It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting a Word?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I know this is a place to post dream and predictions. But what about requesting? Like a prophetic word? Just curious?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

I asked for answers about this world condition and about justice, i saw couple dreams and while i dont understand the first the second one gave me suggestion to read bible verse of psalm 10. That verse gives enough answers for me to keep dreaming little bit longer, maybe it would serve u as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
I know this is a place to post dream and predictions. But what about requesting? Like a prophetic word? Just curious?

You are requesting a dream with predictions form someone else? Just want to be clear.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion

A phrase sticks in my m ind from a dream.

It was winter. I was driving downtown and saw my mother's boyfriend protesting something with a sign in a parking lot. He wouldn't protest with a sign even if it was to say 'my hair is on fire, please put it out'.

So, in the dream, I called him over to my car. He stated "Per DeRosa, sufficient notice wasn't given."

That wasn't the entire dream. In it, ny mother told me she owed $907,000 in parking tickets.

But the term 'per DeRosa' had me searching the net. Sounded like a legal case to me. I wasn't able to find anything that matched well, though.
edit on 3-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join