It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glastonbury 2016: There's going to be a women-only venue called The Sisterhood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

The discrimination in which society's exactly?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
go to your local gay bar and find the men only room, i'm sure you would love it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

NOTHING else will come to anything good, only amplify the problem. I know this because regardless of the particular reason that an oppressed person is seen as other than, different from the majority, the solution is to dominate those who seek to dominate, to crush those who seek to crush, to confront and combat the things which seek to restrain ones freedom, or to take ones life. Male or female, non binary, black, white, Muslim, Christian, atheist, it makes not the slightest difference. If one is oppressed, one must refuse to be oppressed. If one is assaulted, one must make ones attacker bleed. If freedoms are restricted, they must be reclaimed and the oppressor crushed and humiliated.

Excellently post, well said. The trouble is there is agenda being pushed and it takes people like you to call it out.
Keep at it pal... The control goal has had it's day I hope.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Caveat - I haven't been since 03-04 and it might now be an egalitarian festival where everyone is equal

Unfortunately it's going more the other way, I'm always surprised though, to see though that the organizers don't raise their ticket prices much, why not make it it fully exclusive? I guess the rich need the odd commoners though, otherwise it wouldn't be the same would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join