It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Elementalist

I am gonna warn you. Calling Jonathan a false prophet, when he really is a prophet, is an unforgivable sin because you are a false witness to a brother of the Lord. It is one of the Gravest sins anyone can do. You just condemned yourself. Go read Proverbs and familiarize yourself with it.

As for women, you aren't in my life to know who I am. This alone is a FALSE assumption. Because you don't know me. Nor my real name or personal life to make that assumption.

This is called FALSE witness, and it is also called character assassination.And that is NOT wise. It turns you into the LIAR of ATS. Which you are right now. Just because I want to Warn people of the Devil, does not mean I have a problem with women.

I do have a problem with Feminazi's who worship lilith. (That does not make me a snake, it is a FACT that feminism have a MEntal disorder called Narcissism.) In other words, if you cannot understand logic, YOU are officially INSANE.
Period, go argue with psychiatrists on that.

As for lilith Just Saw this on my facebook newsfeed.

The picture above speaks for itself. Bal BAAL BAAl worship. The picture implies BAAL is a woman. (It cant get anymore in your face than THAT)

Now look at the word Jezebel from biblical texts, Jezebel was daughter of Eth-baal (Which translates to: with Baal)

Right there you have the BAAL worship displayed in a single picture. And I just saw this on facebook JUST before coming here. Now do you see the pyramid shape with light? Where have I seen that before??

Bonus, the Movie Ghostbuster Allegory has JezeBAL (Gozer-Babylonian god (small g)) come out of the pyramid of light. Dialogue:

"It's a girl"
"I thought Gozer(JezeBAAL) was a man"
"It's whatever it wants to be." (there is your transgender agenda for those who has eyes to see. )

Also, God is a hot chick who looks like Sofia Vergara.

Sofia is JezeBAAL. Its whatsome Gnostics believed to be more supreme than God. (When she is NOTHING)

The last thing I need from an Internet Christian is a "warning".

Could care less about Johnathan or jesus. That's not my teacher, nor my concern, we see reality and self much differently.

Yes I'm not in your life, gladly so, but you do have anti female written in many postings.

Your stuck on something your claiming to exist millenia ago.. saying the devil is female, shows perfectly, you do not know nor understand the devil in the first place.

One look into society, the earth we live on, one thing is very clear; men control everything and destroy everything.

Also, females birth, no male can come into an existence without coming through a womb, the law of the universe.
That cuts the virgin mother crap right there, but your human, your thoughts overwhelm your consciousness, it may decide to not agree with nature/the universe.

But deciding agreement or not via thought patterns, will never change WHAT IS.

The absolutes of our universal womb and all that sprang into existence from it, will always be.

Let it go. Your driving yourself mad, not exposing anything but yourself and profits. Life goes on, and life ends, the renew.

PS,
Please don't ever respond to me with jay z or Hitler ever again.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thank you for proving him correct.

I proved him correct by proving you wrong? That is some space continuum destroying logic there.

But if it makes you happy, have at it.

The part you said its a talied hoax is only an opinion. Not a fact. The only thing you proved me wrong on was the book the quote was in. But the quote exists.

Who was defending Albert Pike? He was a liar and wrote a lot of untruths. It was about you misquoting what he had said. There's a big difference.

BTW, you should seriously look at the Taxil Hoax. It will show just how wrong you really are.

Anyone can claim its a hoax. I can claim everything you said its a hoax, but that would not make it true.

Peer pressure is not the truth. I stand my ground . Just because some people claim its a hoax, does not make it true.

He DID say that.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So let me get this strait.

SoulSurfer you have posted information in this forum. Then have declared yourself in league with God so other members cannot question you because in this case you have absolute knowledge of this?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

If you understood the history with said members, you would understand where I come from.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thank you for proving him correct.

I proved him correct by proving you wrong? That is some space continuum destroying logic there.

But if it makes you happy, have at it.

The part you said its a talied hoax is only an opinion. Not a fact. The only thing you proved me wrong on was the book the quote was in. But the quote exists.
No, it's an actual hoax with evidence to prove it is a hoax.

Who was defending Albert Pike? He was a liar and wrote a lot of untruths. It was about you misquoting what he had said. There's a big difference.

BTW, you should seriously look at the Taxil Hoax. It will show just how wrong you really are.

Anyone can claim its a hoax. I can claim everything you said its a hoax, but that would not make it true.
It's a proven hoax, with evidence.

Peer pressure is not the truth. I stand my ground . Just because some people claim its a hoax, does not make it true.

He DID say that.
No, he did not say that. It has been proven he didn't. It's known as the Taxil Hoax. Look it up and see the EVIDENCE for yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
So let me get this strait.

SoulSurfer you have posted information in this forum. Then have declared yourself in league with God so other members cannot question you because in this case you have absolute knowledge of this?

Bingo.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The taxil hoax is a hoax within itself. Look it up. (Follow your own advice)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Have you actually done any research into Taxil? If you did you would know that there is a confession by Gabriel Jogand-Pages, better known as Leo Taxil.
edit on 662016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You never PM me with where to find the quote. Is this thread a joke? Literal? Did I miss something? Oh Well, good to be back,, been gone awhile,, not much has changed

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes I done the research, Freemasons tend to try and cover things up. Albert pike DID say that. So youre wrong

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

I felt i did not need to since I posted it in this thread already. here you go, This is what Terry says "its a hoax" when it is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes I done the research, Freemasons tend to try and cover things up. Albert pike DID say that. So youre wrong

Albert Pike did not say it. It was a hoax made by Gabriel Jogand-Pages to ridicule the Roman Catholic Church's credulity about Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Albert Pike did not say it. It was a hoax made by Gabriel Jogand-Pages to ridicule the Roman Catholic Church's credulity about Freemasonry.

A;lbert pike DID say that. And I stand my ground on it. It is the TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why do you dismiss evidence that proves you wrong? Is that really the best way to handle this thread? Why is it so hard for you to admit that you got sucked in by a hoax? It happens to plenty of people.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why do you dismiss evidence that proves you wrong? Is that really the best way to handle this thread? Why is it so hard for you to admit that you got sucked in by a hoax? It happens to plenty of people.

it is not Evidence when it is a cover up. That evidence is a HOAX. we all know freemasons lie.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A;lbert pike DID say that.
NO, he didn't. It was a hoax. Here's a link

And I stand my ground on it. It is the TRUTH.
Your OPINION doesn't make a hoax come true.
edit on 662016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Freemasons lie, it was a cover up. Your link is a cover up to cover the freemasons lies

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

A;lbert pike DID say that. And I stand my ground on it. It is the TRUTH.

Please provide a source for him saying it then.

link   

it is not Evidence when it is a cover up. That evidence is a HOAX. we all know freemasons lie.

Right. So because it goes against your theory it's a hoax or a cover up? Are you even reading what you're typing?

Taxil (Gabriel Jogand-Pagès) CONFESSED to the hoax. It wasn't covered up or any of your other stupid theories.

link   

Freemasons lie, it was a cover up. Your link is a cover up to cover the freemasons lies

Prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join