It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Has Now Gone 181 Days Without Holding a Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary Clinton is purposely dodging a full press conference.

It's already been 6 months and counting.

What could she and her campaign advisors be so afraid of?

Oh I bet the intensity of the email scandal is the problem.

It started heating up around her last press conference didn't it.

And I bet with the more recent official reports and confirmations of her obvious lying is why she will avoid a full press Q&A session like forever.

The *only* way would be to selectively pick her own favorite reporters and lock out everybody else.

Hmmmm

Hillary Has Now Gone 181 Days Without Holding a Press Conference

Hillary Clinton has now gone 181 days without holding a formal press conference, which has led to calls for the Democratic candidate to stop ignoring the media.

Clinton’s last news conference was held on Dec. 4, 2015, nearly six months ago. Her decision to forego open press events is agitating some Democratic strategists and journalists.

CNN host Jake Tapper asked Clinton about her avoidance of press conferences on Tuesday, saying, “It’s been something like five or six months since you’ve held an actual press conference. Is that something you will remedy soon?”

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Clintons do not do Press Conferences . Unless they can "set the stage" so to speak.
Updates coming soon , stay tuned .

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welllllllllllll, given that she's a chronic loose canon with her running around in full gritch, spew, curse, compulsive lying, etc mode . . . maybe her handlers thought it best.

I keep waiting for someone to ask or say something in a Press conference that lights her rage fires. They are always roiling just below the surface, it seems to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Do you ever get tired of the email topic? You have more Posts about it than I have total Haha.

I certainly hope something sticks, though. She's an awful criminal and person in general. She should not be eligible to be president.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Has she done a single interview and if so can you link it?

Seems like Trump is the only one willing to get interviewed... hmmm wonder why he gets so much attention...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

She doesn't need to.

She already told us everything we need to know.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hillary's starting to look like she hasn't had a decent bowel movement in 181 days either. Maybe they're related?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What could they be afraid of?

Any question that they would refuse to answer. In addition they would be forced to support their false claims about other secretary of states doing what Clinton did (they didnt).

When CNN and MSNBC question her integrity and call out her lies a press conference would be devastating. By not having one the story is what is she hiding. Holding a press conference will confirm that she is hiding stuff.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
She might have to take the 5th sooner rather than later !!!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What's the point of having one?

This is her second time running for president... and she's been in the white house already as the first lady for 8 years.. and she was secretary of state...

What's there left to ask her that she hasn't answered already?

I'm sure she will do one after she gets the DNC nomination at the convention.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think you have to be fair to Hillary. It's not her fault for not having a press conference and taking questions. It's just that most of us are simply just too stupid to understand how smart and nuanced she is.

You know, like back in September she said that while she didn't do anything wrong with the home-based server, she said, "It wasn't the best choice."

Again, it's not that she did anything wrong, so she didn't apologize for doing it, she was, "sorry that this has been confusing to people."

I think everyone just has to stop with the constant attacks. Hillary has not and will not ever do anything wrong. The rest of us just have to realize that we are simply too dumb to understand how smart she is.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
She is running out the clock and holding onto her lead without taking any chances. Trump is imploding and the email situation seems to be getting handled behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: filched

Totally agree with the running out the clock assessment.

Not sure how Trump is imploding. He's a heck a lot closer to her in polls (which I never trust anyway) than he was several months ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What is the standard or average number and frequency of press conferences for presidential candidates? Once we know that, then we can put it in context.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just think of all the LIes she didn't tell.

A quote from Carl Bernstein..(watergate)

“I was in Washington this week, I spoke to a number of top Democratic officials and they’re terrified, including people at the White House, that her campaign is in freefall because of this distrust factor."

The possibility the DNC will have to dump her is now being openly speculated upon.

"Douglas Schoen wrote in the Wall Street Journal late Tuesday that a Bernie Sanders win in California next week would remove the "inevitability" of Clinton's campaign. That could force Democrats to realize that Clinton might be the weaker candidate in a general election.

"A Sanders win in California would powerfully underscore Mrs. Clinton's weakness as a candidate in the general election," he said. "Democratic super delegates — chosen by the party establishment and overwhelmingly backing Mrs. Clinton, 543-44 — would seriously question whether they should continue to stand behind her candidacy."

From..www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Too many Open Questions for her to risk an open Press Conference.

Mr.Obama and the White House are now deflecting questions at their own Press Conferences to Mrs.Clinton.

“The president certainly stands by what he has said in the past on this,” responded Earnest, before pivoting. “When the president was given the opportunity to talk about this in Asia, he referred questions to Secretary Clinton’s campaign. They can obviously discuss the decisions that she made as secretary of state, as they relate to her use of email.”

From ..www.westernjournalism.com...

The Democratic Party appear to be rushing away from defending the "front runner" which hopefully is a sign they realise how bad it looks for her.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I think your avatar gives more clue to your stance than your post

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Maybe she's finally doing her part to prevent climate change by keeping that hot air inside for a change.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hillary is in the bunker with her head down hoping this will be drawn out until after the election.
We Americans deserve better...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My mistake.

I'd thought she was spewing diarrhea out both ends most of her waking hours.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join