It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy total list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It strikes me that nobody seems to have ever compiled a total list of all conspiracys against the populace. It would be very intresting to see a one line per conspiracy list, and see how many contradict the others, after all they cant all be right can they. Example:
They are drugging us through the food and water supply
They are in cahoots with aliens
They are .......................etc etc etc
Could someone well versed in conspiracys please attempt such a list? or is the number of conspiracys so vast its impossible? If you could read such a list you could have a good mental image of our world as the conspiracy theorist see it, as compared to what we personally beleive.

Im betting such a comprehensive list would look rather ridiculous!
Please share your thoughts in general or attemp a list of conspiracys you beleive are true .

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Im betting such a comprehensive list would look rather ridiculous!

(instar)

you hit the nail on the head.
as is evident on these boards,conspiracy's abound bout near anything.

ie:the sydney harbour bridge was built by aliens,each time you pass
under it , they mess with your subconcious
[it's a conspiracy i tells ya]

steve irwin is really a reptiod......crikey,.. is he a beeuwwdy,
[really, he's trying to introuduce us to his brethren]
[it's a conspiracy i tells ya]

roger rammjet....i'll just pop this proton pill and take care of
noodle's romanov, .. whap, zot, kapoweee.....now that i've taken care
of that, i'll go back to being as thick as two short planks
[hmmm,.. this really could be, maybe]

skippy was really a nuclear scientist............

[removes toungue from cheek]

i, for one would not like to try compiling such a list[i fear i would go ga ga should i attempt it].... Dont eat the meat[fish n cows have feelings to] dont eat the vegtables[they scream when u boil/blanche em]
dont go outside[they beam subliminal messages into your head from
sattalite's] beware the nwo,...aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgghhhh,[where will
it end??????]

i'll stick with reading the ones i find here....sum are exellent
good luck compiling your list.

aveagoodone :]]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would like to see an entire list. It would really make my day. But isn't that what this forum is for?

We could make en entire list. How would you sort such a thing?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Skippy was a female (they are better behaved roo actors) but most of the world (including Kano) was led to believe that Skippy was a male.

"Eternity" as displayed ceremonially on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and previously on grafitti here there and everywhere had a hidden meaning not conceived of by the media.

Irwin and Hogan have had secret meetings with Hanson and Howard.

Roger Ramjet was a politically laced rip-off of Super Goof.

The list continues as instar has discovered his new career.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You want conspiracy theories that contradict each other? How about the theory that mankind has never set foot on the moon versus the one that has humans and aliens operating joint bases on the moon. I think at least one of those theories would have to be wrong.

If you've read L. Ron Hubbard Mission Earth series of books (10 enjoyable books), then you could even add a theory that Earth is in the middle of a galactic civilization but declared as an extremely hazardous illegal zone to enter. I would say similiar to putting up a radioactive sign letting aliens know not to enter this zone. This zone has ideas that are extremely hazardous to continuing civilized galactic life as the aliens know it. Something like this concept was mentioned in one of the books.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Steve Irwin isn't a reptillian, he's much more dangerous than that, he's a Queenslander!!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think that such a list could be possible if it were limited to conspiracies theories that someone could actually produce some evidence to support.

It might be easier to build such a list if it were broken down into catagories just like ATS - religion, government, etc - or maybe other general catagories like disinformation, world domination, etc.

I would love to see such a list attempted and I volunteer my services to help build it (NOT build the whole thing myself, but HELP some one do it) if some one were to attempt it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
LMAO some funny post here. My point was to show that most conspiracys will contradict others, hence most are crap thought up by bored pc paranormal geeks to pass time. I doubt there is any valid evidence for any conspiracy theory. BTW skippy was a shapeshifting grey, did you ever see a roo that could disarm a bomb and unlock a padlocked gate! LOL

P.s I got my suspicians about flipper too, ties in with undersea alien bases!

[edit on 023131p://53012 by instar]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
My point was to show that most conspiracys will contradict others, hence most are crap thought up by bored pc paranormal geeks to pass time. I doubt there is any valid evidence for any conspiracy theory.

Granted, there are plenty of "conspiracy theories" which aren't theories at all - and in fact would hardly qualify to be called hypotheses. I personally think that some of the poster on ATS would benefit from thorazine and electro shock therapy. If you believed everything you read on ATS you would go insane thinking that every one in this world (and many other galaxies) is out to get you.

However, we know that there are some actual possibilities of conspiracy out there - depending on how one defines "conspiracy" of course.

I believe that there will rarely be proof of any conspiracy, but strong evidence is significant. Most of us agree that there is significant evidence of the holocaust under Hitler. I think we would be safe in saying that Hitler pulled off a whale of a conspiracy against the Jewish population.

