It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

During the 90s The Elites Had Sex With Children Mostly with Boys in Europe,Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe the majority of these stories whom are now being discussed by the news by these same victims and they arent the only victims. I wont share to much today but i will share some information.

Boys gone straight out of the Night.
During the med of the 90s after the Balkan wars. I could say there was a wave of Missing children in Europe most of those missing children are mostly Romanian gypsies boys. "As long as their young"

Most of these Romanian gypsies boys were sold to the black market. Most of the activity had occurred in Italy, Central Italy. Other areas in Germany and elsewhere back then it was widespread, the police back then were corrupted couldn't do anything. Bribing the police was common occurrence.

There were some from the Balkans.

The Elites, the Illuminati or whomever they do they do very strange things.
Elites dress up in Robes and Carry Candles. At least thats what the neighbors have said that they do. They would stalk or haunt the victims.

These elites arent just a simple group of a pan-European gangs. Its far from then that. So its true what these victims say and they arent the only victims.

edit on 5-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95
dress up in Robes and Carry Candles.

Commonly known as church of Rome priests.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Any verification to this?

Cause now its just a story, but if it were true, i believe it would be consequences..

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Any Verification Bruce? And by the way. Hello Bruce!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

consequences for the elites?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Even the elite has a judge and jury.. Dont believe all you read and hear.. Now to the verification ? do you have a verified source?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

Well the fact there are once again 10,000 refugee children missing again that tells us something.

The EU’s criminal intelligence agency warns pan-European gangs are targeting minors for sex abuse and slavery

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: hellobruce

Any Verification Bruce? And by the way. Hello Bruce!

If this is true, I would guess some of them are, but they are by no means all of them or even the greater part. This would be a worldwide sickness shared by those at the very top of society in all areas, not just religion (and by that I mean you would likely find imams and yogis and Buddhist monks in the number too but still they would not be the largest part).

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Any Verification Bruce?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only the "very top of society?"

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There He is! ive been missing You Bro

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
not just the top

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thousands of people go missing each year, doesnt mean the elite are using them

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Love a lot of your post's and your well known penchant for "keeping it real" but I think when people speak about the dark desires of those at the top they do so with the understanding that those who indulge in such deeds do so with such an impunity that plebs with the same perverse tastes are not afforded. We see it all the time where those in power are not thrown under the bus at the same rate as those who are nothing or so old that they are no longer relevant.

I'm of the belief that the truth is so apparent that it is disgraceful to the human race that the majority can not see or do not understand it for what it is. The dirtier an individual is then the easier it is to control them through means of blackmail, extortion and temptation. Surely those at the very top of the pyramid scheme have understood this for millennia. You do not achieve global control and wealth beyond measure by being stupid or scrupulous.

Here at ATS I assume with a reasonable certainty that this is or should be common knowledge.
edit on 5-6-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Not the bad behavior but this kind of ring.

Or do you think random joe has the cash to buy poor Roma children off the streets and transport them home for private sex romps?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I thought you were talking about "a worldwide sickness."
Are Buddhist monks generally wealthy?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I thought you were talking about "a worldwide sickness."
Are Buddhist monks generally wealthy?
No they just kill baby tigers

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Love a lot of your post's and your well known penchant for "keeping it real" but I think when people speak about the dark desires of those at the top they do so with the understanding that those who indulge in such deeds do so with such an impunity that plebs with the same perverse tastes are not afforded. We see it all the time where those in power are not thrown under the bus at the same rate as those who are nothing or so old that they are no longer relevant.

I'm of the belief that the truth is so apparent that it is disgraceful to the human race that the majority can not see or do not understand it for what it is. The dirtier an individual is then the easier it is to control them through means of blackmail, extortion and temptation. Surely those at the very top of the pyramid scheme have understood this for millennia. You do not achieve global control and wealth beyond measure by being stupid or scrupulous.

Here at ATS I assume with a reasonable certainty that this is or should be common knowledge.

QFT. Agreed.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I recognize the guy is annoying, just fast forward to 23:17.
It's a report by a detective on a branch of the CIA known as The Finders. Its very creepy to watch all the way through.
The detective describes spying on two well dressed CIA agents among others tending to a few children at a playground.
He reports that the children are literally behaving like animals. As if they were raised that way. This is a true and documented case report.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Pedophilia rings (particularly among the wealthy/influential) are certainly real, but it would help if you elaborated upon and sourced what you claim. Personal stories, overheard, documents, articles, hearsay..?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join