It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish, bunkers, dinosaurs and tunnels on Mars ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Okay I just made a top 100 of the best unexplained pictures from the Mars rovers.
I have been looking at the things people find on Mars pictures.. and I made a collection now of things that stands out as the ones that need to be explained by NASA.. I am sure that many of them is just rocks and coincidence.

But remember only one have to be true to change the world we know.

of the 100 there are 3 that stands out as the very best.

1# the Fish.

The alien hunter Scott C. Waring uploaded the Curiosity rover image allegedly showing the petrified Mars fish to his blog on March 24.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

2# the bunker

3# the underground tunnel.
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

I recommend watching some lectures with Alfred Ware..
He claims to have been on Mars and talks about strange dinosaur like creatures there that would explain all the pictures of possible bones.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Haven't watched the video, but the 'fish' and 'bunker' look like rocks. The 'tunnel' is interesting, but looks similar to a collapsed lava tube. Might even be debris, and not something in the photograph itself. Kind of hard to tell with that one, though I'm sure others will know.
edit on 6/4/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

On a planet in which winds are high and erosion is on steroids, you're bound to get some funky-looking rocks.

A rock rolls down a hill: you get a series of "strange" depressions (pic #3). The wind erodes the ground so to expose a stronger rock block beneath: pic #2. Friable rock loses chuncks with combined action of chemical elements in the air and gravity: you get pic #1.

I have seen way more funky rocks right here on Earth:

Erosion is a very powerful force.

edit on 4-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The video reminded me that I miss Arken.
The content of the video is little more than wishful thinking interspersed with pics of rocks and natural features.

edit on 4-6-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
3# the underground tunnel.
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

If that's a tunnel then it's a very small one, as that's a photo from a rover, not from a satellite.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thanks for posting...I've seen most of these images before but some are new to me. I am beyond convinced that there was and maybe still is Life on Mars.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
originally posted by: Spacespider

If that's a tunnel then it's a very small one, as that's a photo from a rover, not from a satellite.

It looks like marks left by the laser analyzer (ChemCam).

Here is an image of a pile of sand that was dumped by Curiosity's shovel and then shot with the ChemCam laser:
planetary.s3.amazonaws.com...

edit on 2016-6-4 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I kind of like the bunker picture (#2), as it does seem to have clear edges/corners and a couple flush faces.
It also reminds me of some of the old WW2 defence blocks and pill-boxes knocking around the coastline here (NE Scotland). A lot of them were on beachfronts, and they've been reclaimed by the dunes and revealed a few times over the years.

Still not convinced though, as contrary to an argument you hear occasionally - "Mother nature doesn't do straight lines",
she most certainly does.

I think it's actually somewhat disappointing that the presented images are the best example of Mars having sustained intelligent life at some point. It doesn't look good for the theory IMHO.

Thanks for the read though OP.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lots of interesting structure type images from a distance. Makes me wonder why they wouldn't steer closer to them and get a close up . Or maybe those are the pictures we don't get to see?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The first two images appear to be just pareidolia. However the third image is interesting and could be a fossil, or more likely a rod with screw threads; note that the 'threads' cross the rod at an angle, much like screw threads.

I'm adding that image to my limited collection of Mars anomolies that don't appear to be pareidolia. At some point I will post these. My professional federal government career background is in imagery analysis of natural and man made objects from satellite and other overhead imagery of the Earth, and also the landing sites for all the 'Apollo Lunar Landing Missions'.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Out of all of the Mars/Moon pics I've seen, this is one of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That "enhanced" version has things that the original doesn't have, that's why it looks interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nice- thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All eroded rocks IMO. And yeah, the crab/circle thing was enhanced on the blown up shot, detail added that isn't actually there

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hahahahaha. Nice mooning rock!

Seriously though the picture of the fish? No skeletal structure. If it was a true fossil laying out in the open like that 1 it would look brown. Have a bunch of dead skin still decaying if it happened to be laying on the top of the soil or rock there. Sorry it is not a space fish fossil.

For a fossil to even come close to the color of the rock it would have to be billions of years old. Pat fossils on earth, as far as my knowledge goes, had to be carefully chipped out of the rock. For a fossil to be laying around on the surface like that just tells me right away it is not a fossil and just a lucky shape found in the rock deformation.

I want to believe that there is life on another planet so I can immigrate there myself. I want to believe that there is another inhabitable planet to go to with intelligent life. But there really isn't. At least none that we can confirm has life, or a sustainable enviroent for humans.

edit on 642016 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The pics of the bones, the dome and the arctic lemming were taken on Devon Island in Canada.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nice collection. It's a shame you didn't number them in the video so we might comment on them individually.

Also, there seem to be many duplicate entries.
edit on 6/4/2016 by Shadoefax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
For a fossil to even come close to the color of the rock it would have to be billions of years old. Pat fossils on earth, as far as my knowledge goes, had to be carefully chipped out of the rock. For a fossil to be laying around on the surface like that just tells me right away it is not a fossil and just a lucky shape found in the rock deformation.

Not necessarily, all the fossils I got at home were found either on the ground or embedded in the ground in the excavations for the construction of a building. That happens when the soil covers the animal and gets harder, marking the shape of the animal, then the animal is slowly replaced by minerals and becomes a rocky version of what it was, as if someone had created a mould of the animal in clay an poured liquid rock into it.

new topics

top topics

join