It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: neo96
There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

Sure, they are blatantly violating the law. As such, they should be arrested, processed and charged accordingly in my opinion. Not executed in the street.

I'm sorry, I understand your guys' frustration with this. The violence sickens me too. I just can't support the idea of mowing down people for throwing punches and burning flags. They completely ignore the rule of law so the solution for us is to do so as well and rob them of due process?

What crime has been committed that warrants execution in the streets? I'm sorry, maybe I'm a naive, bleeding heart romantic that thinks more bloodshed just takes us backwards.

But if animals wanna go at eachother like animals, they will. Just hope no one acts all high and mighty whIle they're executing people for non-capital crimes.

People are shot and killed all the time in self-defence.

Or extremely wounded. lol.

And I don't disagree at all with anyone defending themselves.

I just take issue with giving armed government agents the authority to execute anyone in the street that they deem a threat.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.

Enjoy the diet of falsehood and deception. These are not the majority of leftists no matter how desperately you wish they were. I've advocated no violence, I argue against it at every turn. No one that I know, and evidently no one on ATS (considering your failure to cite a single example) has spoken in support of this crap, either.

So you're a saint, big deal.

Tell that to the people attacking innocent people that they are not leftists.

Sounds familiar, hmm.

And you seem not to be reading all the posts here if you think there is no support for this crap.

You yourself have inserted a "BUT" after faux condemnation of the violence.

Hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

Sure, they are blatantly violating the law. As such, they should be arrested, processed and charged accordingly in my opinion. Not executed in the street.

I'm sorry, I understand your guys' frustration with this. The violence sickens me too. I just can't support the idea of mowing down people for throwing punches and burning flags. They completely ignore the rule of law so the solution for us is to do so as well and rob them of due process?

What crime has been committed that warrants execution in the streets? I'm sorry, maybe I'm a naive, bleeding heart romantic that thinks more bloodshed just takes us backwards.

But if animals wanna go at eachother like animals, they will. Just hope no one acts all high and mighty whIle they're executing people for non-capital crimes.

I just take issue with giving armed government agents the authority to execute anyone in the street that they deem a threat.

Well it would be better if the cops started lighting up the attacker than the victim doing it.

But not as satisfying, I suppose.

And they actually do have the authority to kill you.

They are cops and they carry guns for a reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

To wit:

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

And they actually do have the authority to kill you.

They are cops and they carry guns for a reason.

True..but they are also HUMAN TOO.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

A Simple Solution for Americans Citizens would be to Fight Fire with Fire . It's OUR COUNTRY , not Theirs.......

I agree and I think this will happen sooner or later if the police are not given the power to stop this BS. Once Trump supporters get pushed too far they will start organising in the same way that BLM, La Raza, moveon.org etc. do and then the trouble is going to escalate ten fold.
I'm assuming you're from the UK and you don't know many black Americans so let me let you in on something. Black Americans are not on board with that BLM crap. I wish people would stop generalizing. Most of us don't give a rat's ass about that organization. Spread the word.

You assumed wrong. I have spent many years in America and unless you are very well travelled have seen more of your country than you have. I am not sure where the 'black Americans' angle came from in your post - I did not mention black Americans, only BLM... i.e. I am not generalising, but you are!
Seen more of my country than I have huh? That's rich and condescending but that's ok. Guess you assumed you've seen more of my country than me because???? Very well traveled my friend. In this country and abroad. Family all over the States and abroad serving the military. And I mentioned black Americans because you mentioned the stupid ass group BLM like most black people endorse that $#!t. Most of us are more savvy than you have been lead to believe.

Go back and read my post and take a chill pill.
I said 'unless you are well travelled'. I am confident in saying that I have seen and experienced more of the US than 99% of her citizens. I also never said that most black people endorse BLM. I did not even hint at that so I don't know why you persist in pretending I did.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well this really shows how "free" humans really behave. They are for democracy as long as they agree with it and its going thier way. When they dont... the hell with democracy, time to egg people into submission until they think like us! Cause murica!
edit on 6-6-2016 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If Americans are prepared to start painting political protestors as 'terrorists', then America's long slow slide into Fascism is just going to start accelerating.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Are you lying or merely daft? No one on the left I know is siding with those acting out with violence.

Until the good Sanders and Clinton supporters start speaking out against, and make attempts to stop the violence other Sanders and Clinton supporters commit, they are just as guilty as the bad ones.

Well, at least that is what many on the left say about good cops speaking out against, and stopping bad cops.

The same applies in these situations right?

edit on 6-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

But you're not asking those on the left to take "personal responsibility". You're asking the left, "the Royal Left", to take responsibility for the actions of people they do not control, have not communicated with, and do not know.

But, many on the left ask for police officers to take personal responsibility for the actions of other officers that break the law, whom they cannot control.

Officers they have never met, nor never worked with. I mean as an officer in Florida I cannot control what an officer does in another city, let alone another state.

Why the double standard?

I think am starting to see quite a few double standards brought to light by the recent violence against Trump supporters.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
If Americans are prepared to start painting political protestors as 'terrorists', then America's long slow slide into Fascism is just going to start accelerating.

No you got that wrong. Violent thugs (blackshirts) are trying to stop others form having opinions. Appeasing them and NOT calling them what they are - terrorists - will ease the way to fascism.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
what? The violent rioters aren't facists but the victims of their violence who stand up to them are???? Did you take this position when obama compared the tea party and GOP to "suicide bombers"?
edit on 6-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You forgot to add or maybe they are Trump employees

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
What is the definition of "Terrorism"?

