It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie or bust: Sanders supporters vow to hold out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Its a silly wish that is not going to happen.

It's a silly wish that Hillary clung to in 2008.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She held out like Bernie is but it didn't help her any more than it will Bernie. No one is saying he should give up. Just realize that it's a lost cause at this point.

She supported Obama 100% after the convention and managed to get all of her supporters to vote for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anything is better than Hillary, even Bernie the "Folk Singer" 1987...and that's saying a lot!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I heard a great quote the other day:

"America is like an old couch, and Donald Trump is a black light..."

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They should have been this vocal against Hillary from the start instead of focusing on Trump.

I used to ask this (early in the primaries) of all my friends who support the Bern. I tried to get them to see that Hillary was their main obstacle, NOT Trump....but they didn't realize it then either...

Until it was too late of course.

Even told them exactly how this was going to play out....and yet they seem surprised somehow... Go figure.

Now? They simply say they won't bother to vote at all. I have a feeling that is going to be the VAST majority of Bernie supporters.

She supported Obama 100% after the convention and managed to get all of her supporters to vote for him.

Apples and Oranges. Trump will likely snag more of his supporters, simply due to the underhanded tactics used by the DNC during the primary. I mean, they didn't even TRY to hide how crooked it was. They cheated RIGHT IN FRONT of the voters.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

What are you talking about them saying they will not vote. Just because they will not vote for Clinton doesn't mean they won't vote many will go third party. The trend seems to be going towards libertarian.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

If Hillary gets it, I will happily vote for her as a vote against Trump.

A vote for her is a vote for her and that is a vote for:
1. BS
2. corruption
3. proven liar
4. conflict of interest
5. Corporate Prostitute
6. and a proven worthless track record as a gov't official.

A vote for Trump is
1. BS
2. corruption
3. proven liar
4. conflict of interest
5. Corporate Pimp

Looks the SUCK IS STRONG on those two. However, atleast trump hasn't had his shot to prove is suckability as a govt official, while she has. Its also better to be the pimp than the prostitute.

How can somebody like her or trump be in the running is comically disgusting , but unlike her is not under FBI criminal investigation.

Out of two suck choices I see him as the less suck IMO. Despite his stupid comments he is to egotistical to fail where she has proven that money and power is worth more to her than ego.

edit on 59630America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 15:59:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: interupt42

Do you think Trump or Bernie would fire people quicker?

Edit..not trying to be too blunt, but this will take some guts.

I feel the burn is a career politician complaining about career politicians.

Whats your take?

You can be a career politician without being establishment. It's just one way to be an effective social justice warrior. (not the gamergate 13 year old kid kind of social justice warrior but a person who fights to make a difference their entire life)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Whats your take?

My take is that is that people are being purposely misdirected from the real issue by the MSM, DNC, and the GOP .

Since you can't fix a problem until you identify the real problem nothing is more important than bringing corruption and conflict of interest to the forefront.

Focusing on the economy, jobs,healthcare,racism,sexism,immigration,taxes, etc is putting focus on the symptoms of corruption. Hence why the same issues being discussed today have been discussed for at minimum 5 decades.

The best we can get from this crappy election year is someone that will bring FOCUS to corruption and conflict of interest . I see Bernie as being that man , versus the other two: the corporate pimp or the corporate prostitute.

focus on the only issue that is relevant

Why as libertarian I would consider voting for Bernie Sanders

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join