It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: Sanders supporters 'will be toast’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sounds like the Clintons are taking the gloves off where Bernie supporters are concerned. I'm guessing that they are really feeling the heat from the Bern in California.
Perhaps, Billy just put his foot in his mouth again (no cigar jokes encouraged)...BUT if he wants to encourage Bernie Sanders supporters to get behind Hillary's giant behind come the General...comments like THIS are probably not a great idea.

Former President Bill Clinton did not mince his words when Bernie Sanders supporters heckled him during a campaign event for Hillary Clinton.

"If I were them, I’d be screaming too because they know they will be toast by election day,” Clinton said, according to a Fox News reporter at the event.

Bill Clinton was in East Los Angeles on Sunday campaigning ahead of the California primary on Tuesday.

The former secretary of State is in a tight race there with the Vermont senator.

thehill.com...

#BillClinton to @BernieSanders hecklers: "If I were them I'd be screaming too bc they know they will be toast by election day."

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That awkward moment when xuenchen beat you by 6 minutes, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Thanks, Swills.

I'm honored.
Mods please remove.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bill just added a huge advantage for Trump !!!!

Is he "alright" in the head ?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bill just added a huge advantage for Trump !!!!

Is he "alright" in the head ?

Depends on which head he's thinking with at the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As pointed out. Add to the first thread.

Closed.

top topics

join