It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My THEY WANT YOUR SOUL Film: 10 Years Later (from 6/6/06)[not mere religious madness]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This piece isn't just religious madness! It's about how screwed society is, and is about to be as a direct result of its "mass madness" of bias and ignorance.

Please show me a film both more intensely badass AND important: I truly want to see it!

DIRECT DOWNLOAD IN VARIOUS FORMATS

The piece has 3 main chapters, although they somewhat blur together (especially if you only gloss over it once). You kind of have to watch it a few times to finally appreciate all of the mind blowing intense imagery AND the mind melting narrative. It's about how screwed society is now, and is about to be basically as a direct result. It begins in political bias / ingoramous douchedom (which proliferates the power of the mechanisms of power postured against us), then begins laying out the US .gov programs of technological totalitarianism already at your door (then), then it explodes with all the high tech wicked futurist stuff. Only in the final minute of the overkill sequence does it get into my religion related parallels I had been researching until making it.

It was a mish-mash of all the various topics I had been covering the year before in my original Myspace blog spot: "Shock & Awe: State of the World Address". This was my first 'film' project ever. It was basically an impromptu thing I thought up to 'celebrate' the once in a millennia rare date of 6/6/06. About a week before that day, a friend pointed out it was coming, so it hit me: make a wicked video covering all the crazy stuff from the blog, set to the tune of my custom remix of Adam Freeland's "We Want Your Soul", which I had made prior to 'waking up' and quite literally woke myself up with it.

The sorts of stuff I enjoyed posting in the blog (between Fall 2005-6/6/06):
-Brain/Mind/Cognitive Science
-Political Bias, methods of 'combating' it on the mass scale
-'False 2 Party Paradigm'
-Global Technological Totalitarianism, and how to resist it
*AND for fun, and to rabble rouse, I liked posting hot button political issues (except for "moral emotional wedge issues"), disaster catastrophes (they were off the chart that year with Katrina & Indonesia), and religion related prophecies in the context of (the Technological Singularity).
*AND increasingly I was taking note of issues that went on to become very important to me such as 9/11, American Imperialism, etc.

In those days (mid 2005) I was the first and only to start covering Google's Skynet ambitions, many years before there was even clear markers to spot it. I had recently quit playing video games, and had finished at electronics engineering school. With my sudden explosion in free time, and the prospects of the 'more recently' 'maturing' Internet tech front, I decided to set about finally getting to the bottom of what this archaic "New World Order" thing was, which I had only heard slight rumors of since in the late 90's anyways. So after a few months of researching the obvious sorts of NWO-related topics (Freemasonry, Police State, etc), before I had even gotten into reading about 9/11 conspiracy theories even, when one day I happened across this joint press release from NASA & Google where they were basically announcing a partnership into: "large-scale data management, massively distributed computing (and) bio-info-nano convergence".

Those words set off an explosion of neuronal avalanches in me brain (and a few days later "IIB" was born). In a matter of 15 seconds I "just knew" exactly what it meant, and my work (and their actual words) since then has proven my 'assumption' beyond the shadow of a doubt. However, at that time I myself was a total ignoramus (compared to just 1 year later even, dramitically worse a few years out) many of issues I can hammer iron from nowadays, and I must objectively admit that it (this Google + NASA = 'Skynet' theory) was pure hunch. For example, I had no clue what "nano-bio-info convergence" truly meant, as I had never seen the phrase let alone the implications. I barely knew anything about nanotechnology (this was seriously archaic material in those days). I had maybe heard of DARPA a couple weeks before, and only in the context of robots mainly (or "Terminators" as John Connor AKA Mark Dice was calling them). I had never heard of the Technological Singularity, or Ray Kurzweil, etc.

Anyways, I knew I was onto something BIG, but at the time Google searches didn't turn up much. I had to dig, and dig, and DIG and slowly I began to put together serious data (government/military/corporate projects, etc) related to my main construct (of how screwed up the world is) that went on to become They Want Your Soul.

