It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Purification of the Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

As i said i neither require or expect you to believe me and they also suggested i considered the merits of everything for myself in terms of critical thinking, so they don't require or expect trust either, but they related to spiritual influence associated with the planets in the symbolic sense and they are all pervasive, you are already directly under their influence as is everyone else and making decisions with regards to everything you read and experience based upon your normative personal paradigm which relates to the qualities of Jupiter.

I could evaluate every post on this message board according to spiritual influence and deduce also whether there was good or evil inclination involved, not like i'm going too as it would represent an intrusive violation of the integrity of others.

edit on Kpm630153vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

thank you for answers, i appreciate it.

As long as they are open to all beliefs and faiths and don't discriminate and support all kinds of explorations in real nature of reality by meditation or other means, if it is something morally and spiritually beneficial for others and pure with intent,
it should be all good in the hood, right? : )

but anyway, some change would be great!
and if this is their message in general, i personally would like to see it realized, it seems the world could be a nice place again, just as i think it was already long long ago.

also i am a bit curious, about what is your opinion of the sumerians lifestyle, from your research.
Where they happy people, did they hold all kinds of virtues near their hearts in general was their faith as pure as this thread main message?
that was amazing and i have much more respect for them if it is true!

also i am of the opinion that in previous civilizations life was not cruel at all and nature was purely respected, but i am talking about antediluvian civilizations, which in my opinion existed, well not just sumerians maybe some others also, even older, maybe even some not so human, like elves and other mythical creatures? : )
hah...i am talking also of current kaly yuga and what ever was before, like it is described in Indian Vedas or other myths and legends...
and i don't know your opinion about such pretty wild notions but from my perspective it seem ...
at least strongly possible,
hah

edit on 1464894856614June146143016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons 1 Timothy 4:1

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

But, as you said, you considered their doctrine as sound, you know best... or you had better for your own sake.

So you won't ask them because you already know they haven't?

Where did they get their doctrine from? Are they the originators of it? Are they their own life source? Who gave them life? Did you question them at all about who they were? I know I would have.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

hmm well after re reading my post, i realized there are some tough questions and it may be impossible to find out how they truly lived from what is left of them?

hmm if so, what are your general feeling or insights about them if you have any of that sorts...

just curious a bit about them from your point of view, nothing else...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They aren't accepting of all beliefs and faiths as they looked to establish doctrinal integrity and their point of reference as i mentioned was only ever Johannine Christianity, even though they encouraged the sourcing of that from earlier traditions, none of which are today extant, but as i outlined purification can be either restorative or purgative or a combination of both.

The Sumerian approach to the establishment of civilization was highly sophisticated and involved creating the necessary infra-structure both in terms of the practical and spiritual, importantly it was established upon the principles of the scribal class based upon the received wisdom of the Apkallu from the source of the Apsu, thus it was the application of doctrine with regards to greater society, which isn't to say they were perfect but at least they tried.

a reply to: Cinrad

Yes i consider the doctrine sound, if you don't feel free to find fault...

I did mention they held only to the tradition of Adn-ilim and thus the tradition of Adonai, who would thus be the source of such, the Lord and his hosts.

edit on Kpm630153vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

thanks for info.

as far as beliefs goes, i did not mean other gods only, as in my view, there is a lot to learn from true nature of reality of the self and nonself with meditation and contemplation.
well if sumerians gods and angels are willing to help with that, this would be great, if not, than it is ok also, it is all just part of life and learning.

try is the only thing we can really do, anyway.
this is the same for us or Sumerians and it is great that they have tried to live life religiously and i hope also morally without so much suffering as we have it today.
edit on 1464898288611June116113016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why to make it so complicated? I feel the more people study and become intellectual, the more their brains make complicated stories about everything. Besides meeting some angels, one should make first sure who they really are, as astral beings can easily pretend to be what so ever. Keep it simple. Love and light! Just my straight opinion, hoping it will not hurt anyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm guessing these Angel you were having a discussion with were more or less Angles in that sense, but was a group of angels or two angels? Anyways, I kind of got lost at the part were you mentioned three different types of Mages or Mage Craft, were the two are said to be restorative, while the last one sounds very painful( No pain No gain). Care to elaborate more on these practices or give a link about it?

O, that Mercury and Saturn theology, reminds me of a Pro and Cons chart. Except somebody not getting their eye gouged out by a Raven on their Left side.

O Christ it Cross, and it burns ...It must be Jesus!(Sorry for the sarcasm)
edit on 2-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think that your general point with regards to it being the principle that counts was sound irrespective of any particular dogma, but that when it comes down to it who is promoting those principles in their purest sense also has validity and in my opinion that is only Johannine doctrine circa two thousand years ago, i'm aware of earlier examples but nothing since.

a reply to: Suanna

I don't know Suanna but i can tell you it was damn complicated, when you have to mirror everything that the Mercurial spirit is suggesting in order to discern the truth and note the difference between an actual statement and a rhetorical question whilst trying to get your shopping done then that's testing, but i still love the little scamp.

a reply to: Specimen

Yes just the two and they did also discuss things among themselves, the Angel playing Saturn would often correct or challenge the Mercurial, they were sort of like good cop and bad cop in that regards, and i would generally just go along with whatever Saturn said anyway because that's my natural inclination, and then Saturn would have to even undermine herself to demonstrate i couldn't just agree with everything Saturn said and Mercury would say something mean, but we got there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Really, you just talked with some angels? If true, if you are not lying then tell those angels to come visit me. I have a few questions.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

i see, thanks and amazing info as usual from you, i was not aware of Johannine doctrine till this thread.
and also i wish you best of luck with your mystical journey!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just curious as to your method of speaking to these angels, and your methodology for determining they are not, say, a psychological phenomenon? Respectfully, they seem to have told you things you already knew, confirmation of sorts.

