It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Obama administration to release new Clinton emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. thank you!
I can't believe that I had not heard of that before.

This certainly adds a whole new level of security issues. People other than State Department employees had email access on the same network, and likely on the same machine. Since it is the same IP, then either (this is the most likely) both email domains were on the same server, or email was routed to 2 different machines on the same network.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That previous discussion was regarding Bill Clinton using an email account on the server before Hillary. I don't "think" it was mentioned that the Clinton Foundation also used the presidentclinton.com domain, but I could have missed it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Not only that, but they were running remote Windows desktop listening for connections.

Clinton’s server, which handled her personal and State Department correspondence, appeared to allow users to connect openly over the Internet to control it remotely, according to detailed records compiled in 2012. Experts said the Microsoft remote desktop service wasn’t intended for such use without additional protective measures, and was the subject of U.S. government and industry warnings at the time over attacks from even low-skilled intruders.

Just in case any hackers missed the “Open House” sign on the unlocked front door, the Clintons left two back doors unlocked, too:

Records show that Clinton additionally operated two more devices on her home network in Chappaqua, New York, that also were directly accessible from the Internet. One contained similar remote-control software that also has suffered from security vulnerabilities, known as Virtual Network Computing, and the other appeared to be configured to run websites.

source

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And... HOW can a "charity" use a domain like "presidentclinton.com", then claim that there is nothing political about the organization? Isn't that a blatant befuddlement of any attempt at separation between the Clinton Foundation and the President and Secretary of State?

When they accept emails and donations from foreign governments, using the domain "presidentclinton.com", who do the donors think they are sending money to? (rhetorical question, since there has already been much discussion about the political influence of these donations)
edit on 6/2/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't "think" it was mentioned that the Clinton Foundation also used the presidentclinton.com domain, but I could have missed it

I recall those two being linked. I will have to search a bit to find if it has been posted somewhere around here. That particular item might not have made it to the boards, but I do recall reading about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Clintons are running out of rocks to hide under. Every time they turn one over, a new scandal slithers out. The only thing that will ever renew my faith in the U.S. justice system, is to see both of them in prison.

I can understand Hillary. But why Bill ?
NM . Dont answer that. I was thinking pure political at the time

edit on 6/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not only that, but they were running remote Windows desktop listening for connections.

Clinton’s server, which handled her personal and State Department correspondence, appeared to allow users to connect openly over the Internet to control it remotely, according to detailed records compiled in 2012. Experts said the Microsoft remote desktop service wasn’t intended for such use without additional protective measures, and was the subject of U.S. government and industry warnings at the time over attacks from even low-skilled intruders.

Just in case any hackers missed the “Open House” sign on the unlocked front door, the Clintons left two back doors unlocked, too:

Records show that Clinton additionally operated two more devices on her home network in Chappaqua, New York, that also were directly accessible from the Internet. One contained similar remote-control software that also has suffered from security vulnerabilities, known as Virtual Network Computing, and the other appeared to be configured to run websites.

source

It seems incongruous.
Hillary mentioned in an email that she did not want her personal emails available for anyone in the government to see, but she basically left it wide open for anyone that happened upon it.
She was so concerned that certain people didn't see it, yet left it unprotected against hacking.
For some reason....
I don't buy the idea that Hillary is stupid. Plus, she had people doing IT work for her... are we supposed to believe that they didn't think that the SOS and former FLOTUS should have even password protection?
It was left wide open for a reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen

They couldn't have been that stupid could they?

Yes.
Despite the MSM bs, Dem leadership are profound idiots.

Exhibit A: what happens when they lose their teleprompter and no one tells them what to say
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hilleys unencrypted phone calls and botched missions? Go Hillary! That is go away for 10 to 20yrs!

The targets were said to be “one step ahead of us” on a constant basis. Johnson said that his team considered other sources for a security breach, but settled on Clinton’s unencrypted phone calls to senior staff as the only option. There’s no concrete evidence, so of course the Clinton camp is calling the allegations “patently false.”

The circumstantial evidence is pretty strong, however. When the special operations command became tired of botched missions, it stopped giving advance warning to the State Department officials in Manila. Once they did that, they finally had missions start to go to plan.

source

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

That is really bad

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I think there should be one mega-thread about Hillary's criminal, stupid, careless actions, because this is just ridiculous!

Let's hope this is the beginning of what's coming for her, because she deserves all of it. Hope justice will catch up on to bill as well.

Can someone please explain to me, why are people choosing crooked hillary over Bernie? Why would anyone give their voice to a criminal?

The answer is complete selfishness and low moral and low ethical character types. Those are the only kind of people who would hope to get what they want personally from a criminal candidate, while at the same time not give a rats ass what happens as a consequence to our country afterwards. As long as they can get what they think the criminal candidate will deliver to them is all they think about.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am apoplectic.

That is threadworthy.
edit on 3-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm going to make this a separate reply rather than an add on edit to my prior reply as I think it might bear the extra emphasis, from your source:

Speaking to Newsweek, Bill Johnson, the State Department’s adviser to US special forces in the Pacific in 2010 and 2011, claimed Clinton’s lax security “may have compromised at least two counterterrorism operations.” He said that operations to “eliminate the leader of a Filipino Islamist separatist group and intercept Chinese-made weapons components being smuggled into Iraq were repeatedly foiled.”

There's that word...again.
edit on 3-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Chinese

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Can someone please explain to me, why are people choosing crooked hillary over Bernie? Why would anyone give their voice to a criminal?

not everyone goes on sites and looks into stuff that deep. They Too busy being brain washed by the propaganda machine.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Deeper and deeper.
Your post starts such a huge discussion, that you really should start a new thread!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just woke up a short time ago and found both your suggestions to create a new thread on HRC's unencrypted phone calls. I made one here.

Oh what a can of worms this email snafu has turned into, hang her!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Need more popcorn!

It just keeps getting better, or should I say, it keeps getting worse for the HRC machine!

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Posted Names of Hidden Intelligence Officials On Her Email

Federal records reveal that Clinton swapped these highly classified names on an email account that was vulnerable to attack and was breached repeatedly by Russia-linked hacker attempts. These new revelations — reminiscent of the Valerie Plame scandal during George W. Bush’s tenure — could give FBI investigators the evidence they need to make a case that Clinton violated the Espionage Act by mishandling national defense information through “gross negligence.”

Numerous names cited in Clinton’s emails have been redacted in State Department email releases with the classification code “B3 CIA PERS/ORG,” a highly specialized classification that means the information, if released, would violate the Central Intelligence Act of 1949.

The State Department produced a document to Judicial Watch in April 2014 that identifies different types of “(b)(3)” redactions, including “CIA PERS/ORG,” which it defines as information “Specifically exempted from disclosure by statute … Central Intelligence Act of 1949.”

source

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good God.
The evil woman was playing fast and loose with the identities of our James Bond types.
SMH.

edit on b000000302016-06-03T10:28:10-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 10:28:10 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Nikola014

I really have to wonder how many people are choosing her over Bernie.

Something stinks there.
Bernie polls much higher over Trump than Hillary does.
Hillary has huge negatives.
I see ZERO Hillary bumper stickers out there.... I see a lot of Bernie ones.

I know 1 HRC supporter IRL. I know about 4-5 Trumpers and many Bernie Bros. Does anyone know any HRC supporters in real life?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

I have 1 Hillary supporter (She's a former Dean at a satellite campus of one of the major universities in Houston) on my FB friend list, and about an equal number of Berners and Trumpers at many for each.

How she has any support just boggles my mind.

I mean it's well known politicians lie, cheat, and steal. The Clintons, however, take each of those to new levels entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join