It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to begin deportations of refugees

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Has anyone else been thinking that President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker is more than a little mad.

No, he is not mad...he is just a puppet for the Elite to conspire in creating chaos around the world so that the NWO can be gin...other than that...the people in those affected countries are MAD AS HELL

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: ScepticScot

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

It is true though, everything I write about Sweden.

But hey, if I'm racist against Swedes I could never be a Nazi right? That's good, and since most whites in Sweden already hate themselves I'm just another boring conformist.

I find it pretty lame when you try to find examples of me being racist and the example is all about Swedes. So anticlimactic.

Maybe it's those viciously self-hating Swedes I dislike? Where does that leave us? Racist or not? Please judge me oh arbiter of what is and isn't racist.

No I called you a bigot because based on every post in this thread you are a bigot. Amazingly you don't even have the self awareness to recognise it.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

I guess that makes me a bigot because I'm intolerant towards Muslim beliefs.

Oh well.

I'll wear that badge proudly.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: imod02
Has anyone else been thinking that President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker is more than a little mad.

No, he is not mad...he is just a puppet for the Elite to conspire in creating chaos around the world so that the NWO can be gin...other than that...the people in those affected countries are MAD AS HELL

Too easy of an answer, there is more going on top of what what you say, but a good place to start

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

But hey, if I'm racist against Swedes I could never be a Nazi right? That's good, and since most whites in Sweden already hate themselves I'm just another boring conformist.

I find it pretty lame when you try to find examples of me being racist and the example is all about Swedes. So anticlimactic.

Maybe it's those viciously self-hating Swedes I dislike? Where does that leave us? Racist or not? Please judge me oh arbiter of what is and isn't racist.

No I called you a bigot because based on every post in this thread you are a bigot. Amazingly you don't even have the self awareness to recognise it.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

Oh well.

Are you agreeing with the the poster who thinks all non Europeans should be deported and who hates based on nationality?

Oh and disagreeing with beliefs doesn't make you bigot . Thinking an entire religion or culture has the exact same beliefs on the otherhand....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Europe is a beautiful place with many diverse cultures, it doesn't need to import intolerant cultures from countries that stone women and murder homosexuals.

As Milo Yiannopolous says, Islam should scare the hell out of liberals because there are 11 countries in the world where he could be legally executed for his lifestyle, and all of them are Muslim.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun

Oh well.

Are you agreeing with the the poster who thinks all non Europeans should be deported and who hates based on nationality?

Oh and disagreeing with beliefs doesn't make you bigot . Thinking an entire religion or culture has the exact same beliefs on the otherhand....

Well, I just quoted Google on the definition. Are they wrong? Perhaps you are not using the term correctly or maybe the term is so broad it's meaning is irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

This is a futile gesture. I'll take note when they repatriate all non European immigrants. Every single one.

Would that include us americans, canadians, asians, etc etc..?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Europe is a beautiful place with many diverse cultures, it doesn't need to import intolerant cultures from countries that stone women and murder homosexuals.

As Milo Yiannopolous says, Islam should scare the hell out of liberals because there are 11 countries in the world where he could be legally executed for his lifestyle, and all of them are Muslim.

This was my first understanding that there are 2 types of liberals. sometime back, here on ATS, I was in a debate on some religious topic. a liberal I wont name was going on about christianity. the subject eventually turned to islam and the person wouldn't say a single bad thing..because in the persons mind, the oppression islam faces is more important than the problems with the religion.
Oppression of course meaning people in the west hesitate to trust them..them meaning practicing muslims, not middle easterners.
That made me realize and eventually learn the difference between civil libertarian / traditional liberal, and progressive (somewhat Marxist) liberals (who are liberal almost as a ironic label).
Progressives are to such a point that they are mocking the concept of liberalism, which has always had a firm hand on skepticism, personal freedom and rights, etc. The progressives are skeptical of skepticism, hyper-racist, censorous, supportive of anything destructive to western ideals and societal preferences, etc.

I still consider myself to be liberal. I just consider many people using the terms now to be using it improperly..progressives however have painted most of the word, so now I have to condition my identification with "Classic" and explain the difference.
I guess thats how fiscal conservatives are/were when discussing religious neocons

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 7-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Biological race(excluding just Homo sapien) does not exist according to scientific studies. Also GENETICS faslls under ETHNIC BACKROUNDs. Your ethnic backround determines a etnicities DNA. Also your location determines DNA adaption over time too.

the article you posted seems to be Biased. The Guy is trying to sell books and thats it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you do not conform to the rules and laws of the country you are in....you deserve to be deported. Assimilate or be gone. You deserve no special treatment or a special place to live for your 'differences'.

