitive than most others. They scoff and judge, you know better. Better to be more aware of all aspects of life. Kind of flattering in a way, they have chosen us to teach things to.

I don't mean witchcraft stuff either. The lessons are for later when we leave this place and move on.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
a reply to: OneGoal

π? I don't get your joke 😞

It wasn't a joke. The dream involved the big bang.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Absolutely ATS is one of those places to discuss. I don't trip on my experience, I can't remember it. Thanks though for the empathy. It did however affect my experience later on in ways I couldn't get to the bottom of. If there are side effects in other aspects of your life that seem out of place, then it could be related to what happened during the missing parts or "blank spots".

it is because of my own experience that I empathize with those that have similar experiences, even if it is spiritual or Alien in nature instead of caused by humans.

Very well said Intrptr and I agree.

I hope people keep in mind that there are most likely many different intelligent E T races. Not just zetas, greys.

Also, I would wager that not all greys are the same or operate under the same faction.

Also, consideration of interdimensional beings/spirits is something of importance if we're trying to parse this out.

Do I feel violated? Heh. In my earlier years I was wrought with feelings of furious vengeance and sought to bring about some serious justice. Nowadays, well, my strategy is a bit more relaxed. However, nothing can hide forever.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

You got that right my friend. Life is so strange, the word strange isn't enough. My whole life has been punctuated by moments of utter strangess. My first paranormal experience was when I was 4 years old and that was 31 years ago and this whole time since I think maybe just a few years is the longest I've gone without something bizarre happening to me. Mostly Supernatural experiences but all told 4 of those experiences were presumably ET in nature. The whole idea of myself being abducted by ET didn't click together until last year when I was talking with someone who has had many multiple abduction experiences. I can't talk to my wife about my suspicions as that is too much for her to entertain. Though thankfully she is open to supernatural experiences/theories partially because she herself experienced Poltergeist activity with me and it's hard to deny something you've experienced yourself. . . . . If it would take HER being abducted/visited to have her believe me I'LL PASS .

100%

The last decade of my life has been rife with improbable coincidences, ufo sightings, paranormal stuff. Some think I'm just a mentally dilapidated freak. I consider those people mental midgets with a cerebral capacity akin to a chimpanzee.

edit on 6-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Human beings are creatures ruled by fear and as H.P. Lovecraft said "fear is the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear, is fear of the unknown" Extra terrestrial/Extra Dimensional Spiritual beings ppssesing seemingly unlimited technology/powers and with a wholly mysterious agenda taking humanity at there will with no option for defense is a pretty fricken HUGE UNKNOWN. Most people just couldn't handle it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Do I feel violated? Heh. In my earlier years I was wrought with feelings of furious vengeance and sought to bring about some serious justice. Nowadays, well, my strategy is a bit more relaxed. However, nothing can hide forever.

Same here. I grew up having outbursts of behavior I couldn't explain. Now looking back, I realize was a direct result of those summer weeks at 'church camp' in my youth.

We do unto others what has been done unto us.

I've also chilled immensely.

Good point.
edit on 7-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Human beings are creatures ruled by fear and as H.P. Lovecraft said "fear is the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear, is fear of the unknown" Extra terrestrial/Extra Dimensional Spiritual beings ppssesing seemingly unlimited technology/powers and with a wholly mysterious agenda taking humanity at there will with no option for defense is a pretty fricken HUGE UNKNOWN. Most people just couldn't handle it.

You should meet my family. All of them avid churchians, steeped in dogma, claiming to be spiritual but having the littlest actual knowledge, experience about the real world. They could care less about others anyway, they're in love with money, things and self. They go to Disney land, zoos and circuses, having zero interest in subjects discussed here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join