It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash your feggin hands people

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So I'm going to be ostracized as some highfalutin hand-washer while you all applaud the dude who I literally saw take a dump and then run his hands through his hair?

Oh it's good to be back on ATS

Are you sure he took a dump? Maybe be was doing a number 3!

it was a number 4 and I was in the transgender stall, so it's cool man.

Get off my back!

A number 4 is when you poop holding hands.

I'm definitely in the dirty crowd. Already have mental problems regarding human interaction I refuse to allow germs to interrupt my flow too.

Also rarely get sick even though I take very few hygienic precautions.
edit on 2016-06-02T09:25:43-05:002016Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:25:43 -0500v000000432016-06-02T09:25:43-05:002016Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:25:43 -0500Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:25:43 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

hahahaha

Really?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Stop pretending you didn't know that.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop pretending you didn't know that.

Just shut up and hold my hand.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think number 4 is when you are vomiting into one container and simultaneously pooping or peeing into another (one would hope) with each retch.....

!!!!

Which would be worse? Barfing on the floor or soiling/wetting oneself if two receptacles are not available?

edit on 6/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I thought it was standing in one stall and going in another stall.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just shut up and hold my hand.

Put on some Celine Dion and you got a deal.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Kinda the same thing. Sitting on the loo and barfing into the trash can is the optimum minimum-cleanup arrangement.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I thought he was going to say "hold my hair" ----
what a girly thing to expect!

Hey - will you hold my hair?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Hey - will you hold my hair?

Like reins?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Like however you want - you can braid it, or hold it like reins, or whatever - just keep it out of the projectile range. Please.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If you're barfing while I'm holding your hair like horse reins I'm doing something wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Damn you SOB's are funny. Thanks for the morning smiles.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I know! Right?

It'll take some time, but we'll get it sorted, amore.
*eyeroll*

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmybob
DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the guy with HIV goes for a poop and messes up his hands.

He waltzes over and turns the tap on.
Now theres HIV poop on the tap.

He then rinses and turns the tap off.
Now theres HIV poop and water on the tap.

He now dries his hands and grabs the door handle.
Three guesses as to whats on the door handle?

Unless you have auto everything in a washroom - anything you touch is infected by the previous visitors.( hint - use paper towels )

Enjoy your chicken wings and blt's.

I would lick that doorhandle no problem! Don't you know - you can't catch HIV like that - what is this, 1985 ? Do people actually think you can get HIV from a door knob ? It's the other kind of knob you need to watch out for, and that is no pun intended. Sigh.

Why bring HIV into it?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think you spend far too much time over analyzing and jumping to conclusions. Of course I have walked on grass barefoot! Also I think you said we had a "mental illness". You are confusing normal hygiene with being OCD.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: violet

I haven't been sick in decades. I've worked in giant hotels (in the housekeeping department and also front desk!) being exposed to other people's germs to the tune of tens of thousands of guests. I've been a server and buffet attendant, have bused tables and worked as a dishwasher operator at the student union for a while in college (hey, I just needed a quick job - a Nigerian prince also worked there!)!. I've been around babies all my life, too - hundreds of them. Worked in a health care clinic - sick people coming in every day.

There is a rational level at which one should absolutely wash hands - having come in contact with human waste or effluvium or blood or pus or what have you it would be highly recommended to wash one's hands - sanitize them even, before touching hands or eyes or mouth or open wounds.

Bandaids in the pool are also extremely gross.....LOL!! Check out Sebastian Maniscalco for some really hilarious observations of human weirdness.

but plain old garden soil or dust is not going to hurt you. I often garden without gloves...dirt gets under my fingernails - sometimes remains there...I'd still wipe my hands on my jeans to brush off the stuck stuff, but worrying about what I can't see (and only imagining the things that might lurk there!)....not on my to-do list.

My OCD used to be about poison ivy. Now I am able to deal with it. OCD is treatable.
But if you don't think you are suffering, that's fine! If you're driving others to distraction with your nitpicking cleanliness, then it becomes a nuisance behavior.

Plus, that antibacterial soap stuff? Bad for your skin.

I don't use antibacterial soaps.
I garden with no gloves, but I wash my hands once I'm done.

Try as you might, I shall not be convinced being hygienic is a disorder one needs curing of.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I shall not be convinced being hygienic is a disorder one needs curing of.

Depends how much it affects your life I guess.
Judging from some of your comments I'd repulse you badly lol, not that I'd give a toss though.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't use antibacterial soaps.
I garden with no gloves, but I wash my hands once I'm done.

Try as you might, I shall not be convinced being hygienic is a disorder one needs curing of.

Okay! So then, you accidentally gave the impression that you're neurotic about it.

And you have explained your behavior in a way that some of us have misinterpreted.....

Gardening without gloves is perfectly fine. It is, by definition, "frolicking in dirt"....
good on you!!

Yeah, washing your hands before eating a sandwich? Fine. No issue. Are you going to flip out about the few dark specks of dirt that remain under your fingernails? Are you going to take a nail-brush and chisel to your fingers?

Or are you simply going to carry on without worrying about it?

That, dearest violet, is the issue.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You are confusing normal hygiene with being OCD.

Violet, thanks for all your sensible posts. I am glad at least one person got the message haha.

Choosing to wash your hands before a meal is not a mental disorder. However, vehement criticism and refusal of this common practice might be!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join