It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry Says Trans Movement is “Collaborating with Madness”

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I do. I also read quite frequently and my wife is a researcher by trade.

Trans folks have been working in the public for a 100 years. Even trump says it's a non issue.

It is however your issue that you can't tolerate another person. Our preamble and constitution protect these weirdos every much as the normal people. Get over it. It's now legal precedence as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Actually nobody has get over anything, if I don't feel comfortable working with a coworker for any reason, I have choices.
I can leave or request a transfer, there is still freedom in this world to not have to like something SJW are promoting.

edit on 8-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's an Issue when it's being snuck into Education Institutions, and pushed on Children whose parents highly disagree with this twisted agenda formed by the 0.2% of the Population onto the Majority of it.

Yes i'd say its a Damn Big Issue for People.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is true. I totally support that.

It's the public policy that denies liberty I have an issue with. There is nothing in the constitution that says your prejudices must be acknowledged. There is something in their about equality and right to life and liberty.

But yeah the left pisses me off too playing thought police. If you aren't making a person uncomfortable with malicious language or violence you should be able to think whatever you want

What I think may be short sided if I understand you is that you think laws should support you and not others. This mentality is what makes laws exist against everybody. The next guy whose ideology you don't agree with can do what your guy would never do. This is why we should rely on the constitutional premises

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
It's an Issue when it's being snuck into Education Institutions, and pushed on Children whose parents highly disagree with this twisted agenda formed by the 0.2% of the Population onto the Majority of it.

Yes i'd say its a Damn Big Issue for People.

So replace that trans person with black or Mexican see if your morality works.

Its an issue because transition is the medical treatment and these parents want to deny it. They should be given vouchers to go to religious schools. The public is for everybody. Even the .2 percent. You can't make laws about being uncomfortable about people's self, that's the definition of bigotry.
edit on 8-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You are Countering something that involves Genitalia, with the Colour of ones Skin.

2 Different Issues.

Doing your Private Business with a Man in the ONE room that you can take a pee in without worrying, IS an Issue for Most of us. Just because a handful of people don't agree doesnt mean squat. I think people are tired of Bending Over Backwards to Appease a handful of people who Disregard Everyone Else.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Really? I live in South Carolina. I hear a lot more people pissed at the governor than support him. Most people don't care at all and many corperations, schools, universities, sports, the Olympics have all been part of nondiscrimination laws and policies.

Literally every night on the local news there are more people interviewed saying they could care less they just want jobs. So far we re looking at 100's of millions of lost revanue from concerts, sports tournaments, and businesses closing shop and moving a half hour down the road (from charlotte). Some are redirecting new bussinesses.

So no people haven't had enough.... politicians are capitalizing on a fringe issue to make headlines for re election. Nobody really cares about this bathroom stuff except the far religeous right. Which is a small population.

You aren't granted rights to discriminate your given rights to live a life without persecution.

Who gives a crap what bathroom people use. We should be making special bathrooms for the religious people who can't deal with the reality of the modern world. They should also be given vouchers to go to religeous schools.

Thats how freedom works. You grant it to everybody. Even if they decide to have prosthetic angel wings. Fear is not a legislative issue. You don't make laws because your uncomfortable with trans people anymore than for racists who are uncomfortable with blacks in bathrooms.

What about all those people who hate blacks being forced to sit there with black woman?

What's hilarious to me is the states in acting these laws are very religious. Those states also have the worst record for woman's safety. The rape numbers are higher, even with less reporting and convictions,and the level of school bullying is higher.

I have worked in OK, Texas, and SC with kids on antibullying techniques and self defence. Through public middle and high schools in conjunction with a wrestling program.

Some of the nastiest things come out of the most pious peoples mouths.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

All your sources are pretty biased to prove someone as biased

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Freija

All your sources are pretty biased to prove someone as biased

You mean factual, with correct information.

I know SHOCKING!

A real transgender person knows what information is correct and current.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I could say the same thing.

Biased stright up. Not shocking.

Usually if a Righty-blurb comes out, Lefties seem to do the very thing you're saying too.

Not shocking.

The jury is out on psychological matters, we are just debating someone's professional opinions, not the findings of biased armchair blog researchers.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The AAP and medical psychology has certainly weighed in. And they say transition is the best therapy for actual transgender adults and children.

Legal precedence has also been set in federal apeals court in favor of transgender rights.

I would say its a pointless fight by the right. It's just about free publicity for re-election campaigns.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What about the gorilla in the restroom?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but cant any kids merely declare they 'need' to use the other restroom and get in there just on that merit alone?

