It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany arrests 3 suspected Syrian terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
With my deepest apologies to @onequestion and others, I'll call tonight off. And answer questions the day after. Also I think the German guy is right. Please, nobody courage him to post anymore. My brain burned out trying to figure out what is he talking about.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Radovan
Thank you very much for your help, i am tired and my schooltime is long ago... xD

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I understand the nazi right wing agenda is what makes sense to you, but reread Radovans post on page two, read it carefully, he is actually there, lives in the Middle East, Islam is extremely dangerous, and he is in fear for his life for being an atheist, you must understand that upon scrutiny your view doesn't hold up, in the same way you say Islam is the boogeyman your right wing world dominating control group is the boogeyman.
edit on 2-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

... Islam is extremely dangerous ...

...when you are not a true believer. That last aspect is key to understanding their statement that it is a "religion of peace". Yes, it is if you submit to it...if not, then you are fair game for the killing.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A little History for younger and non European members might be helpful.

The First Chief Directorate of the KGB was devoted to matters external to the USSR.

They sought to promote the marxist doctrine wherever possible. They also did plenty of spying of course.

Their influence in South America, Cuba, Vietnam, Africa and Europe is clear.

A short and simple version of the approach they assisted is the famous Mini Manual of the urban Guerilla.....

www.mccdc.marines.mil... arlos%20Marighella%20%281969%29.pdf

In Europe there were several radical Marxist groupings. The Italian Red Brigade, the German Red Army Faction, the Irish Provisional IRA, the Spanish ETA are notable examples.

The essence of the approach espoused in the Mini Manual is to provoke a heavy handed "Police State" response and thereby radicalise the people against the forces of political control.

The modern Radical Islamic terrorist text is Abu Bakr Najis "The Management of Savagery"..

azelin.files.wordpress.com...

It advocates a remarkably similar theory of political change to the Radical Marxist version.

The similarity is suggestive to me...

A long time ago Lenin wrote of the "Useful Idiots" and how they might be manipulated to serve a purpose.

edit on 2-6-2016 by draoicht because: better links..

edit on 2-6-2016 by draoicht because: paragraphs!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

That hasn't stopped them from doing just that though has it? Europe has open the flood gates and with it, their own demise.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
You say whoever starred DerBeobachter has comprehension issues, despite the fact that it is you who failed to understand him...

He was simply making the point that Intelligence agencies are infested with Nazis (which is factual) and that they committed false flags, blaming them on terrorists, which is also factual:

West German Intelligence was run by the Nazi Gaylen(spelling?) Organization, which in turn was controlled by the CIA. It was known for falsifying data about the Soviets to get more funding. Nazis knew their survival/freedom depended on a greater enemy.

But that is certainly not to say that real terrorism doesn't exist. As Radovan said, the extremist Muslims hate everyone, especially other Muslims. They see them as traitors. It begs the question why we have spent so much effort to destroy and undermine the actually liberal Muslim countries (Lebanon, Libya, Syria, et cetera) whilst allying with the worst ones (Pakistan, Saudis, Egypt)...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Would you car to comment on why the suicide bombers are islamic and islamic ISIS gets ump to the disgusting behaviour it does?

A quick read through Sharia and other islamic beliefs tells us islamics are allowed to lie to protect islam - is that what you are doing, because the proof of the killings says you are having a laugh and treating people as though they are blind and deaf to the truth. Are you saying that no muslim has ever resorted to suicide bombings and killings?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Sorry I don't even believe the majority of refugees are genuine, they are economic migrants and will troll off elsewhere if they don't get what they want in the EU. These people aren't after integrating and never were.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

You make a very good point about undermining the more liberal countries.

But most of the trouble today is about Saudi expansism and its desire to turn the world into an islamic one under Saudi control via wahabism- if it can pull it off that is, which I doubt.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

C'mon! Officials lied a lot in recent years, research the "Sauerlandgruppe" and look at all the secret services involved in that case alone.
It doesn't raise an eyebrow when the 'fourth man' gave himself up to the police 'cause he's tired from running through refugee-camps'? Geez...

We hear the theory all the time, that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, that the refugees are nothing to be concerned about, that terrorism is economically and geopolitically driven. This Idea quickly starts to break down as soon as you investigate just a little...

Right. So they're all terrorists, yadayada.

You shouldn't investigate a little, but way way more. Really. Right now you just cemented the usual right-winger prejudices.

it's foolish to think this has nothing to do with Islam, and it's foolish to think that the floodgates that were allowed open will not cause havoc and terror in Europe.

Heck. It would be equally foolish to blaim any religion for this alleged refugee crisis (which is rather a red tape crisis) and all the havoc involved. We didn't see that with turkish 'guest-workers' after WW2 in Germany, did we? If you wanna know why we're in a mess this time, you should take a closer look into that part of german history.

To put it bluntly: imigration is designed to fail nowadays as it pays out quite well for various groups, like Thales or Airbus, who actually profit from this mess. Yet you still decided to focus on that one group in this parade of crap, the MSM wants us to aim all our barrels at.

Remember, these people profess that they value death more than we value life

I love Bill Hicks for precisely the same reason, or the Vikings for that matter; life is just a ride. Guess that makes me dangerous as well? I'm offended in case it doesn't, just to let you know...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You nailed it.

If their only goal is really that they only want to create fear, and nothing else, than it doesn´t work that well. Not unless every single day somewhere in europe happens something.

So, the only one who really profits is big brother, are the rulers, are the rich and powerfull! Big brother rules by fear and missinformation, by total surveillance of all people, by manipulating the reality, by lying!

Seems like those IS-psychos and our police-state actors work towards the same goal, doesn't it?
Greetings from the Weser, where in Germany is you at?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join