It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry Says Trans Movement is “Collaborating with Madness”

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does your browser not show you the underline marks everyone else sees?

I underlined SYNTHETIC BPA to make sure YOU wouldn't miss it.

BPA IS NOT ACTUAL NATURAL ESTROGEN. IT'S AN ANALOG. MEANWHILE: BPA IS BUT ONE SINGULAR EXAMPLE. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS!

The notions you cant stop zealotizing over simply don't prove a positive.

You keep turning that into some notion of it therefore proving a negative.

LACK OF EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE!

Such is the CORE premise of every possible fallacy that I can think of. I've read many Logical Fallacy Lists many times over, over the years. You should get around to reading one sometime.

In subsequent posts, over the prior 2 pages, I've only strengthened my argument (in multiple rather exotic ways) that are actually very important to this notion you wont let us drop, yet you somehow weren't able to read them in your individual web browser, I suppose.
edit on 8-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

Does your browser not show you the underline marks everyone else sees?

I underlined SYNTHETIC BPA to make sure YOU wouldn't miss it.

The notions you cant stop zealotizing over simply don't prove a positive.

You keep turning that into some notion of it therefore proving a negative.

Such is the CORE premise of every possible fallacy that I can think of. I've read the Fallacy Lists many many times over, over the years. You should get around to reading one sometime.

In subsequent posts, over the last 2 pages, I've only strengthen my argument, yet you somehow weren't able to read them in your individual web browser, I suppose.

The positive that was proven by the study I linked was that there were no hormonal differences in the Trans* children in the study.

None, by any cause. There were none. They didn't exist. There was no cause because there was no effect.

The basic fact cannot be made any more clearly to you.

Your entire thesis is denied by direct observable facts not only in the study I linked, but in the information YOU linked but intentionally left out from your own sources because it didn't suit your pseudoscientific ideas.

The article from Mayo Clinic stated conclusively that HUNDREDS of studies had proven that BPA in human exposure levels HAS NO EFFECT.

The article from Scientific American (LINKED BY YOU) showed conclusively that BPA in human exposure levels HAS NO EFFECT.

You were caught red-handed cherry-picking your own sources, and then being proven wrong by them.

You were shown an actual human study that proved conclusively that the effect you're desperately pointing to DOES NOT EXIST.

And yet, you still want to obfusticate and do your little semantic dance because you think that proves something or at least sounds like you might know what you're talking about ... but it doesn't.

Your own materials have proven you wrong. The material I provided proves you wrong. Your only tactic is to suggest that there may be some relationship that exists to prove you right in the face of clear evidence from hundreds of studies that show you are wrong.

BPA is not the issue here, because there is no single issue. It's not a straight-line a-to-b relationship.

The issue is that there are Trans* people in the world. These Trans* people have a right to be who they are. There is NO EVIDENCE that their identities are anymore pathological than any identity. Pointing to the suicide rates is just a red herring.

The suicide rate among men is 3.5 times that of women. Does that mean that men are mentally ill?

Of course not. That's what we call : AN ABSURD CONNECTION.

(like your theory)
edit on 8-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
There are thousands (low estimate) of transgender kids in public schools in America.

A conservative estimate, considering there are 13,515 (public) school districts.

Honestly I'm not an expert on any of this, but if you're saying one 5th grader made a stink and forces Obama to issue an edict... That's be not unlike a middle schooler declaring himself Al Qaeda and then Obama enforcing all of "America" to have a national debate over the merits of Islam vs. Christianity.

Anyways, how many kids, or rather what percent of kids at any/all schools should warrant a national 'discourse', mandates, which all feeds into a mass depopulation social engineering agenda? A 5th grader has an cross gender outburst, in one school, therefore every kindergartner across the nation should now be expected to contemplate if they are transgender?

This is all what kids of every grade are at school to learn about???????????????

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
There are thousands (low estimate) of transgender kids in public schools in America.

A conservative estimate, considering there are 13,515 (public) school districts.

Honestly I'm not an expert on any of this, but if you're saying one 5th grader made a stink and forces Obama to issue an edict... That's be not unlike a middle schooler declaring himself Al Qaeda and then Obama enforcing all of "America" to have a national debate over the merits of Islam vs. Christianity. ?

This is not about Obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The positive that was proven by the study I linked was that there were no hormonal differences in the Trans* children in the study.

None, by any cause. There were none. They didn't exist. There was no cause because there was no effect.

How does normal natural hormone levels not having an issue (in those 101 kids) have any way shape or form of debunking the assertion that BPA may be a major issue in all of this?

SYNTHETIC BPA ISNT NATURAL ESTROGEN!

BPA ISNT THE ONLY UNNATURAL SYNTHETIC GENDER BENDER SUBSTANCE OUT THERE!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It being a NATIONAL ISSUE, all of the sudden, yes it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Obama Administration didn't "issue an edict."

Title IX plays a crucial role in American education.

Title IX forbids discrimination based on sex and gender.

