It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I'm being honest...

No you are not and you know it.

I did not write this thread for you...

I do not care who you think you wrote this for but you posted it on a public forum. If you do not want to get called out on your bull**** then post it on a site where you can control the people you interact with. This ain't it.

I do not have to respond t you.

No, you do not, but people will know you are full of it when you do not produce the quote.

But I do ask readers to research the quote for themselves...

You can tell anyone to look for it since you know they will never find it, that is your dishonest modus operandi. Are you always this deceitful?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The problem is also in your exposition...

link   
DP

(that's 'double post' you filthy hounds)
edit on 6-6-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: aorAki

I provide links & sources. It is up to YOU to meet me half way. Just saying

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Character assasination attempt bro. But unfortunatey for you, i DID provide, a FULL book. Not just mere tiny pages. People will know otherwise when they read the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It is up to YOU to meet me half way. Just saying

So you want me to watch five hours of that video, read half of that document?

Why don't you say what you really want to say, concisely and backed-up with readily-conveyable and easily-verifiable supporting evidence rather than beat around the bush?

edit on 6-6-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a
Albert Pike praising Lucifer in page 321 morals & dogma. That is ALL you will get from me.

Nice of you to actually post a quote, not the one from your Original Post though about Adonai and all that other bull, but a quote nonetheless. Sadly you have done what every other religious hypocrite has done, take it out of context.

What you need to do now is read the paragraph before this one where Pike makes it clear he thinks only jackasses believe in Lucifer.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Character assasination attempt bro. But unfortunatey for you, i DID provide, a FULL book. Not just mere tiny pages. People will know otherwise when they read the whole thing.

After how many times of asking by how many people?

Also, the interpretation of what Pike wrote is wrong. As I explained on the last page. Yet you chose to just dismiss it as it flips your "theory" upside down.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Not asking for the Video,. I gave the link to the whole book. And part of investigation should always be to look at everything, even if it seems to be a "waste of time". Usually the truth has its own way of shedding light on a situation. Time will prove me right. If you can't take the time to see through the links and study, you can't expect someone to hold your hands.

That is not how it works in university or college.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

But unfortunatey for you, i DID provide, a FULL book. Not just mere tiny pages. People will know otherwise when they read the whole thing.

You did? Where did that quote say what you claimed?

Freemason Albert Pike also sees Jesus (Adonai) as a dark God. (Go read his books, he actually says what you are saying.)

Reading comprehension fail. Just sayin'.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I provided the whole book as well. I will leave it up to readers to decide who is right or wrong. Those who read the whole book will know.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe you should actually study freemasonry and Albert Pike before you make anymore silly assumptions. It might help your case if you actually refer to things you know about.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I provided the whole book as well. I will leave it up to readers to decide who is right or wrong. Those who read the whole book will know.

Well then it should be easy for you to find the 'Jesus/Adonai is the Dark God' woo you made up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Those who read the whole book will see that you're wrong.

Those who read this thread will also see that you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That will be up to the readers to decide. Once again here is the link:

Morals & dogma

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That will be up to the readers to decide.

I just used a word search, and your 'Adonai/Jesus is the dark god' bull does not come up. What page is it on?

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That will be up to the readers to decide. Once again here is the link:

Morals & dogma

Because people really want to read 861 pages. Why not just provide the page? Surely it would back up your case?

Or were you just making it up because some random website said its there?

link   

readers will know.

Morals & Dogma

link   

OK, Sure

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join