Regardless, purification certainly has the dualistic nature of destruction and new creation. Probably why so many cultures worshiped the sacred fire (aside from warmth, of course).

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

They did suggest things i could have no way of confirming and if i accepted the suggestion went on to create an increasingly ridiculous paradigm of false suppositions and then declared i was stupid for believing them, sometimes though i just go along with things to see were it leads, but anyway as i've mentioned critical thinking was the actual lesson.

They were certainly a psychological phenomenon but also made apparent the connection to greater self, so they of course knew my every memory and could pre-empt any thought, thus operative through a deeper level of my consciousness, the end result being that i could in no way deceive them and thus the discussions had absolute openness and integrity.

Fire did also as you suggest have association with pure energy or spiritual force as in Zoroastrianism and in that sense should probably be taken as an integral aspect of our being in the same manner as water, i did suggest to the Angels that they were as little clouds that dissipated in the sunlight and they quite liked the suggestion.

a reply to: defiythelie

You just need to get in touch yourself.
edit on Kam630154vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0330 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You talked to angels?

There are some mental health professionals that would like to see you and discuss this talk.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

an inner journey with angels

" i did suggest to the Angels that they were as little clouds that dissipated in the sunlight and they quite liked the suggestion."

heaven was made from water air and light/heat

you have a quirky use of language

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

And they did grow ever fainter and fainter as their purpose had been accomplished but i miss those little clouds...

a reply to: wdkirk

One single evil remark can change your entire life.
edit on Kam630154vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0330 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

most all of the OP and even the greater part of you supporting Post ...are way over-my-head

the one part I can reply about, is this snip:

...If old gods are originally from sumerians, who is Shiva and who is Brahma?
who is yahweh in christianity?...

I personally look at any named God as only representing a certain Aspect of God...

the Actual Creator God is the sum total of all Aspects of God from Alpha-to-Omega in one single package as it were

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

thank you for your post,
i agree to a large extent also and it is a great insight, indeed.

although ultimate reality may seem a bit confusing about if all is one or all is nothing, and there are so many opinions about it all over religious scriptures, after all...
well, such extremes can be sure interesting to contemplate and meditate but for me it seems that middle path is natural and pure...that was also the point of my posts here.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Did they show you Nanse? I am assuming she is here in the present...as we seem to be approaching the period of cleansing. I find myself wildly swinging in between wanting everything for everyone and thinking that no one deserves anything because they refuse the basic lessons and always have refused them.

What, if any, if it even came up (doubtful), was their position on using threats to coerce behavior...I know it is a weird question...I use a database that is structured around the geometrical math of the Power of the Air at one point it was a public database that anyone could input language into and someone (my opinion) corrupted it by inputting 'heal the sick or be forever damned'...so threats of eternal damnation for not 'restoring' paradise.

This goes fairly deep into destruction/creation motion-swastika left ((rest)) swastika right-motion of the divine couple and the tree of life, renewing the well of souls...etc...the thing is, I'm just an average person and even I can't give the world a confident 'attaboy' when it comes to the restoration of paradise (though that might be what I would want - the opening of the East Gate) because I have no confidence in people anymore...do you have any thoughts on any of this? Did the Angels talk about any of this?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChristianHart

Oh yes they showed me Nanse because there was a period of being instantly woken up from dreams five or six times a night and then immediately discussing what was involved, so anyway after much discussion of Nanse the previous evening i was having a dream which generally involved how vulgar the British are the climax of which transpired in a local pub in which the middle aged and somewhat overweight yet voluptuous landlady wearing a tacky belly dancing costume and holding a magic wand turned around to face me with a ridiculous grin, i awoke and was promptly informed that was Nanse by the mischievous little voice of Allani, of course i thought no that was just you having a laugh, but there was a point with regards to the transference of idealized archetypes into actuality, and she perhaps also resembled the former local Labour MP Barbara Castle who introduced the Welfare System in Britain, crossed with Barbara Cartland...but that's dreams for you anyway.

There are people issuing threats and warnings all the time and it's a question of judgement what one heeds or ignores, the only point they make with myself is the importance of keeping promises, because Ishara is the Goddess of oathes and binding, so such should only be undone by mutual consent, this as a basis for faith, love and integrity, so don't give one's word lightly as Faeries take contracts seriously.

In terms of the seven warlike spirits of Ura Major as the underlying theme for the Book of Revelations, it has to be realized that the conflicts precipitated in the Erra and Ishum epic were caused through human agency, that it's a question of the spirit generated, and we are of course seeing such at present also, it's a question of were the present provocations lead us, as Indo-European Goddesses Ishara and Allani aren't exactly happy at the current state of affairs i can tell you that much...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join