It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study cancer treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Effective cancer treatment seems to really coming soon this time.

Reinforcing our own immune system has always been a target to treat cancer.

We don’t need nano robots to treat cancer because our immune system possesses those kind of nano robots already.

T, B and NK (natural killer) cells are the weapons of our body to weaken or kill cancer cells.

Our body has all the means it needs to treat cancer, but when we get older our T and other fighter cells get weaker just like our normal cells, so everybody will get cancer sooner or later, because our normal cells become more prone to cancer when we get older.

Nanotechnology is the future. And I think the future is very near this time.
I don’t want to give some people false hope but the chances are real cancer will soon be a disease of the past.

We have to reinforce our fighter cells.

The study below is a break through, no more no less.

www.independent.co.uk...

But remember that also products of nature can reinforce our T cells, I believe taking Echinacea daily could reinforce our fighter cells and prevent cancer.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you take it daily you could defeat immediately the first cancer cells. If you wait until cancer has overpowered our body, echinacea is no option anymore but maybe the study above proves that there are more powerful remedies.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. My iPad hates me right now, so all I can add is an understated thank you.
CF

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

For as many lives cancer has taken, we need to stop this deadly disease once and for all. I just wish the FDA would allow those who have currently lost all hope or on their last stage could sign waivers of liability to try these treatments that show promising results. Their loved ones will walk to the ends of the earth to save them. To think they could have saved a family or loved one if they were allowed to administer these treatments before the clinical trials were deemed safe by the FDA would be devastating.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Cancer is a dangerous disease. Many people affects in this disease and loss their life. But we can prevent this disease by adding Foods that stops cancer. Regular check up also helps to restrict the developing of cancer cells in the body.
www.angelmeds.com...
edit on 7 14 2016 by frason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am intrigued to as why cancer cells become immortal.

If you think of a cell being a factory and a "computer programme"
Each time a cells DNA is damaged, a genetic error results in modification of the programme.
Eventually the cell is damaged too far and dies off. However there's some damaged survivors left to make the next population of cells. Repeat over and over.

Seems to me that it is some kind of "stochastic search algorithm" that results in cells being immortal
and seriously damaged that have found a way around the mechanisms to self destruct the damaged cell.

Then we are told of various treatments that force cancer cells into being normal again?
How can this be when their code was scrambled and immortality was reached?

Also how could this process be advantageous?

Well if a cell dies then it does not propagate. So in times of extreme errors to the functioning programme
it would be advantageous to keep the cell alive but this would kill the organism and result in the cell dying anyways.

So I would assume there's another mechanism(s) to kill these cells or normalise them?
Limbo

new topics

top topics

join