It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Biosphere - we share our planet with another life form

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tehthehet

sooo...

WE are sharing this life with the dearly departed? Ghosts? Spirits? Another plane of existence is actually right here with us but we just cannot see it? A portal land? Where unicorns and mermaids exists? Right here next to us? along with us? sometimes interacting?

That is actually what I have always thought

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

How long do you incubate a Petri Dish before concluding there is nothing there? I like the house analogy because it re-affirms the paradox. If I never left my house I would still be able to tell you generally what is outside. If someone moved in next door, I would hear the moving van. If my neighbors were already established I would see traffic out my window. If I had none of those observations it might be an error to conclude I had no neighbors. But if I have been watching and listening for 8 billion years is it still an error to make that assumption?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very nice thread, OP.

I reckon this isn't new information, as there have been reports of "sky serpents" floating around for quite some time, a simple google search should provide plenty of photos of these "beings". Hoax or not, I don't know, perhaps someone more knowledgable could answer that.

I also remember an anime called "Mushishi", which was about someone who had the ability to see those, invisible to most, creatures:

From Wikipedia:

"It is implied that there are many more lifeforms more primitive than "normal" living things such as animals, plants, fungi and bacteria, and Mushi is the most primitive of all. Due to their ethereal nature most humans are incapable of perceiving Mushi and are oblivious to their existence, but there are a few who possess the ability to see and interact with Mushi."

It is a truly fascinating subject...Archons come to mind as well; they supposedly feed off our negative emotions/energies, acting as ethereal parasites.

That's all I've got!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustEve

I like that reply funny enough I was just going to start looking for some information on Archons I have some amazing picture of their symbols but have no idea whats that about

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Oh, in my scenario the house / room you live in is windowless and soundproof. Just like we haven't seen on other planets to know one way or the other.

Petri dish? DNA, an egg, seed, cell division, the womb… all that grew in your petri dish, kayyy. Widen your horizons. Stop letting others limit you to their narrow vision.

Now tell me again theres no life elsewhere because you haven't seen it or someone else told you that.

Edit: Oh, you did.

But if I have been watching and listening for 8 billion years is it still an error to make that assumption?

Yes it is.

More like a single human lifetime for you, not '8 billion' years.
edit on 3-6-2016 by intrptr because: Sdit:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tehthehet

too scared of hillary tramping me

Has she been trampling her subjects already?
Keeping it light so they don't notice.

She reminds me of the red queen, always shouting, "Off with their heads!".

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It is a long rabbit hole, this one.

They are, supposedly, beings from another dimension(?), feeding off our negative energies and for that reason, they also successfully manage to keep us on Earth by convincing us to incarnate again and again, in order to always have food in the cupboard, so to speak.

Also called the "Lords of Karma" for that reason...after death, they cunningly make us humans agree to return to Earth for one more incarnation, when we really should not have to at all...what can I say...it sounds like science fiction material but then again sometimes, reality is stranger than fiction for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Lol sorry that was meant to say killary :$

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JustEve

Wow well that was nice and simple thank you

Finally I have a picture I was completely out of the loop

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Rods , when I first know about it I immediately was intrigued by this entity that flies out of our spectrum of sight.
So we know that they prefer caves to hide. However ,we never found a dead one.

So it tells me that these rods have a very long life expectancy , or they are very advanced drones registering/researching caves ,and who knows all life on earth.

If they exist for real I think they might be synthetic robotic drones?

If rods are proven to be real , we can assume orbs are too IMO ?

Well, I did a Rod search guess what they show up together with orbs, this is getting weird..
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 18:20:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 18:20:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Seriously? There are no "rods". Every video/photo of a supposed "rod" can be shown to be an insect or a bird. Every one.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

you know I know for a fact that thing I saw I saw only because it somehow reflected light we had these colourful lamps on balcony and as it was flying by it was reflecting them

Someone mentioned dark matter you guys are mentioning spectrum

What you said I will have to read again but it sounds fascinating thank you for taking the interest

Darn should have left out the frikin rods thing I regret it I knew I shouldn't ah well

edit on 3-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Maybe, I did find this about this phenomena :

Rods" (sometimes known as "skyfish", "air rods", or "solar entities") is a term used in cryptozoology, ufology, and outdoor photography to refer to elongated artifacts in the form of light-rods produced by cameras. Videos of rod-shaped objects moving quickly through the air were claimed by some ufologists and cryptozoologists to be alien life forms, "extradimensional" creatures, or very small UFOs. Subsequent experiments showed that these rods appear in film because of an optical illusion/collusion (especially in interlaced video recording),[1] and are typically traces of a flying insect's wingbeats.[2]

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Please ignore the rods that's my dump mistake I didn't even see the video PLEASE I do know I saw one snapshot it's irrelevant and my stupid

Did you see the theory ?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tehthehet

Lol sorry that was meant to say killary :$

And i should have addressed your op, sorry. I have seen things not of this world, its not an issue with me. Trying to define them on some level is more difficult. I believe they are all around us in many forms, some human some not.

The not humans are the weirdest, they are at once highly developed and maybe even advanced technically. But I don't think they are physically on this plane like you and I. I think they move through it though, giving us glimpses from time to time.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What do you mean everything you said went with the OP

She reminds me of the red queen, always shouting, "Off with their heads!".

Omg I am so dumb I am like I've never hear of this better Google it several long painful moments later after I found nothing I realised I was searching for the rod queen nvm lol

edit on 3-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: Seeing sideways

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You know the guys are talking about the white stuff caught on camera the dude was trying so desperately to prove it that the silly camera evidence immediately got him debunked

I doubt camera would do if they are transparent

Wait someone was talking about a lens thing

Will catch on your first post too still not there yet

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Today we see many unexplainable phenomena, I don't dismissed the fact that things not visible to us are not there.
So until I see it myself I'm still open for this phenomenon.

It's because I'm now following the holographic theory.
If this seems real anything is possible. .

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jun 2016 03:11:08 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Jun 2016 03:11:08 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Same I know what I saw it's how I came to this theory

Thank you for staying open minded

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

In my point of view researchers don't get the money to finally dismiss a mystery for finding the time or equipment to fully understand curtain phenomena.

Not because they don't want to but there are more important things to research , but also social issue
will allow researchers to get the money for those projects I think.

So until it's scientifically proven one can say that it's not or is there.

So maybe not now, but in the future it will.

So we have to wait until it's going to be noticed at a broader spectrum in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join