It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proceed with Caution! Obama says: "We can't control the weather."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I saw this on the news this morning, and i couldn't help but laugh and wonder what's going to happen, this hurricane season?

Obama urges Americans to get ready for hurricane season

President Barack Obama urged Americans on Tuesday to be prepared for the next hurricane season in the Atlantic, which officially begins June 1.

"One of the biggest, most important messages that we're going to be delivering throughout hurricane season is that you cannot judge the dangerousness of a hurricane based on the fact that in the past it dissipated or it missed you," Obama said.

"We can't control the weather, but we can control our responses to it," Obama told reporters after a meeting at the FEMA facility.

IDK, my conspiracy mind tells me to be afraid! Be very, VERY afraid. Now, either President Obama lives under a rock, or he's honestly urging the people on the Eastern seaboard to seriously be prepared because tptb are going to be creating devastating hurricanes, this hurricane season.

For sure, he can't be living under a rock. Maybe, the American people still are, but not the "Commander-in-Chief".

Operation Popeye

The chemical weather modification program was conducted from Thailand over Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam and allegedly sponsored by Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and CIA without the authorization of then Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird who had categorically denied to Congress that a program for modification of the weather for use as a tactical weapon even existed.

Scientists Create 52 Artificial Rain Storms in Abu Dhabi Desert

As part of a secret program to control the weather in the Middle East, scientists working for the United Arab Emirates government artificially created rain where rain is generally nowhere to be found. The $11 million project, which began in July, put steel lampshade-looking ionizers in the desert to produce charged particles. The negatively charged ions rose with the hot air, attracting dust. Moisture then condensed around the dust and eventually produced a rain cloud. A bunch of rain clouds.

On the 52 days it rained in the region throughout July and August, forecasters did not predict rain once

IDK. I've never felt good about this election, or there even being one, this time around. It is possible that Obama stays in office, due to a few devastating hurricanes that did things hurricanes "normally don't do", just before the presidential elections. A couple of Hurricane Sandy's and Obama could be Dictator of America. Hillary's in do-do deep and Trump is playing his part, so it wouldn't be so far fetched to believe.

Just a friendly reminder of what happens, when you leave yourself unprepared, and you have to rely on and beg for the government to help.

Don't wait until the last minute to get yourself prepared. Stock up now, just in case. Food, water and a power source, on the ready! Be safe and not sorry, for listening to a puppet regime who said they couldn't control the weather.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

he's honestly urging the people on the Eastern seaboard to seriously be prepared because tptb are going to be creating devastating hurricanes, this hurricane season.

He will just do it via the State Department by Executive Order. Lock it down from FOIA requests and call it a day.
Dont laugh.....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If we could control the weather, and we all know the Hollywood Elite are the heads of the Illuminati, then how do we reconcile the drought in California, more importantly, Beverly Hills, from being an acceptable loss? I often lament on the possibilities that Obama created a time machine and is also responsible for the Dust Bowl in the 30's.

He's a sneaky Kenyan that guy.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

What's the difference between Obama and a weatherman?

Nothing.

They are two of a kind, that can slack off most of the time and be wrong every day, and still get paid for it!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmmm...
I vvonder what's going to Haarpen next?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If we could control the weather, and we all know the Hollywood Elite are the heads of the Illuminati, then how do we reconcile the drought in California, more importantly, Beverly Hills, from being an acceptable loss? I often lament on the possibilities that Obama created a time machine and is also responsible for the Dust Bowl in the 30's.

He's a sneaky Kenyan that guy.

There's a drought in California because they're sucking up the moisture and sending it to Texas.

Cloud condensation nuclei

The concept of cloud condensation nuclei is used in cloud seeding, that tries to encourage rainfall by seeding the air with condensation nuclei. It has further been suggested that creating such nuclei could be used for marine cloud brightening, a climate engineering technique.

More Locally Heavy Rain For Flood-Weary Texas Into the Weekend

After a brief break earlier this week, more flooding has struck various portions of the Lone Star State. Flash flooding hit Lubbock, Texas, Wednesday afternoon as a storm stalled out over the region. Heavy rain was falling at a rate of up to 3 inches per hour. According to the National Weather Service (NWS), up to 4 feet of rapidly flowing water was reported in some parts of the city.

Isn't he the same guy allegedly married to another man; who's making it acceptable for men to pee in the ladies' room? Again, breaking the rules of what i was taught as a child.

So, what was the point of me getting an "education", if they keep changing things? Have you tried figuring out a 4th grade math problem using common core? lmfao Again, why did i waste a chunk of my life learning something that is now irrelevant???

Maybe, that's how they keep generations of people ignorant, living the life of slaves.

You don't think tptb would take something useful and use it for mankind's benefit, do you? If that were the case, we'd all have free energy, thanks to Tesla.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Hmmm...
I vvonder what's going to Haarpen next?

That was hysterical. hahahahahahah

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Whichever way you want to cook it, Obama is giving a general warning to be prepared, he's not talking just about shoring up a building...it's people who are the most vulnerable.
So even if he knows there is something in the air...he's telling Yuh anyway!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
We can't control the weather, we can only slightly modify it when conditions are right. Even then, anything we modify can get out of our control...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The government is so inept, that if it tried to control the weather, it'd end up snowing. . . . on the moon.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Dont you know? The drought was created... To push the roughing and lower class out to get all of the land. Then they turn it into paradise and own it all. Best of all no poor people. I've heard that the rich folks still have green grass. They have all the water they can buy. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just for the comment on rain in Cali....

Cali was a desert before we shipped manufacturing to china. Now that they're cleaning up the air over there, Cali is returning to a desert.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

WTF; nobody told him about HAARP and artificial cloud creation? Or maybe he is just a puppet that should not know this things, better for him.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is an old article, but useful, non-the-less. Air Force Bombshell: Admits They Can Control Weather – HAARP

While HAARP and weather control has been called a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and government officials, during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.

Walker said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
HAARP hasn't been operational in years, and is now owned by a university, and is partially dismantled...It has no bearing whatsoever on the weather.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is an old article, but useful, non-the-less. Air Force Bombshell: Admits They Can Control Weather – HAARP

Useless you mean, because nothing in it is actually worth anything.

HAARP couldn't heat your coffee much less control weather.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That was hysterical. hahahahahahah

Just as this thread is....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

.It has no bearing whatsoever on the weather.

And never has.

new topics

top topics

join