With that example in mind - I believe it would be possible, and extremely interesting from a sociological point of view, to compile a list of conspiracy possibilities that have strong supporting evidence. I don't think the list would be that long and I don't think that contradiction of theories will be too much of a problem.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if contradiction problems did arise in such a short and well established/researched list? Especially if the conflicting theories that arose were historical in nature. As in - it already happened and is history as we know it, but suddenly because of our research we find that both incidents couldn't possibly have taken place as we were told.
As dedicated ATSers we might stand to learn quite a bit.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you were to put all of the conspiracy theories in a list, it would not be a list. It would not even be a book. It would be a library.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
lol, yeah i agree, however it might be possible instead, to simply make a list of the more serious conspiracies of today. Meaning not small believed ones like Bush is an alien. Like, let's take the holygrail/maryM. wife of jesus conspiracy, we could try a list with conspiracies that are around that size or something.
Another example: The beings of the ancient worlds known as Gods were/might have actually have really beem ALiens!!!! It's possible too by the way, lol, gots alot of logical support when you get into it by those who believe it the most and wanna prove it.
Dani

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is conspiracy about your avatar, Instar -you HAVE to explain, lol

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Per dictionary.com

con·spir·a·cy - An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

Sure there are other definitions of the word, but I think this is pretty general and all purpose.

If we were to compile a list of conspiracies defined as above, that have strong supporting evidence that can be found in maybe 3 unrelated sources, while lacking strong contradicting evidence, then I think it would be possible to make a comprehensive list that would not take a library to house it.

To keep the list under control, we could also say that the conspiracy would have to involve corporate or government action against the public or a significant section of the population. (If we listed every conspiracy of civilians against the government or corporations, we would be again filling a library.)

Since I live in the US I would confine my list to the US as well. I simply don't feel qualified to talk about the conspiracies of another country's government.

So - to recap - if we made a list of conspiracies that fit these guidelines (or some guidelines of some sort):

1) An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act

2) involve corporate or government action against the public

3) in the US

4) having strong supportive evidence and lack of strong counter evidence

I think, to be fair, we couldn't include the Mary M and Jesus issue, because so many people do not believe in the Bible in the first place. To Christians it may be fact, but it isn't to everyone. If we did this as a group we would have to be incredibly objective about it. I am talking about a list of pretty rock solid conspiracies that would usually cross lines of culture, religion, race, age, etc. I really don't think the list would be that long. It would definately be an enlightening project.

I might propose such items like:

1) The use of the Trojan "virus" for the purpose of data mining our computers

2) Using teflon in the production of cookware when the company doing it knows that it is a dangerous substance and warns some of its employees to not come in contact with it

3) Using addictive additives (or tampering with nicotene levels) in the production of cigarettes

4) Subliminal advertising (or neurolinguistic programing) to increase sales, or lead people in any area (corporate, religious, political, etc.)

Of course we would list links and sources of information for each thing on the list and if anyone here came up with strong counter evidence, then the item could be removed from the list.

I think it would be a fantastic group project that is quite possible, but I could be all alone in that thought. Anybody else here interested?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pilate: hahahahha....He could be from TAS !

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's a list of the what I believe are the most popular ones that I can think of (in no particular order):

1. The government(s) are covering up something regarding UFO's and aliens. (Area 51 and Roswell I guess can fit in as sub-categories here.)

2. The Kennedy Assasination.

3. The moon landings were faked.

4. There are alien bases on the far side of the moon.

5. There is a secret government/organization that's really in control of world affairs.

6. Artificial structures on Mars being covered up by NASA.

7. Flouridation of water being used for mind control by the government.

8. Chemtrails.

9. More efficient sources of fuel and energy being suppressed by oil companies.

10. The U.S. government being the real architects of 9/11.

I might have missed some. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any of these, I'm just making a list.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I really believed that this project was possible when I last posted about it in February and I still believe it is possible. I am glad to see it being rehashed.

I would love to make an extremely well researched list of conspiracies that are proven or nearly proven to have happened. However, we would have to be extremely objective if we were to make a valid list. It wouldn't be good for us or for ATS if we throw out a list of wild stories that lack some really solid supporting evidence.

My goal would be not to merely list popular hypotheses, but to devise a list of solid theories that would currently be impossible to invalidate.

So let me play devil's advocate for just a moment.
(I don't mean to shoot you down junkheap, I just really would love to make a valid list and so I'm using you as an example.)

Originally posted by Junkheap
1. The government(s) are covering up something regarding UFO's and aliens. (Area 51 and Roswell I guess can fit in as sub-categories here.)

There may be some evidence of this, but in order to include it on a valid list we would have to either

1) prove that alien life existed and that alien craft regularly visited our planet in order to imply that the government is covering something up,

or

2) we would have to force the government to disclose information, thus showing that there was information that hadn't been disclosed in the past.

We can't do either of these at the moment.

I want a real list. Anybody want to give this a go with me?

And to anyone who believes that the list would fill an entire library, please give me a dozen or so ideas (or even one) with which to start off.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step they say.

The first item I propose is data mining. Nearly all of us are victims. Everyone on the inter-net has access to free software that can uncover the data mining programs on your computer, so it's easy to prove that data mining exists. Data mining programs do not ask your permision before they download and run on your computer. These programs take from our computers information that we have not volunteered or consented to give them.
While there are other forms of data mining out there, the kind on your computer is the easiest form to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Data mining is:
1) a subversive act

2) involving corporate action against the public

3) in the US

4) that we can prove is happening.

Now that's the kind of thing I am looking for.
Anyone else got an idea?

Edited for clarity

[edit on 5/11/05 by wellwhatnow]

top topics

join