It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Gender, neither Transgender nor any other.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AMPTAH

People didn't believe that Jesus could be born of a virgin, 2000 years ago. But, today, we can impregnate a virgin, with artificial insemination, and she will give birth without knowing her husband. So, what was inconceivable long ago, is now possible today.

First you would have to prove that virgin births actually occur in reality.

There is a whole world of difference between artificial insemination, using sperm donor, or stored sperm and a virgin birth.

To use your faulty logic...people didn't believe you could use a wheel on a cart drawn by a horse to transport goods. When the first cart came along do you think they imagined one day their would be wheels on petrol driven car's?

Their is sufficient historic evidence for the first combustion engine, unfortunately the same cannot be said about the Virgin Mary or Jesus.

But you believe that the big bang created us? The Universe created a being that became aware of its creator? That too is open for debate.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Who say's I believe in the big bang. Quit "pigeon holing" people

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Who say's I believe in the big bang. Quit "pigeon holing" people

Very true. I apologize.

So what do you believe?
edit on 2-12-2016 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know if the big bag theory hold much credence. Human's were perhaps seeded by some alien race...maybe.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I think "lab people" would be a scary direction to move in!!

- AB

Yet, already, many babies are born "prematurely" and finish their development "outside the womb" in the hospitals today. We don't think of these kids as "scary", just "lucky".

The thing is, once the changes come gradually, step by step, we always accept the changes as being good.

Instead of scary or lucky they could be considered weak because they wouldn't make it naturally. So they would be too weak from an evolutionary perspective with a eugenetics twist. That would be why naturally born would pick on them if they would demand the same value. Children usually can't express a lot, they learn while growing up but if they could they should want to point out why they and their parents are better because of their lifestyle and/or personal truths that produced naturally born strong babies which is why they should get more power sort to speak or decide what is right and wrong. Not that I agree, I just can't think of a better reasoning.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Would this finally make all these SJW's shut up?

Probably not. They will probably find something else to moan about like peoples lenght or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I don't know if the big bag theory hold much credence. Human's were perhaps seeded by some alien race...maybe.

Then you are open to some possibilities.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join