It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Muslim Chases, Tackles White Trump Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Why don't you compile a list and compare it to the lefts attempts to silence free speech, inhibit free assembly, violence against property and persons.

Go for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JimiBlack

Violent people are just violent people. True.

But please name me one Bernie or Hillary rally that supporters were harmed by a mob of angry Trump supporters.

I can name you Trump rallies where Trump supporters assaulted Trump protestors

www.washingtonpost.com...

make note of the fact the crowd cheers when Mr. Cowboy punches the guy in the face.

That's one, would you like more?

Heck, they had to start giving PSAs asking attendees not to assault protestors.

Seriously I feel like the right has the attention span of goldfishes sometimes.

Man you have to watch those 78 year old trump supporters chasing down people in the streets with there walkers. This was nothing more than an idiot losing his temper because this guy interrupted an event he paid to see. This isn't the same as people being chased down on the streets and being attacked. It was unacceptable and he will pay for his poor decision. But you can't compare this with what's going on in the streets, This jack wad is the same kind of person that hits people in movie theaters for not being quiet. Seen that type before they feel slighted or feel there man hood is in question they resort to violence.

What's going on now is a completely difrent animal and even the police are worried. I was reading how they were told to let the assaults occur for fear that it would only aggregate the protestors. Thus just perplexes me police now are told not to protect citizens to avoid escalation of the violence what planet are we on??

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The only people that are bigger idiots than Trump are his supporters and his protesters.

If we really want to Make America Great we should get rid of BOTH groups.

I do though, admire the irony in two groups of hate filled idiots calling each other bigots.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you preach rage and hate, you get rage and hate

Even from the religion of peace?

Ahh good ol' xtianity, turn the other cheek and all that...

What a load of twaddle I am replying to...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: jimmyx

Apologist strikes on the first page

apologist?????....if he committed a crime lock him up....by the way, I apologize for no one.

Lmao, so if someone here chased you down and tackled you, for you opposing opinion about subject-X, you'd be ok with it.

as long as they didn't commit a crime.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

you preach rage and hate, you get rage and hate

Did that kid do any hate mongering?

IDK.

not yet, but he's getting a tutorial on it

Oh you should be on a stage at the comedy festival.

" The answer to future hate mongering, is violence. What, I'm serious
"

edit on 5-6-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't the important issue here the violence being committed?

Why is the fact that the perpetrator is Black and Muslim important again?

Oh yeah, that's right, because we're fighting against unnecessary racial and religious division in this country.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe they just think the gov is overstepping it's powers...

No. This is just about a political candidate that people don't like. So every supporter is going to be fair game until and even after the election.

I think Trump should stop having rallies, personally. One of the leftist thugs is going to kill someone.

"the meek don't inherit the earth"

?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

But please name me one Bernie or Hillary rally that supporters were harmed by a mob of angry Trump supporters.

You confuse me.

Oo

I get the feeling frustration is behind so much here.

We have similar events here, for other reasons, where the protesters resort to violence and intimidation in order to silence and shoo away anyone they disagree with. Our politics has only ever been the way it is in the US now, once in my memory. Where people attending events were attacked, abused, spat on.. No discussion allowed. No room for anything but their tree hugging, unwashed feral, beliefs. Where everyone gets a flower and needs a hug even if you ruin your garden and lose your arms in the process.

And the political candidate at the time was an illiterate slow minded individual, which was sad. Because her intent was well meant.

At least Trump has the ability to use words, and not stumble over them..

I think it's all fun to watch though, my dog barks a different colour, our elections are coming up. I'm bringing the donkey.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

Not saying that happened. I said there has been violence on both sides. I won't split hairs or play semantics. You know what I meant.One more thing, I have no dog in this fight. I give zero f@&$$ about anyone running for the bogus spot. I'm neither right nor left...I'm American. Thought that was what counts.

Sooo.. those that burn the American flag, jump on it's embers and attack everyone who says that's not on, who basically say they are anything but American, you can accept??

Sort of confused all round here. Maybe I need a drink...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Why don't you compile a list and compare it to the lefts attempts to silence free speech, inhibit free assembly, violence against property and persons.

Go for it.

That's a great idea!

I'll start with your candidate advocating violence against protestors, and wait for you to show me Sanders or Clinton saying anything remotely similar.

www.nytimes.com...

In fact, a BLM protestor was shoved to the ground, and afterwards Trump said, "maybe he should have been roughed up"

Ok, your turn.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

"We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,'" then-first lady Hillary Clinton said, according to a C-SPAN video. "No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why then ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

Hillary Clinton

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Excellent quote.
Notice the last line, where the racist Hillary equates Mexicans with animals, specifically dogs, in 'bring them to heel'.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The left wingers, Bernie supporters and Hillary supporters are the violent, hateful ones.

Leave it to the selective memories of the average Trump supporter. You seem to have forgotten that all this violence started at Trump's rallies when his supporters were beating people up and there are many videos to prove it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

If Trump SAID bad things and the left ACTED out violently because they were "good" Americans, wouldn't counter-protesters smashing the left be "better" Americans?

It's a vicious cycle and I'm just trying to understand.

Pound for pound, toe-to-toe, the left stands no chance in a brawl. Which is something that really confuses me.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

"We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,'" then-first lady Hillary Clinton said, according to a C-SPAN video. "No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why then ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

Hillary Clinton

Did you intentionally leave out the fact that this was from a speech in 1994? She's talking about gang-members.

Even so, where does Clinton call for political violence?

That's right, she doesn't.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Isn't the important issue here the violence being committed?

Why is the fact that the perpetrator is Black and Muslim important again?

Oh yeah, that's right, because we're fighting against unnecessary racial and religious division in this country.

His name on Twitter is black Muslim you dolt. It's right there in the OP:

A poster on Twitter who identifies as a Black Muslim

edit on 5-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TheBulk

The left wingers, Bernie supporters and Hillary supporters are the violent, hateful ones.

Leave it to the selective memories of the average Trump supporter. You seem to have forgotten that all this violence started at Trump's rallies when his supporters were beating people up and there are many videos to prove it.

No, one or two fights broke out thanks to left wing agitators who were there to start trouble. We saw NOTHING like the riots and mobs we do now. Your stupid comparison was already made and debunked.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well that was stupid and nonproductive , a man both Black and A Muslim chasing white people, lets see that wouldn't confirm any stereotype thinking of a lot Trump supporters have for both now would it??..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join