I mean sure, if a kid really is going to go in 'full drag' or whatever everyday then fine let em use it.

But other than that, this is sure to open the girls restroom door for weirdo sexual perverts to get in there.

I seem to recall all the boys hanging out during break in the boys restroom. So now in the little girls room there will be the creepy weird dude just standing in there.

Murphy's Law: What can go wrong WILL go wrong.

It's like a mass scale entrapment of sexual deviants. The temptation, oh my.

edit on 8-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Annee

I could say the same thing.

Biased stright up. Not shocking.

Usually if a Righty-blurb comes out, Lefties seem to do the very thing you're saying too.

Not shocking.

The jury is out on psychological matters, we are just debating someone's professional opinions, not the findings of biased armchair blog researchers.

NO. I'm talking facts, real knowledge. Not some leftist/rightist propaganda.

I you have real expertise on knowledge of transgender, let's hear it.

The jury is not out. You're only reading that here from people who don't know what they're talking about.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Now tell me this guy lacks mental disorder (likewise, tell me sexual perversions have nothing to do with this):

Tampa’s newest bikini-clad street performer makes Nebraska Avenue ‘Holla’
Sometimes when snowbirds travel down to roost, they don’t always make it back up north. That’s how Tampa’s newest bikini-clad street performer ended up strutting his moves on Nebraska and Hillsborough avenues in Tampa. Charles Easter, aka Charles Holla, aka Beyonce, aka Rhi-Rhi, is an Internet sensation.
www.tbo.com...

I moved from Tampa this winter, out to the sticks. Recently I was back up there on business, a mile from my old house, and there he was parading back and forth at a extremely busy intersection. Broad daylight for all to see (including any children). He had a beard and looked like a hobo. It was seriously obscene what he was doing. Should have been hard on the eyes even if that was your scene. Of course I labelled him the "Bearded Bikini Bum". Note that Nebraska Ave. is like world famous, for decades now, of being a 'hooker corridor'. So when you see this big bellied BBB strut parading back and forth bouncing jiggly bits in a neon floral pattern bikini, in Tampa's version of Detroit's Woodward Ave., yeah it was pretty disturbing. Although it was hilarious, the absurdity of it, and then watching the reactions of the poor folks trying to sit at the bus stop right there, where he kept walking up to it and bouncing his ass at them.
The time I was up there before that I saw another hobo standing literally 40' from the street at another intersection, huffing off a big green can of freon. Suppose I made it out of Tampa just in time, the hobo scene there is seriously out of hand.

Mental disorder, or is it just him shoving his gender issues down peoples throats (zealotry)?

Probably a bit of both.
edit on 8-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mental disorder, or is it just him shoving his gender issues down peoples throats (zealotry)?

Probably a bit of both.

You call this a gender issue because?

Now in Tampa, he hopes to stick around with a baby on the way for him and his wife. According to the Tribune, Easter uses gigs at different types of parties to finance their future child.

Easter said Eddie Murphy’s comedy was a big influence on him and that he learned wearing women’s attire was funny after seeing Robin Williams’ performance in Mrs. Doubtfire. www.palmbeachpost.com...

edit on 8-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So a heterosexual man dresses up in a bikini, parades around shaking his ass on the corner like "Beyonce"...
and that has nothing to do with transgenderism?

Gee I must be the dumbest creature this side the Mississippi to have gotten that impression.

Please do explain it for me then oh wise insightful one.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So a heterosexual man dresses up in a bikini, parades around shaking his ass on the corner like "Beyonce"...
and that has nothing to do with transgenderism?

Gee I must be the dumbest creature this side the Mississippi to have gotten that impression.

Please do explain it for me then oh wise insightful one.

He thinks its comedy.

Guess you should ask him.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That explains everything! Next, will you reveal to us the mysteries of the universe?

Note that the female Tampa hookers dont even parade dressed like that / do stuff like that out at the street in broad daylight (that's some random video of the person).

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Note that the female Tampa hookers dont even parade dressed like that / do stuff like that out at the street in broad daylight (that's some random video of the person).

So?

Is he trying to pick up tricks?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reminds me of a line from the other guys hahahaha

Allen Gamble: Hey, I didn't know you can dance.
Terry Hoitz: We used to do those dance moves to make fun of guys when we were kids to show them how queer they were, okay.
Allen Gamble: You learned to dance like that sarcastically?
Terry Hoitz: Yeah, I guess.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join