It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to begin deportations of refugees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: imod02

I think we need to preserve our unique racial sovereignty. We need to be proud of who we are as a people. Europe should be reserved for white people, it is our home and we have nowhere else.

Zieg Heil!

Everyone else : My god come on folks wake up, the language of the racists and bigots is now becoming more brazen as they believe they are the majority viewpoint.

Open the history books and see how sh.t happens from minor beginnings.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

So it is racist to want to preserve your own people? HA! What a ridiculous assertion..

I bet you this definition of racism of yours doesn't extend to other races. I guarantee it.

This double standard of yours isn't surprising, you're biased and you don't even acknowledge or realize it.

It's troubling that you guys can never actually pinpoint the actual racism. Self-preservation isn't racist in the least. Just another vacuous knee-jerk reaction stemming from brainwashing.

Yeah, open the history books. Look into the history of Islam, read about how they killed 400 million Indians. Read about their history of conquest and study their collective behaviour.

It is true, this situation of coming violence is forced. But it is not our fault, it is the positioning and manipulation of the masses by the globalist elite. Both are complicit. We are already too far along in their agenda to stop this coming conflict. This doesn't mean that the immigration isn't a threat to our sovereignty, even if the refugees are merely puppets on the chess board. The problem is very real whether it is a consequence of manipulation or not.

The duty of anyone awake to this manipulation is to try to expose the agenda and the plan, and to stop their mechanism for conflict: immigration. That's about the only way to stop this disaster. I know they expect Europe to turn fascist, I know they expect to divide us. This is the reason they pushed immigration and cultural Marxism for so long. They were waiting for the dialectical response as always. But do they expect us to expose the puppeteers and hang them from the street lights?

If you don't recognise the reality of this situation and this manipulation you are a fool. Shouting mindless pejoratives like a mindless automaton with a trained response.. pfft.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

As a Finn I know what sisu means.. it is something that modern Swedes lack entirely.

Most Finns view Swedish men as feminized wimps. There's something very wrong with Sweden. It's ironic that I care so much about the situation in Sweden as I probably find Swedes to be the most despicable people on the planet. The self-righteousness and cowardice of Swedes is legendary and nauseating.

Sometimes I think maybe Swedes deserve extinction, they have almost no self-preservation or self-respect. They are a pitiable people, a conquered nation.

If I was in charge I would fulfill the wishes of all the traitors and cultural Marxists and send them as slaves to Saudi Arabia. If they want to be assimilated and conquered they can have their wish and leave the rest of us out of it.

You can type this and still ask in seriousness why you are bigot. Unbelievable, even more unbelievable is that people agree with you. ATS really is sinking into a cesspool of bigotry.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Okay, more Muslim hate sputum. Building to an inferno of 'something must be done…'

"Like putting out a fire with gasoline." --David Bowie

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I admit I come off as extreme.. very extreme even. Don't read too much into it, it is mostly just to express my complete exasperation, anger and frustration with the situation.

I find it so utterly absurd I don't even know what to say sometimes.. This anti European and anti white sentiment that is so common among whites, I abhor it. This double standard I speak of is very real. If you don't think so, try living in Sweden for a few years, it pervades almost all aspects of society.

You know you live in a self hating nation when you have journalists saying: "I hate everything genuinely Swedish."

And politicians saying: "I've often received this question but I can't figure out what Swedish culture is. I think it is this that makes so many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that binds you together. And what do we have? Vi have Midsummer's Eve and nerdy stuff like that."

Yeah.. the cultural enrichers with their superior culture. The government even lies telling us these uneducated third world immigrants are more educated than Swedes. A blatant and obvious lie to anyone with a modicum of sense. This kind of thing is the norm.
edit on 6-6-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

So it is racist to want to preserve your own people?

Whats your own people? You don't even have a sovereign country any more, you belong to the EU.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

a reply to: imod02

I think we need to preserve our unique racial sovereignty. We need to be proud of who we are as a people. Europe should be reserved for white people, it is our home and we have nowhere else.

Zieg Heil!

Everyone else : My god come on folks wake up, the language of the racists and bigots is now becoming more brazen as they believe they are the majority viewpoint.

Open the history books and see how sh.t happens from minor beginnings.

Yes because not rolling over and just handing your entire nation over to foreign savages means you are obviously Hitler.....

Lol, maybe take a few minutes to evaluate your messed up world views?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Good for them! At least the Swedes are thinking rational. If these migrants are shown to be harboring radical Islamic traits or have been involved in crimes, they should be deported! It's one thing to open your doors for those who are escaping persecution and are law abiding citizens, but to let migrants in who will add to the criminal element or possible engage in future terrorist attacks, is betraying and endangering it's own citizens!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

It is true though, everything I write about Sweden.

But hey, if I'm racist against Swedes I could never be a Nazi right? That's good, and since most whites in Sweden already hate themselves I'm just another boring conformist.

I find it pretty lame when you try to find examples of me being racist and the example is all about Swedes. So anticlimactic.

Maybe it's those viciously self-hating Swedes I dislike? Where does that leave us? Racist or not? Please judge me oh arbiter of what is and isn't racist.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

What an ignorant and hateful comment. Trump supporter are you?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Jesus, you sound like a typical white supremacist.

Good lord...
edit on 6-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BoxFulder

What an ignorant and hateful comment. Trump supporter are you?

I'm neither ignorant nor hateful.

I thought BoxFulder's comment about the Trojan Horse thingy to be spot on. If the Western PTB had had a lick of sense they'd have ensured all those refugees flooded Iran instead of the West. The 5th Column simply beat us to the punch.

ETA: And ... Wow!! ... a LOT of other folks apparently agreed with him as well. ATS's silent majority? LOL
edit on 662016 by Snarl because: ETA

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Jesus, you sound like a typical liberal... how predictable.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Agree or disagree with the deportations, if the immigrants had not created an atmosphere that precipitated this, then it would have never had happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No it's ignorant and hateful but I'm not surprised you don't see it that way.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

It is true though, everything I write about Sweden.

But hey, if I'm racist against Swedes I could never be a Nazi right? That's good, and since most whites in Sweden already hate themselves I'm just another boring conformist.

I find it pretty lame when you try to find examples of me being racist and the example is all about Swedes. So anticlimactic.

Maybe it's those viciously self-hating Swedes I dislike? Where does that leave us? Racist or not? Please judge me oh arbiter of what is and isn't racist.

No I called you a bigot because based on every post in this thread you are a bigot. Amazingly you don't even have the self awareness to recognise it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How did a Sweden deports immigrants thread turn into a white supremacy circle jerk?

Sweden can do as they wish.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
How did a Sweden deports immigrants thread turn into a white supremacy circle jerk?

Sweden can do as they wish.

Maybe Stormfronts servers are down?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hateful maybe, ignorant not a chance. Its in their religion to conquer or destroy non believers. All the middle Eastern countries didn't offer to take the Refugees the European Countries,Canada,US and others did. Why is that? They see it as a opportunity to infiltrate the West is you don't see that because you are blinded by your PC, kumbaya unrealistic view of the world.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Be more of a stereotypical tool? Your explanation is lacking. You haven't actually explained why I am racist at all.

It's interesting that the default argument of 90% of liberals is "you're racist!".. without any type of rational explanation. When there's a lack of arguments..

What a lousy debater.. kind of worthless actually.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join