It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ Long Beach City College 7PM EST.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

More Milo, more triggering, the 2nd event in his 3 day tour of Cali this time in Long Beach. Lets just hope the radical progressives don't make another human chain and blockade the doors to delay the event like they did last night.

edit on 1-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

LET THE TRIGGERING BEGIN, can't wait for more liberals to start acting out of control, requiring police to sort their bull# out.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's sad, but not unexpected, that a complete douche like Milo could become an icon for people of the Right Wing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Good descriptive words, and perhaps slightly disrespectful towards women "douche". Regardless, looks like the triggering has begun early, glad to have you here. Now I imagine your goal will be to troll this thread until it gets shut down, or "closed for staff review"

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Are SWAT teams on alert?

Let's see what happens this time.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Good descriptive words, and perhaps slightly disrespectful towards women "douche". Regardless, looks like the triggering has begun early, glad to have you here.

What did I say that indicates I have been "triggered". (It's funny that you guys use the same terms over and over. It's almost as if they are brainwashed to the point that they seem to talk alike)

I was only adding my observation to the discussion that Milo is a complete douche (or asshat if you prefer) and for some reason people on the Right love him.

Now I imagine your goal will be to troll this thread until it gets shut down, or "closed for staff review"

Why do you say that? I've only made one post and you are already making this personal?
edit on 1-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What makes Milo an asshat or a douche? do you support your liberal friends engaging in violence and illegal acts to try to silence him?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What makes Milo an asshat or a douche?

The things he says. The things he does and how arrogant and condescending he is.

He sure does think highly of himself.

do you support your liberal friends engaging in violence and illegal acts to try to silence him?

I don't know those people. I do not support illegal acts, but I do support legal protest.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ok, so basically you are just whining about his demeanor and tone, and you don't have any retort for his message, makes sense carry on. I'm glad you don't support the violence coming from your side.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The thing is Milo's arguments are backed up by research, evidence based data and statistics. Something the progressives seem to ignore when they release "facts" like 1 in 4 women get raped on college campuses.

Milo is one of the few mainstream journalists to actually go public and point out the complete absurdity behind the PC culture in the west. You can thank Anita Sarkeesian and Gamergate for birthing this "douche" that keeps progressives awake at night.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ok, so basically you are just whining about his demeanor and tone, and you don't have any retort for his message, makes sense carry on.

I said I take issue with things he says. That would mean that I disagree with parts of his message...if that's what you want to call it.

I'm glad you don't support the violence coming from your side.

My side? I'm not a liberal or a democrat.

(post by aorAki removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
People are suggesting Milo canceled.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I guess your a Trump supporter? You know, since he is the only candidate that was actually against the war in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The thing is Milo's arguments are backed up by research, evidence based data and statistics. Something the progressives seem to ignore when they release "facts" like 1 in 4 women get raped on college campuses.

Milo is one of the few mainstream journalists to actually go public and point out the complete absurdity behind the PC culture in the west. You can thank Anita Sarkeesan and Gamergate for birthing this monster that keeps progressives awake at night.

You believe he has provided good data and research. How much fact-checking have you done on his claims?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

AorAki, stop #ing trolling me, my service has nothing to do with the out breaks of violence in my country happening when certain individuals speak. If you don't like that I was a soldier, that's your problem, you are not going to soldier shame me.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I support Helen Clark

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Don't you you can't have an opposing opinion in these threads with out being triggered?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Is gambling allowed in ATS?

If so, I would like to open a betting ground.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's not hard when it takes 5 seconds to use a search engine to find out. You should try it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join