Around the time of TWYS, now that I had put together a major truly cutting edge framework (centered around DARPA+NASA+GOOGLE), amongst the other topics I was most fond of (such as political bias brain scan studies), and having read more and more into concepts such as 'journalistic integrity', I was on the verge of ending all my bizarro blogs and getting down to hard hitting facts and such. The list of (actual) truth / facts (coupled with its importance), from all my research could now stand alone and still be as wildy mind blowing (as when it had all that prophecy stuff, for instance).

Likewise, I had been realizing during this stretch what my true mind is: a "Pure Agnosis Machine". All of my works, especially related to politics, where really one in the same as the un-religion Agnosticism. I had observed long ago, as a teenager (observing other kids always getting 2 completely different versions of drama ordeals), that the truth is always in the middle. I had many blogs beating to death any issue I could find where there were two polarized opposites (Republican/Democrat, Christian/Muslim, Thiest/Athiest, etc).

edit on 5-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I loved every opportunity to bring up the brain scan study which exposed that with politically biased people, when they 'wittingly' viewed their favored leader LYING, their brains reward centers literally light up with dopamine (like drug addicts getting a fix).

Although I did enjoy my fascination with said prophecy stuff. Once I 'realized' "Skynet" was looming, and then dug deep into all the Accelerating Change futurist stuff, I had this ambition to study all the old prophecies (a prerequisite of all proper religions) in light of this looming future. My logic was that if any of them are 'true', they would have portions in there that could only be explaned today. That is, if they DONT have anything that would make sense in today (when an "actual" 'God on Earth' takes control), then that would be the debunker, or whatever.

I managed to do quite a bit of that work before TWYS. I looked at all the main religions, and others such as Occult Esotericism, as well as "Prophets" like Cayce and Nostradamus, Mayan 2012, etc. Now I didn't get far enough into Hindu/Buddhist/Muslim ancient texts. I would have needed experts from each to sit down with me to go through it all. But from my efforts I managed (their words that might apply to us now: Hindu not too much, Islam nothing at all, Buddhism = join the Borg collective. By far, the "Holy Bible" nailed it (as I mention in the end of TWYS). The others: Cacye didn't know squat, Nostradamus I never made sense of his jibberish in this context, and the Mayans, well they never actually "said" anything we know about that might have anything to do with [anything in 2001 or 2012 or 2112. Instead, it was the New Age Movement whom inserted their modern ad hoc 'prophecies' (transformation of consciousness, hive mind telepathy, etc) into the Mayan calendar back story. From that, I can go at length about how their magical "prophecies" from a few decades ago the technologists of that same era were already predicting that tech would bring about such, I came to 'discover'.

A point there, that I didn't even get into in TWYS (as it doesn't actually focus on this sort of material), was the irony of all these endless conspiracy theories related to the beginnings of the USA, its founders, 'all' being Occultists / Masons, 'it' being at the helm of the the "NWO", The New Age Movement being a direct effort of / it having its origins in Freemasonry (Occult Esotericism), and the endless projects/programs/codenames/etc from our alphabet soup agencies / military (many if not most being from my DARPA+NASA+Google hypothesis) related to 'mythological' (Ancient Mystery Religions) concepts / deities. An entire book, or more, could go into all that, although I have so many now I could write I might only ever maybe get back to that focus 40 years from now (when its already too late.

It's about bedtime. I still gotta try to edit this mess so far. I've hardly only even covered the backstory, let alone the present / the future. But I will, in depth...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Actually, look at Islam again. It's end times prophecies do dovetail quite a bit with the ones in the Holy Bible. That's to be expected with a religion that is supposed to be built off of the second in the Abrahamic tradition.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The video took a turn to Crazy Town, even for here at about 10 minutes, cool song, though.

Thanks for the story of your life?

edit on 5-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Crazy town? Essentially every single thing in there was/is fact, although when it got to the 'religion' related stuff of course nothing is fact per se (nevermind that all major philosophies, or rather all social group oriented ideologies are effectively 'religions'), yet those items I went about including actually were 'fact' in their regards. I can, and will go on to show everything behind those findings, in here, eventually. If there's something specific you're drawing on a wtf & why did he bother, please do specify.

Yet I will say, its all MEANT to be crazy, because the world we all live in IS crazy town (far crazier than I could ever compress into that little 'music video').

