It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden leads the race to become cashless society

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TigStar82

A world without cash, can you imagine that?

I don't want to imagine that.

Think about all the 'little jobs' kids and teenagers do - 'Shovel your driveway, sir?'. Gone.

What if you want to buy your neighbour's old computer? You have to shove sacks of potatoes and furniture until he says 'ok'.

We have to go back to some kind of bartering system. If you just want to give a homeless guy a fiver, or whatnot. If you want to go on a bicycle ride and just bring a little bit of cash for a bottle of water or a snack - you have to always have a digital chip in your pocket from now on, and soon under your skin.

People LOVE using digital money for some reason - convenience maybe? - but what if these same people were told you're never allowed to use cash in any circumstances. Would they still adore and praise their plastic cards?

Cash is good, because it's visible, it's tangible, it's a very concrete way of seeing your wealth. You have a pile of cash, and start spending it, you visibly see it get smaller and smaller, and you notice you're rapidly running out of cash. When it's just numbers in a computer, it's harder to keep track as well, and it doesn't feel like such a big loss, if a number changes to another, than if you have to physically give up a pile of bills or coins you have been saving up. It leaves your hand never to return, you FEEL it.

A number changes in some bank's computer, you don't feel a thing. It's easier to go overbudget and spend more than you can afford, when you don't feel how much you're actually losing it, when you don't see its disappearance from your greedy little hands. When it's just dance of numbers here and there.

Psychologically thinking, it's easier to spend numbers than it is to spend visible, tangible cash that makes your wallet and pride swell. Same with a card, how much do you feel when machine goes "beep" and cashier says "have a nice day"? You don't even know what has happened until you go and check your bank account. It's not a realtime, tangible loss, it's just a swipe, and numbers dance around and then you're home with your groceries without ever EXPERIENCING 'having a little less money now'.

It's easy to lose touch that way, you might not even realize how much you have, and may overspend. Of course you get to know the total and all from receipts and such - actually, I wouldn't even know, as I refuse to pay with anything other than cash unless it's something I order online (where it can't be helped).

To me, it's a disgusting thought to pay for food, that's necessary and tangible, with something that's so intangible and invisible. It feels like I am giving nothing to the store, while they give me necessities of life. I want to feel I am paying for what I get, so it is more real.

(Sometimes ordering online also doesn't feel very real, it's almost surreal as to how unreal it feels).

But this planet has accumulated karma for a long time - and TPTB has accelerated the process by creating crime where there wouldn't have been crime, creating hatred and conflict, and so on. So now that we have so much karma to pay, they can put their evil agendas into action and change our reality - because now we 'deserve it' so they can soon do whatever they want.

And no one can help us, because after all, we have been bad, so we are only getting what we deserve. Reaping what we've sown. Even in ancient Atlantis, when the evil people enslaved the others, the crime of using spiritual powers to destroy Atlantis by drawing Earth's other moon against Earth's magnetic field so the moon was shred to pieces that rained upon Atlantis (and the other planet, Mallona's explosion caused the necessary catalyst for that by providing the pressure)..

..that event alone created massive amounts of karma. Any people that were guilty of doing those things, committing those crimes and sins, that are now living in their Earthly incarnations again, still have an enormous karmic debt to pay. Therefore, don't be surprised at anything anymore..

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join