It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious savages to get 1st degree murder for killing their kid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Every day we're reminded how stupid, ignorant and disgusting religious people can be. Unfortunately it seems like it's always the innocent who suffer at their ignorance and retarded beliefs.

www.msn.com...

Well, some good news at least. These two religious savages who were the parents of a child are possibly getting 1st degree murder charges for doing nothing (praying) while their child died from multiple ailments.

It's not just the parents who were retarded here, they invited 20 others from their church over to pray over their dying yet easily savable son and watch him die rather than get him actual help and save his life. Not only were the parents total garbage but everyone they invited were equally as unintelligent and stupid. Everyone stood around like f**king retards praying (Doing Nothing) instead of helping this kid, and the kid dies. 22 people and not one of them has the brain to call for help.. disgusting.

It sucks the kid died, that's for sure. I'd be happy to see two complete and total scumbags thrown into prison where they belong. That'd be two less pieces of human garbage in our society. Unfortunately, I don't think the church or religion who brainwashed them will be shut down.
These scumbags were also most likely anti-vaxxers and now society will be safer as they will not be able to put others needlessly in grave danger with their horrible and disgusting belief systems.

(edit) Misread the article at first, I thought they were charged but charge not placed yet, just accused. Hopefully they get 1st degree murder because that's what they did.
edit on 1-6-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Unfortunately, I don't think the church or religion who brainwashed them was shut down.

If they were brainwashed maybe you should restrain your hate!

These scumbags were also most likely anti-vaxxers

I just knew that was gonna be in there somewhere.
Got any proof? or did you say it because your as brainwashed as these foolish people?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

WTF is it with these mental cases abusing children at the behest of a #ing book???

If they're not exercising the god damn demons, they're killing them for dishonoring or marrying them off to pedos.

I think it's about time God showed up and explained itself, this is just insanity.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Unfortunately, I don't think the church or religion who brainwashed them was shut down.

If they were brainwashed maybe you should restrain your hate!

These scumbags were also most likely anti-vaxxers

I just knew that was gonna be in there somewhere.
Got any proof? or did you say it because your as brainwashed as these foolish people?

Hmm, I would agree with you except that I don't. True, they were brainwashed and victims, but then they turned into abusers themselves and thus are scum.

Most child molesters start out as victims, then they turn into offenders and harm others.

At some point a victim can become the bad guy. These people switched sides from the brainwashed victim to the murderer.

I don't have any proof but take a look at how they deny medical evidence. I would be very surprised to hear they supported vaccines and reality when they don't in this instance.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

WTF is it with these mental cases abusing children at the behest of a #ing book???

If they're not exercising the god damn demons, they're killing them for dishonoring or marrying them off to pedos.

I think it's about time God showed up and explained itself, this is just insanity.

They proved that either their god does not exist, or, they proved that their god is a worthless piece of trash and has no powers whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Dont you find it a little disturbing that three quarters (probably more) of the population of this planet can be utterly brainwashed so easily?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Crazy religious fanatics. Common sense and compassion goes out the door. I guess the love for religious semantics is more important than loving their own flesh and blood. I'm sure a loving God would definitely not justify their actions.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I don't think these 20 people represent 3/4s of humanity.

I'm betting more than 3 out of 4 people would have called a doctor.

That's a lousy summation at best.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'd call a doctor and then pray he did a good job...

What I wouldn't do is sit there chanting.

This sounds more like Black Majick in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Yeah I think we would still be in the dark ages or even further behind if 3/4 of the worlds population was as stupid and abhorrent as these pieces of human garbage.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Three quarters have been persuaded to believe the same claptrap, but some take it to extremes such as those mentioned in the op.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

During the dark ages the Middle East was having a Golden Age...

Much like now it's been role reversed...

I dare say if 3/4s of humanity acted like this we'd be extinct or at the very most an endangered species.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Three quarters have been persuaded to believe the same claptrap, but some take it to extremes such as those mentioned in the op.

Your anti-theistic vitriol will not convince me that a majority of the world is brainwashed no matter how much you dig your heels in.

Find someone else to play the blame game with.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Your anti-theistic vitriol will not convince me that a majority of the world is brainwashed no matter how much you dig your heels in.

Find someone else to play the blame game with.

Brainwashing.
noun - a method for systematically changing attitudes or altering beliefs.

That is precisely what religion is all about.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In all fairness to the majority of Christians, this is not a common practice. It is relegated to the fringe of Christianity. I spent many years in a fundamentalist sect. My pastor would have been glad to gather people to pray for you, but he would have driven you to the doctor himself afterward.

This group is abberrant, and not mainstream. They're more like the snake-handler sects.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
These parents knew what they were doing was wrong, they had been investigated before and "taught" what to do many times:

Court heard Alex was hospitalized three times while living in British Columbia, the first in December 2000, when he suffered from severe dehydration and “diabetic ketoacidosis.” It was during this visit he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, and parents were trained on caring for Alex’s medical condition. Court heard his discharge from hospital was delayed as officials felt his parents were in denial about his illness. Alex was hospitalized three months later. His doctor worried Emil and Rodica Radita were faking his blood sugar readings, and they were given further training.

Then in October 2003, Alex was rushed to hospital, suffering from a distended stomach, rotten teeth, thin hair, a grey complexion. Court heard he was malnourished. He was noted to be severely underweight for a five-year-old, weighing 39.6 pounds. Alex weighed 37 pounds when he died, ten years later, in May 2013.

Source globalnews.ca...
edit on 1-6-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
What do you expect from followers of the Abrahamic religions with no self awareness?

If they where wise they would both use physical science and maximize probability of self healing as a complement with at least 3 souls who can push a large amount of energy thru their bodies and not just a drop.

It is not that the bodies self healing mechanisms cannot help out. It is that people are klutzes who do not do their homework.

edit on 2-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
You don't have to be religious to brutalise children. You can be ignorant, vindictive, sadistic, idle and yes, just plain evil.

Recent tragic case of Liam Fee in Scotland

However, religious mandated and cultural brutality is a real problem, especially to women and girls where their rights are secondary. Such disregard and contempt for rights breeds abuse. Child marriages, "honour killings", sexual grooming and abuse, control etc...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This crap pisses me off to no end.
No different than the weirdos who beat their teenager to death not long ago because he questioned the insular "church."

Religion is not about 'healing' - it is about control. Child abuse is indeed a learned thing. I've typed this out so many times I've lost count.

CHILDREN should be protected from religion, just like they should be put in car-seats, given wholesome food, and not raised in crack houses! Let them grow up without feeling like a worthless POS - without being afraid of an invisible, silent sky-tyrant. It isn't healthy. It isn't nice, and it is not good parenting.

It just isn't. You all can argue with me all you like, but I know what I'm talking about, and religion should not be pushed onto kids....their brains can not handle it. You will blow a fuse, even kill some parts of the brain by instilling religious fantasies into them.

It's deplorable, and in my opinion should be criminal.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
are they real Christians ? i cant remember Jesus Christ telling people not to try and cure someone and im not even christian , all i know from my belief as a Muslim that Jesus Christ performed miracles like healing people brought a man back to life and even created a bird from clay , so what religion are they talking about , its certainly not Christianity.

poor kid
edit on 2 6 2016 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join