Life story? Oh noes. That was merely excerpts from one year of my intensely detailed and tedious existence.

Of course if I were to try to do it now it would have major changes to the narrative. Or rather, it would never have even happened. That date, with my months leading up to it dabbling in that sort of subject matter, amongst the rest in there I was covering, then including the song remix itself (not religious based the song, the context of it), it all came together as a perfect storm. Destiny, if you will, lol. I might not have ever made any film ever were it not for the 'devils date'.
If I even tried to 'update' it now, the way I'd approach the same project now, the narrative would be so bastardized it wouldn't even make 'total sense' the way 'it all did' (its inception, all things considered, etc). And yet, as a "Pure Agnostic", you know what, I still stand by it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I enjoyed it. The music was a bit nerve wracking this early in the morning though

But it still delivered the info within.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lmao!! That intro song though.....

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Look, if we are seriously talking about a NWO, globalist system then it will all be starting to become intertwined in more and more obvious ways, every system: political/economic, spiritual/religious, technical/scientific.

And the longer they can keep everyone else from seeing it, the more power they can keep to themselves because they will have the exclusive shaping of it.

We'll all wake up and turn around one day and realize that we are dancing to their tunes in their world. Their toys to be tossed away at their whim.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What an awesome [rarely use that word] and truly needful body of work.

CONGRATS AND THANKS.

I'm not up to watching the videos etc. yet . . . I've been enough awash in studying such stuff since 1965. When I feel up to facing the poo again, I'll try and give your work a closer look.

Am REALLY thankful for your efforts.

God's best to you and yours . . . and may He lead you ever closer to His side.

Blessings,

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Look, if we are seriously talking about a NWO, globalist system then it will all be starting to become intertwined in more and more obvious ways, every system: political/economic, spiritual/religious, technical/scientific.

And the longer they can keep everyone else from seeing it, the more power they can keep to themselves because they will have the exclusive shaping of it.

We'll all wake up and turn around one day and realize that we are dancing to their tunes in their world. Their toys to be tossed away at their whim.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And, imho, the ROScientism is but a growing manifestation of such power, memes, goals, values, tyranny etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I appreciate all appreciation!

a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

That's Ladies of Spain:

Some catchy old dark "Drum N Bass", well some might argue it's "Jump Up" (debatable), while others might assume it's "Jungle".

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do you have a text summary of your videos? I can handle text much more comfortably and easily than I can handle such videos. Sometimes the videos will almost 'make my skin crawl.'

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
yes....you got it op.....

life gets deep off into they want your soul......like.....one can be surrounded by the minions of whack attacks.....with our faith we render the attacks exposed....here comes the final countdown....and our souls will hammer untruth...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The text narrative is stored in a HD I keep safe offline except for when I'm working on this stuff. But this page still has my original 'reference sheet':
100777.com...
Those are probably mostly dead links to my old mysapce blog, but you can google the headlines and find articles etc related to each item.

My followup DARPA video I laid out the entire narrative and the original links to the .gov/.mil PDF files I built it with:
ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...
If you like the style of TWYS then you have to see this one! This one was purely assembled from .gov/.mil materials/quotes, and is all hardcore tech topics.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

THANKS MUCH.

I've just studied the stuff for so long . . . and have GRIEVED about it for so long . . . at this later stage of my life, I've begun to limit the emotionally intense exposures to it.

The raw reality of it will be slapping most of us in the face and rear far too soon. I don't want to be extra brutalized by more exposure than necessary to the visual etc. images of such. I hope you can understand. Just my quirk.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Checked out the two links to some degree.

It was an interesting experience.

Just reviewing the headings and links and clicking on some of the links . . .

I almost began to be . . . at least uncomfortable though not quite nauseous as I didn't linger long on any one pile of info.

Congrats on your surviving all that exposure to that wealth of horrid information. Thanks for a great service you have done.

For anyone who is not up to speed on those topics--you've done a huge service for their education. I hope many take advantage of it.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Finally got my own upload back up. They haven't ripped the audio track from it (yet). This is the purest quality youtube version:

top topics

join