It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Posted Names of Hidden Intelligence Officials On Her Email

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am not American. I try not to comment on the American elections. It is for the American people to decide upon a candidate and they hold obligation to no one else when making their decision. It is the same standard to which we hold any other sovereign nation. It is some times difficult due to the impact they have globally, but never the less if you want a say in their elections hand over your sovereignty.

That being said I can't claim to have maintained my impartial status completely, in fact I get a little fired up. I wont tell you who should be elected, but what I will tell you is Hillary should not be eligible due to the e-mail scandal.

Hillary knew the e-mails would be intercepted and read by whomever had the inclination and if she didn't that is even more worrisome.

Here's an anecdote to prove my point:

I work at a small manufacturing company and recently got a promotion to become part of management. I was to send the plant manager a document and I needed his e-mail and I thought he said the address was a g-mail address. When I repeated the address for confirmation, he blurted out laughing and said something to the effect of that he's not that stupid. He repeated the address which was hosted on a non public server.

If a small manufacturing company is worried about security and takes care to prevent the loss of employee info etc., why isn't Hillary?
edit on 3-6-2016 by EllisColin because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Gentle humour sorry you missed it.

Thing is If all true and she knew she was doing it she should pay just the same as If you or I did the same, If she didn't understand or it was a mistake well it makes her look flippant and stupid.
All trump needs to say in every debate is to bring up why she shouldn't be president he has proved people can say what they want and he just goes "blah blah not listening oh and China!" and people lap that up but If he goes on attack with all the stuff in her history well he will win not because of policies but because of past history and form.
Thats why the dems must drop her for Bernie.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
An interesting read that offers a few ideas as to the HRC Machines email problems.

Why is Clinton Stonewalling the FBI now? Some thoughts [UPDATE]

Well, it now appears that Hillary is not operating on the same timetable as the FBI. Instead of acting to help the FBI conclude this matter as expeditiously as possible, she has chosen to delay the investigation as long as possible. Remember all those stories that stated an indictment of Hilary was considered highly unlikely, and that "investigators have found scant evidence tying Clinton to criminal wrongdoing?"

I guess the Clinton campaign, and her own legal team is not as sanguine in their assessment of potential criminal charges being brought against her as they have publicly led us to believe. Otherwise, why put off an interview that would bring this matter to a conclusion prior to the Democratic Convention? Why force the FBI's hand to seek a subpoena? Does Clinton expect that President Obama and/or Attorney General Lynch will refuse to authorize the FBI from obtaining a subpoena to force an interview, despite the President's public "guarantee that [he exerts] no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI," because nobody "gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law," or is this a brazen attempt by Hillary to force the administration to back off because she has, after all, already won the nomination?

One can only speculate, but it seems clear that Hillary Clinton is is much deeper legal and political trouble than she has claimed repeatedly on the campaign trail. To go from saying you will fully cooperate with a criminal investigation in which you are the primary target, to taking measures to delay the completion of that investigation, if not actively pressure the President and/or the Attorney General to shut it down, goes far beyond anything we have ever seen before in the modern history of U.S. presidential elections.

source

S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom Sadly, I have to agree with that statement.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

why?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
wink wink code: B3 CIA PERS/ORG

Not shocked to see the CIA come up in this.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I swear I have heard this previously, like many months ago and probably on ATS. Why was it not considered seriously offensive then? Is it finally NOW that Hillary will be held somewhat accountable for her previous actions? Is the tide finally turning, people finally calling it quits and leaving it up to Clinton Carma? As I and many others have stated here on ATS, who in the world would vote for such a vile and corrupt individual? The fact that she actually represents a political party is beyond shameful. It's reprehensible that one would back her simply because she is the party candidate, in spite of her obvious questionable YEARS of baggage, bad behavior, bad decisions and bad policy.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: xuenchen
wink wink code: B3 CIA PERS/ORG

Not shocked to see the CIA come up in this.

Hollywood did too in a tv series called Scandal.

They called it B613.

Clinton is 'command', and no one can take command!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
LBJ was in a position where he was potentially under indictment, but his fortunes changed after 22 NOV 1963

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We are no longer all equal under the law.

We never were. Once you become a high level member of an administration, you're immune to certain crimes. If people don't become immune there will be endless back and forth bickering. If the Republicans were to take out Hillary, the Democrats would take out President Bush like the war criminal he is (both of them), then Bill Clinton would go to jail, then it would be Colin Powell and Karl Rove, and so on down the list until violence breaks out.

It's the same idea as Ford pardoning Nixon. It's much better for the country to just cut your losses on these types of things. For Hillary's opponents it should be enough if she's defeated at the ballot box and out of power. Throwing her in jail just further harms the country.

a reply to: StoutBroux

I have yet to decide if I'll support Hillary or Donald in the event I can't support Sanders. It's not like she's alone in those criteria you mentioned, Trump also has years, decades even of baggage, bad behavior, bad decisions, and bad policy. This may be his first time running as a Republican, but it's not his first time running for President, or the first time he's commented on political matters.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If nothing happens to Clinton and she gets a slap on the wrist, this is NOT a country I want to live in anymore.

Me either but where are we to go? I love the "IDEA" of the "America" we once were. I don't see it coming back anytime soon. I believe in working hard for yourself, taking responsibility for your actions, words and deeds. This is not how it is anymore. I don't like it but where to go? If this falls, the 'Great Experiment' whats left? Nothing really.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
but but but but

That is just not possible!!!

All of Hillarys emails were retroactively classified!!!! Those CIA people weren't really CIA people until after those emails left her possession!!!!

Righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Film at 11.

edit on R432016-06-05T14:43:02-05:00k436Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Welcome....to America.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine.
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream.
You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar,
He always ate in the Steak Bar. He loved to drive in his Jaguar.
So welcome to the machine.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Your source is gone. Access denied.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Says she was breached by Guccifer.Lol
NEXT....

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

ONLY if it's true. But it talks about Guccifer and he never hacked her so the whole thing is subject to question.

She would not be in this race if there was even the remotest chance that criminal charges would ever be brought against her.
Obama would be putting his endorsement towards Bernie and that sure isn't happening.
Two more days.
She wins the nomination.
She's already laid trump bare with her scathing speech on Thursday afternoon.
Bring it.
I have a feeling name calling won't be as effective with Hillary . LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Probably you didn't see the Obama interview where he said no one is above the law and he wouldn't interfere with the DOJ. Probably if you watch it you'll believe he's not going to pardon her.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Says she was breached by Guccifer.Lol
NEXT....

LOL

The emails released by the State Department are real.

And The Gucc did in fact get some Bill Clinton material off his server.

Bill's server was the same one Hillary used.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Well he certainly has shown a propensity to embrace conspiracy theories and he may very well be getting his information from this site.
That he had to resort to stuff like that says it all. He has no substance to offer. He's rather ill informed and he's incoherent a lot of the time.

America will never elect him.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No he didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join