Therefore, Title IX also forbids discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

School districts across the country requested guidance on how Title IX requirements apply to Trans* student issues.

The Administration provided those answers, which interestingly enough, were intended to make certain that all kids (not just the Trans* ones, were treated fairly and safely.

edit on 8-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

How does normal natural hormone levels not having an issue (in those 101 kids) have any way shape or form of debunking the assertion that BPA may be a major issue in all of this?

SYNTHETIC BPA ISNT NATURAL ESTROGEN!

BPA ISNT THE ONLY UNNATURAL SYNTHETIC GENDER BENDER SUBSTANCE OUT THERE!

There are no hormonal differences in Trans* kids.

Therefore, BPA, XYZ or any other imaginary vector you want to throw out is meaningless because ... why?

There are no hormonal differences in Trans* kids.

You have a cause with no effects.

Therefore, it's not a cause.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Obama gave support to these guys - - - don't make this an Obama slam.

The American Civil Liberties Union and the ACLU of Virginia have filed an administrative complaint with theDepartment of Justice and Department of Education against Gloucester County Public Schools (GCPS) for adopting a bathroom policy that segregates trans students from using the same restrooms and locker rooms as their peers. The school board adopted the policy by a vote of 6-1 on December 9, 2014, despite warnings from the ACLU that the policy violates federal law prohibiting schools from discriminating based on sex. www.aclu.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Let's try this a different way.

Do you have a gender identity?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
maybe its a plot to turn us all into androgynous beings, by tptb, maybe we are supposed to be androgynous at this point in our evolution and maybe ""they" are trying to put right there mistakes, or maybe they are trying to make us all like the first being on this earth according to their scriptures, me i think its conditioning to rid the world of family values and morals in a bid to control us further, my guess who's doing it.............
www.simpletoremember.com...

TPTB are taking our powers to fight back before we find out truth.
So i agree with the OP, its a mental disorder created by TPTB through subliminal conditioning among other things,
(my tap water is so cloudy its not even clear anymore)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude! Here's another thread more appropriate for you conspiratorial nuttery: Could EDCs be responsible for transgenderism?. Maybe you'll garner some sympathizers there? And, it's not the people can't see your threads, it's just because you're way out there and people don't want to engage with your grand theory. If you want my responses to what you've said here, read that other thread. I don't feel like repeating myself.

So, what are your explanations to account for the fact that, just like gay people, trans people have always existed throughout history? Heck, we lived in the country, didn't have a television and I drank private well water up until about 1961 when I was 6 and started 1st grade. I was trans then and do not remember any time in my life of not being so I'm going to say "born this way", not mind controlled from nefarious media influence and not in the water.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The 5th grader

If You Think Trans Bathroom Access Doesn’t Matter, Listen To This Girl’s Story “If you spent Monday to Friday from 8 to 3 being told that you weren’t okay... How are you meant to think otherwise?” www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

By forcing every student of every age and every parent across the nation to make this a top priority issue of social debate...

You actually consider that support?

You really beLIEve supporting such individuals was why He did it (I mean like that's the true agenda here); likewise that all such individuals want that kind of heat?

You expect that for majority of those people that NOT fitting in is part of their whole shebang? I remember 15 years ago in school the boys started wearing fishnet arm wrappings to stand out. You think they would have kept doing so if all the kids started wearing them?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Forcing every parent and child to ...

Oh my stars and garters.

Pee in the facility that fits your gender, and mind your own business.

The End.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

By forcing every student of every age and every parent across the nation to make this a top priority issue of social debate...

Who do you talk to about this off ATS?

I mean like that's the true agenda here

I've made a vow never again to respond to anyone who uses the term "agenda".

You expect that for majority of those people that NOT fitting in is part of their whole shebang?

NO!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The Obama Administration didn't "issue an edict."

Title IX plays a crucial role in American education.

Title IX forbids discrimination based on sex and gender.

Therefore, Title IX also forbids discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

School districts across the country requested guidance on how Title IX requirements apply to Trans* student issues.

The Administration provided those answers, which interestingly enough, were intended to make certain that all kids (not just the Trans* ones, were treated fairly and safely.

I doubt you have the actual cahones to insist that this whole issue all of the sudden an ordeal due to the fact that Obama issued an (actual) MANDATE that ALL schools (of every age) are now forced to enforced a transgender restroom policy.

DO note that I probably wouldn't have hardly taken note of this issue if it didn't apply to ALL schools / was just applied to high schools.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Let's ignore the primary school trans kids - - let them fend for themselves.

Because it bothers adults.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Oh my stars and garters.

I saw insisting to little kids they should pick a side and come on out with it, only sets themselves up for targeting.

Get real.

That's how absurd this depopulation agenda being pushed is, and you guys dont even see it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Oh my stars and garters.

I saw insisting to little kids they should pick a side and come on out with it, only sets themselves up for targeting.

Get real.

That's how absurd this depopulation agenda being pushed is, and you guys dont even see it.

NO.

Forcing them to use a segregated bathroom sets them up for targeting.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join