It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps "African American" not offended.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Don't worry.

People will pick up the banner of 'being offended" for him.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Perfect and par for the course.

Twist it, turn it, and change the focus to the opposite.

You aren't fooling anybody.

(post by bobs_uruncle removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Perfect and par for the course.

Twist it, turn it, and change the focus to the opposite.

You aren't fooling anybody.

The funny thing here is that you think you are.

Glad to see you've kept your hand in such blatant Alinskyian tactics.

Now, to the actual topic ...

I ask again: Who's offended?

I note again: Most of the whining is from wingnuts and Trump supporters.

I request to know again: Are you offended that Mr. Trump tokenized one of his supporters?

edit on 4-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Eeasy

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
And nobody cares that you or the other SJWs are perpetually offended!

That's not at ALL true! If you didn't care, you wouldn't be bitching and complaining every time someone gets offended. Yet, there is thread after thread here, from anti-SJWs, stating how offended they are because someone else got offended. No, you care passionately when people are offended, and make sure to be as vocal and offensive as you can about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: TheBulk
And nobody cares that you or the other SJWs are perpetually offended!

That's not at ALL true! If you didn't care, you wouldn't be bitching and complaining every time someone gets offended. Yet, there is thread after thread here, from anti-SJWs, stating how offended they are because someone else got offended. No, you care passionately when people are offended, and make sure to be as vocal and offensive as you can about it.

I think it's important to note that those who usually rail about "SJWs" and "PC" are some of the biggest "SJWs" and "PCers" here (or anywhere.)

And good gravy at the whining on every issue from the Right.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder if Donald is offended by the current poll numbers?

Looks like he may have pushed it to far this time. The democrats are doing a happy dance. Trump is the best thing that has happened to Clinton in a long long time!

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Clinton is double digits ahead of Donald.

thehill.com...

Readem and weep!

www.reuters.com...

Trump has the Right wingers solid but that won't win the WH

Even Bernie beats the **** out of Trump....

www.commondreams.org...

Now the Trump cult has a real reason to whine! You remind me of this guy.....lol

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't worry.

People will pick up the banner of 'being offended" for him.

Oh not only that in the comments in the OP source they are offended at him as well. Even though the article clearly states he had Trump sign someone else's sign they are accusing him of "stolen valor" because it was a "Veterans Support Trump" sign. If you keep in line you can be anything you want to be but step out of line and they will look for any excuse to pick you apart.

And Olaru www.270towin.com... says that Hillary is ahead by 2 points in 4 polls and Trump is ahead by 2 to 3 points in the last month. She is ahead in all the most recent ones though. Let's put more steam on and get some more passengers aboard the Trump Train by November!

SJW warriors be all mad that Trump called him "my" African American, meanwhile the man in question be all:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lol. "Liberals" playing the "Who, me?" card.

The people saying "I'm not offended" would be the first to say how offended they are if they weren't being purposely contrarian. You'll notice this hypocrisy quite regularly if you pay attention.

They just want the opposition to be wrong. It doesn't matter if they have to compromise their belief systems or stab their friends in the back.

They just want to win the argument (in their minds). And when called on their contradictions, it's always, "Who, me?" and "Stop whining!"

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Yeah but only if you want it to be that in reality, he means "your with us"..........only stupid white post liberals cry racism when there isn't any and honestly hasn't been any in Trumps campaign. Its not racist to refer to someone as a Mexican or an American. Does he say dumb shiz ? oh yeah, but its workin BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Brilliant and original.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So wait...

We are told "black" is offensive. We should say African American. But when someone uses African American, that's offensive too? I'm confused... 😰

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

You can't say he's inciting violence anymore since the majority of violence is from anti trump protesters

Starting to sound ridiculous when you get new examples every single trump rally

And no I'm not voting for trump

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Just don't make eye contact or speak to someone with melanin to avoid offending and spreading white hate
edit on 4-6-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

So wait...

We are told "black" is offensive. We should say African American. But when someone uses African American, that's offensive too? I'm confused... 😰

I think the offensive part was when Donald claimed ownership of the Black guy.....as in MY African american....

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think the offensive part was when Donald claimed ownership of the Black guy.....as in MY African american....

Would you infer slave-like ownership if he said "my Irish supporter"?

No. The thought wouldn't even enter your mind. You're looking for things to play identity politics with.

And it makes me wonder who the real racists are.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus
As a Liberal, this post offends me.

Seriously though, as a Liberal, I can't stand people that feel the need to speak up for a person or a group of people who they feel are being slighted when the person or the group of people don't give a rats butt. Time to start worrying about themselves and why they feel that way instead of worrying about how other people are going to feel for something THEY took wrong or twisted. I hate people.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

So wait...

If the guy was a supporter of Trump, then he does own him! He belongs to team trump with Donald being the leader.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

What does one expect him to say?

The whole speech was ridiculous.

Before Trump got to "my African American over there", he lied about the fact that he was encouraging violence against protesters.
"Be very very nice".

Really Trump?

I doubt that authoritarian Trump is sincerely reversing course.

Is it too much to ask businessman turned politician to be honest?

Honesty?You mean like Hillary?lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join