It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on Zika

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Can this be a form of population control? I mean, this just pops up in Brazil out of nowhere. The Olympics are being held in Brazil this year. Every athlete and person that goes to the Olympics is putting their country at risk. This virus is sexually transmitted. You no longer need a mosquito. We have all seen what happens to those babies born with this virus. I can see a lot of babies being aborted. And the ones that are born, will not be reproducing any children in the future.

I think this was done on purpose. And I think it would be a good idea to cancel the Olympics this year.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Reminds me of the plot of Rainbow Six.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nah, if anything Zika babies would find other Zika babies if people are too shallow to go out with them. Regardless I don't think there is enough documentation on what happens later in life to these cases, if they can grow into a regular body.

If there is going to be a population control bug, it is going to be a killer, not just make you look funny. I think that was more like Rainbow Six. Enough of a gestation period that the effects are not visible for a week or two, but still communicable. Then you die fast.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just put a hat on them.
edit on 1-6-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Reminds me of the plot of Rainbow Six.

I'm not familiar with that. Is it a movie or video game?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus

Nah, if anything Zika babies would find other Zika babies if people are too shallow to go out with them. Regardless I don't think there is enough documentation on what happens later in life to these cases, if they can grow into a regular body.

If there is going to be a population control bug, it is going to be a killer, not just make you look funny. I think that was more like Rainbow Six. Enough of a gestation period that the effects are not visible for a week or two, but still communicable. Then you die fast.

There is plenty of research on microcephaly. It isn't only caused from Zika. The profound degree of microcephaly in most of the Zika cases I've read about do not have a good prognosis. It's not a 'cosmetic' issue. We are talking about significant intellectual and physical disabilities.

edit on 1-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So it will be along the lines of Polio and debilitating diseases that we now have vaccines for, which I have seen a lot about the rush to find a vaccine for this.

I am not here to debate vaccines, just saying. Debilitating diseases have been around before and been handled. I don't see a different outcome to this.

Start talking about antibiotic resistance and bio-engineering and you have me worried.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

So it will be along the lines of Polio and debilitating diseases that we now have vaccines for, which I have seen a lot about the rush to find a vaccine for this.

I am not here to debate vaccines, just saying. Debilitating diseases have been around before and been handled. I don't see a different outcome to this.

Start talking about antibiotic resistance and bio-engineering and you have me worried.

I'm not really commenting on Zika or vaccines. I am saying the panic being *inspired* is fueled by horrific birth defects that are being blamed on Zika.

If you've ever been around a pregnant woman, you will know how easy it is to fearmonger them.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Whether it's Zika or some mutated (or engineered) version of Zika causing the problems, the larvacide in the drinking water, a faulty vaccine, or something else, I believe there's a real good possibility it is about to be dispersed throughout the world via the Olympics.

It's not even a disease to be feared if you get it, ouside of pregnant women, so others aren't really going to care about being cautious about getting or spreading it. It's a great carrier, and potentially an incredible population decimater - not through death, but though the choice not to breed essentially non-viable offspring. Once it's spread far and wide, reproduction in endemic areas will become ill-advised. I could see "successful" human reproduction dropping by at least 50% going-forward. Meaning less people choosing to become pregnant, and of those, many will be microencephalitic.

Whether natural or by design, I don't know. Whether it will be quickly defeated, I don't know. What I do know is, if I was hell-bent on decimating the population of humans, this might just be the ideal scenario. No screaming panic, no piles of bodies in the streets, just a dramatic reduction in reproduction. All the better that "ground zero" is literally the best place on Earth in the next 4 years to vector it to the rest of the world.

It's so perfect it seems likely to be being done "on purpose." If it works, I'll assume it was. If it fizzles, I'll assume it was a natural occurrence, while still considering the visual of a bad guy pounding his fist demanding to know what went wrong.

My wife and I are glad our 2 kids have already been born, with no more in the works. Snip-snip

Good luck, fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There is plenty of research on microcephaly. It isn't only caused from Zika. The profound degree of microcephaly in most of the Zika cases I've read about do not have a good prognosis. It's not a 'cosmetic' issue. We are talking about significant intellectual and physical disabilities.

Good answer MotherMayEye - as you know, and probably everyone will before long, these cases are people who literally would not survive without essentially constant caretakers. The idea of a large percentage of future generations being born this way is terrifying. The problem is not just those individuals, but their caretakers and the people trying to support those caretakers. There wouldn't be enough people left to do anything but all keep each other alive before long. Civilization could collapse completely if probably 15%+ had severe microencephaly.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It does seem right out of movie or novel to me. Now if it's targeting RH negative blood type?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Can this be a form of population control? I mean, this just pops up in Brazil out of nowhere. The Olympics are being held in Brazil this year. Every athlete and person that goes to the Olympics is putting their country at risk. This virus is sexually transmitted. You no longer need a mosquito. We have all seen what happens to those babies born with this virus. I can see a lot of babies being aborted. And the ones that are born, will not be reproducing any children in the future.

I think this was done on purpose. And I think it would be a good idea to cancel the Olympics this year.

very good, but unfortunately you are right but for the wrong reason. Zika has been around for yonks and rarely causes harm but transforming it into a big bad boogy man sends people scurrying into the trap, Va........ gotcha ...... few years later you died from natural causes. the US wants the Olympics taken off Brazil because they dont like the Brazillan govt.

Listen to this audio

Red Ice Radion Jon Rappoport, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny & Andreas Bachmair - Zika Virus “Outbreak” & The Vaccine Industry - Hour 1

Whats the bet that in future years the Olympics will always go to a nation favored by Washington.

edit on 2-6-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What happens when a Zika Baby grows up ? is this the zombie apocalypse ? seriously though the Zika is just another in the queue of communicable diseases. Next year it will be the Badaplinka Virus spread by voting democrat, the Mother Earth is just trying to cull the hu-mans down to a manageable size.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is a very much curious thought. You know, I am sure that all viruses were made for this purpose. I can't find another explanation to their spreading areas

top topics

join