It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Obama administration to release new Clinton emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Nikola014

Can someone please explain to me, why are people choosing crooked hillary over Bernie? Why would anyone give their voice to a criminal?

I really have to wonder how many people are choosing her over Bernie.

Something stinks there.
Bernie polls much higher over Trump than Hillary does.
Hillary has huge negatives.
I see ZERO Hillary bumper stickers out there.... I see a lot of Bernie ones.

I know 1 HRC supporter IRL. I know about 4-5 Trumpers and many Bernie Bros. Does anyone know any HRC supporters in real life?

My wife would vote for Hillary, she thinks this is all a bunch of baloney like a lot of people. Mainly because she is scared of what Trump may do if elected. She considers Hillary the lesser of the two evils.... which is a terrible way to pick a candidate.

I tell her to simply not vote is a better solution than trying to pick the lesser of what you consider to be two bad choices. Or simply write in a candidate to voice your displeasure.

I am not allowed to discuss Hillarys crimes with her. LOL
edit on R252016-06-03T13:25:44-05:00k256Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R262016-06-03T13:26:41-05:00k266Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: BlueAjah

Not only that, but they were running remote Windows desktop listening for connections.

Clinton’s server, which handled her personal and State Department correspondence, appeared to allow users to connect openly over the Internet to control it remotely, according to detailed records compiled in 2012. Experts said the Microsoft remote desktop service wasn’t intended for such use without additional protective measures, and was the subject of U.S. government and industry warnings at the time over attacks from even low-skilled intruders.

Just in case any hackers missed the “Open House” sign on the unlocked front door, the Clintons left two back doors unlocked, too:

Records show that Clinton additionally operated two more devices on her home network in Chappaqua, New York, that also were directly accessible from the Internet. One contained similar remote-control software that also has suffered from security vulnerabilities, known as Virtual Network Computing, and the other appeared to be configured to run websites.

source

It seems incongruous.
Hillary mentioned in an email that she did not want her personal emails available for anyone in the government to see, but she basically left it wide open for anyone that happened upon it.
She was so concerned that certain people didn't see it, yet left it unprotected against hacking.
For some reason....
I don't buy the idea that Hillary is stupid. Plus, she had people doing IT work for her... are we supposed to believe that they didn't think that the SOS and former FLOTUS should have even password protection?
It was left wide open for a reason.

There are techies like myself, that are willing to do work for money but set you up to get caught if I see something immoral. Maybe one or two got in and let it happen. I wouldn't doubt it. Elders wouldnt know if their protected unless they know what they're doing. So I'm sure Clinton thought she was all good but in actuality, she was bamboozled by those she hired to do the work.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Mizzijr because: On a phone. Typus. Forgive me.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It sort of reminds me of how General Petraeus communicated secrets with his biographer /mistress. Share a Gmail account, never send any emails and write secret notes saved in the Draft folder to be erased without leaving a trace once they're read. Yes, her servers were left open for a reason...
edit on 3-6-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Seeing Hillary go down would be one of the happiest moments of my life. If it does happen (fat chance) I am going to throw a party and everyone that is not a regressive SJW is invited.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Lmao. This is great. The only reason why "Criminally Hillary" is even running for president is to give Trump a run for his money. I wouldn't be surprised if she was being forced to run against Trump because of all the laws she violated!!! I mean, how many years does she have for violating national security? Now, how many years does she get knocked off her sentence for running against Trump? If she gets into office, no one is going to send a president to jail!!! Hahahaha, she is flipping "Hillary-ous" !!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterRenji

I have been trying to figure out the Trump deal since it started. Most of us realize that just about everything in this world is some kind of "inside job" in one way or another. My original thoughts were that he was running specifically to take Rand Paul out of the running, as Trump really sealed the deal for Rand right when he seemed to be gaining momentum. I have also speculated that he is running to ensure that Clintler wins. Now with everything that has been happening, I am thinking that he might be the real deal. It is so hard to tell at this point. The NWO has upped their game for sure.

If he is the real deal, and he doesn't play ball, he will be JFK'd. If he is just a shill, we will see him to really start doing some stupid stuff on TV. If he is the candidate that they WANT to win, then maybe Hillary will totally bomb.

Who knows this is the most weird election I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

well i like to say as a Canadian the American government work's strange way's and i don't really care who win's the election to replace oboma but at least trump and Hillery and Bernie and other running in the election will get to put these issue's to rest also why would a judge release sentsatiff email's to the president of the USA. aren't there confidentiality law's that someone in government a breaking also Hillery has a a lot on her plate as it is as a senator.

i cannot use word's to express me feeling four some of the laws on the government book's not to protect people serving the government trying to make a difference in the world with the best tridishine's of America as the human race like the history and legacy's martian Luther king and Jessie Owen's in the Germany Olympics in those part's of history.

lol me Liam of the west coast

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You clog up the media and investigators with thousands of Hillary e-mails. Meanwhile, the criminal e-mails are being unknowingly withheld. After thousands of man-hours, everyone will be fatigued, and conclude that she didn't do anything terribly wrong. It's very Hillary-like, and brilliant. She gets better at deception with each investigation over the past 40 years. We're supposed to learn from our mistakes and improve on techniques..right?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You clog up the media and investigators with thousands of Hillary e-mails. Meanwhile, the criminal e-mails are being unknowingly withheld. After thousands of man-hours, everyone will be fatigued, and conclude that she didn't do anything terribly wrong. It's very Hillary-like, and brilliant. She gets better at deception with each investigation over the past 40 years. We're supposed to learn from our mistakes and improve on techniques..right?

First it is the presumptive democratic nomination, followed by the FBI indictment recommendation, ending up with Trump as the leader of a formerly great nation.

Canada is starting to look appealing LOL
edit on R052016-06-07T11:05:54-05:00k056Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There were a lot people who registered as Democrats, just to vote for Hillary, just to mess up the Democrat primary. The thinking was that Hillary will be very easy to beat, if she isn't indicted. The real Democrat candidate will be whoever she chooses as VP.

I'm putting it in writing:

Neither Hillary nor Trump will be elected President in November.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join