....we are too worried about being politically correct anymore, tolerance of others ends when they don't reciprocate.

edit on 7-6-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Snarl

No it's ignorant and hateful but I'm not surprised you don't see it that way.

Hey, I'm running a sale on Safe-Space Bunkers if you're interested..

OT:

Good for Sweden, lets see how far this goes.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: Sargeras

Don't disagree with that statement at all, I don't believe in diluting our culture.
It's also why I am voting out of the EU, this country has great values and I see them being eroded daily by immigration.
I just don't feel the need to be a racist bigot to further my cause.

So...how is this any different from what your saying is bigoted speech?

Looks no different to what you've pointed out as "bigoted and racist" tbh.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread makes me long for an extra-terrestrial invasion.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Good ,before a good country like Sweden is completely trashed by these hordes of Vandals ,Barbarians ,Scum ,its beyond belief whats going on in Europe ,Australia ,America etc

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Deport this # to next door neighbor Denmark...and they are ready for him?? Denmark should continue his journey SOUTH to where this muslim came from.......

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

This thread makes me long for extra-terrestrial exploration.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Haha, finnar..

a reply to: SaturnFX

Ignore the hyperbole, as long as we can retain our unique gene pool to a significant degree I don't have a problem.

a reply to: yuppa

Even if you were right about race you're acting as if it actually matters. No, we are not different species, we can breed with each other, this doesn't mean that we're not different. I never understood this argument. So what? We're still different, and we still display different characteristics. The article you linked preferred the term subspecies. Let's use this term then, happy? Our differences are still as blatant as they've ever been.

It may fall under the classification of ethnicity, but it is not a synonym of race and using it as such betrays a misunderstanding of the definition of the word.

Biased? If you were really concerned about bias and were intellectually honest enough you would be suspicious of an ideology that is pathologically afraid to discuss race and its stranglehold on academia. But you're not, you're using the fact that the guy is selling a book as some kind of argument as to the inauthenticity of his ideas. A lame argument at best, if we were to apply it to everybody that is selling a book we would have to discredit almost everybody important. I think it makes a great job of showing your lack of arguments though.

"Seems to be biased.." Oh, ok.. let's just ignore his ideas because he "seems" to be biased. But let's ignore the true bias that is demonstrable and a part of our everyday life.

a reply to: mclarenmp4

No, why would you hear about them? They're not a problem. They're not an argument for this kind of immigration though, we have to look at the collective effects the immigration is having, not on separate cases.

What agenda? There is no agenda behind the people that are against immigration, they are reacting to an agenda. There is no powerful institution of the establishment supporting anti-immigration views, people are mainly against immigration because of the dire effects it is having on the country and the criminal savagery of the immigrants themselves. All you hear from the media is excuses.

The Muslims aren't acting this way because there's been hate directed at them, they started this whole cycle of hate by acting the way they do. Swedes have been nothing but accommodating to them and the government has been bending themselves backwards to cater to them even at the exclusion of Swedes. These days they are probably acting this way because they smell fear and weakness, whether you want to realize it or not a lot of these people have the mentality of invading troops. They see our weakness and they want to come here to make Europe Islamic, this is what their imams preach.

Do you expect us to be gracious to a people that are doing everything in their power to f*ck us over? We didn't start it, but give us a chance and we'll end it. Our anger and our grievances are legitimate, acting even more apologetic and weak will only further embolden and reassure them that our time to go has come. These people believe might makes right.

That's up to us, we can choose to preserve our race or we can choose not to. Nothing about this is inevitable at all.

Those letters aren't genuine, they've been debunked any number of times. No, we haven't really lived alongside Muslims for centuries, especially not without "incidents". These "incidents" were numerous wars with the Muslim world. Of course there's been no terrorism, they haven't been living amongst us. There were no terrorism, there were bloody wars instead. Are you really this ignorant? I feel like I'm talking to a child here, did I really have to point out this incredibly obvious fact to you?
All I find odd is that you don't seem to realize that Muslim terrorism and violence has been a consequence of Muslims actually living amongst us, this is certainly no mystery.

I don't really feel like you're fit to come to your own rational conclusions at this point.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People should remember that there is no such thing as a lone wolf terrorist, this one person needs the surport of about 10 highly trained people, who in turn need the active surport of about a 100, who in turn need the passive surport of 1000s if not the passive surport of most of the community, the more people involved in the attack the more surport needed. People should remember passive surport is often given out of fear of rejection and punishment.
edit on 8-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

I would send you a message to tell you how to send private messages, but that would obviously be moot.

See that green little person symbol at the bottom on the far left of a persons post? Click it and it'll open a window and one of the options will be sending a message.

Thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes it feels pretty hopeless being constantly attacked for standing up for your people but it is what it is. I won't shut up because of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join