Defined from the FBI's own website. LINK TO FBI

18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines "international terrorism" and "domestic terrorism" for purposes of Chapter 113B of the Code, entitled "Terrorism”:

"International terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S., or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.*

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:

Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;
or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S

18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:

Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).

* FISA defines "international terrorism" in a nearly identical way, replacing "primarily" outside the U.S. with "totally" outside the U.S. 50 U.S.C. § 1801(c).

I have bolded the relevant laws. The laws apply both Internationally and Domestically.

Many of these protesters, if not most, are causing harm to civilians or INTIMIDATING them, attacking police officers, attacking police animals such as horses, blocking traffic, vandalizing, and damaging property, not limited to starting fires, and threatening harm

A video of a FEW of the relevant acts...

Eggs don't end up at "protests" out of the blue. These attacks are premeditated....to

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population

And such events are done while many of the offenders are waving a foreign flag, and telling their victims that this nation will be replaced by "Mexico"

If you have family members, friends, acquaintances...that condone this or promote this, they promote Terror, as this is a way to intimidate for political beliefs and to 'sway' or coerce citizens.

In the least these are 'Hate Crimes". And they are not being charged as such. Obama 'condemns' them, along with Hillary. But these people deserve FEDERAL charges and FEDERAL punishment.

There is a proper response to Terror. Lawfully and Physically. If we allow this to continue, we have ALL lost, no matter what Party or side you belong to. It's unacceptable. Whether you are the most Right leaning or Left leaning person, this cannot stand.

That's all

It's not terrorism...nor a hate crime (hate crimes are inherently stupid anyway).

It is stupid people using chaos for an excuse for "free licks"...

No different than those violent pro trump protestors..

No different from the Fergeson protests...

If you get 30k people togather, some one is going to take a swing. That is why all large functions are required to provide security.

Both when the news pointed at pro trump and now at anti trump protestors, it was BS propaganda..

There are 30k people there and literally a handful (maybe 5) took swings..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013 When you corner someone and prevent them from leaving while pelting them with eggs, that becomes unlawful detainment i.e kidnapping.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: Tindalos2013 When you corner someone and prevent them from leaving while pelting them with eggs, that becomes unlawful detainment i.e kidnapping.

According to who???

Unlawful?? yes...

Defacing property? Absolutely (her clothes)

Assault? Sure...

Kidnapping?!?! Huh?

Lol, not reaching at all are ya...

There is no judge or jury on the planet who would convict some one of kidnapping for that..

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Assault on American citizens while exercising their constitutional rights
with a backdrop of people waving Mexican flags is one of the most
popular endorsements for Trump, and clearly shows how mentally
#@ed his detractors really are.

There were hundreds of commentators 6 months ago touting Trump
would NEVER get the nomination. Interesting how all of these
so-called intelligent commentators and experts advice fell flat.
I think some are making the mistake of believing these political
analyst and experts in the media.

I'm no expert, but common sense indicates to me Mr Trump's
turnout may very well rival that of Ronald Reagan's trumping of
Jimmy Carter. That was the last time I voted, but I will DAMN
SURE be heading to the voting booth this time for Mr Trump.

My Family is already starting to call me names lie 'Uncle Tom' for
my opinions, but that's not surprising since my opinion denigrates their
receiving a Gov't checks vs my actively 30+ years working for a living.
So I really don't give a sh@t what they think, as their ilk is part of the
problem in this country.

I'm sick of these people and what they stand for. It's not just time to
make America GREAT again, it's time to make each and every
AMERICAN CITIZEN GREAT AGAIN!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox I'm not reaching at all, but if you need an explanation, here you go. She was physically moved and detained so that another crime could occur, that being assault. Unlawful imprisonment just doesn't quite fit that they did. Now take your stupid attitude and shove it, pal.

Kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically moves another person without that other person’s consent, - See more at: kidnapping.uslegal.com...

kidnapping.uslegal.com...

You have a poor grasp of the US court system if you can make a claim that no judge would convict based on that video. I've seen people go to prison for sex crimes for pissing on the side of a wall.
edit on 6-6-2016 by AVtech34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
If you have family members, friends, acquaintances...that condone this or promote this, they promote Terror,

OK, now what?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: JoshuaCox I'm not reaching at all, but if you need an explanation, here you go. She was physically moved and detained so that another crime could occur, that being assault. Unlawful imprisonment just doesn't quite fit that they did. Now take your stupid attitude and shove it, pal.

Kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically moves another person without that other person’s consent, - See more at: kidnapping.uslegal.com...

kidnapping.uslegal.com...

You have a poor grasp of the US court system if you can make a claim that no judge would convict based on that video. I've seen people go to prison for sex crimes for pissing on the side of a wall.

No apparently you do...

How about a kidnapping case where some 8 year olds threw snow balls at a neighbors kid and wouldn't let them out of the tree house??

Or any other nonsense like that...

Why don't you post a similar case prosecuted in us court...one found guilty....

Good luck...even in a legit minor case it would get plead down...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It could fit the elements for false imprisonment per California penal code 236

False imprisonment prohibits wrongful restraining, confining or detaining a person without that person’s consent.

www.greghillassociates.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join