It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I (BoX) believe the Religion of Scientism is looming very hazardously on the near horizon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This has been moved from my thread on the Religion of Scientism because it is a related but very tangential issue to the focus of that thread.

That thread:

WHY MAINSTREAM SCIENCE IS A RELIGION:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is in this section because I believe it to be a key part in a global religious conspiracy that's long been set-up and is building increasingly rapidly.

A bit of a related tangent: And, for me, it is a VERY serious concern. Maybe this needs to be a different thread--but for now, I merely want to illustrate why the Religion of Scientism is such a serious topic, to me.

I believe that even on ATS, most folks are fairly oblivious to the super serious trends underway on a large scale:

1. Science AS A RELIGION will be morphed into a purported oligarchy/ET managed enterprise supported by the oligarchy's minions and stooges around the world.

2. Said enterprise will be sold (via mass media control and dramatic demonstrations of exotic technologies and even spiritual dramas) as essential for the preservation of the planet and of mankind.

3. Said enterprise will REQUIRE all governments and all religions to submit to 'THEIR' purported truths, purported facts, systems, structures, administration. They will be the ultimate and tyrannical arbiters of TRUTH, of REALITY and . . . of LIFE. Dissenters will be initially ridiculed and cast aside as archaic and clueless. Then they will begin to be exterminated. Then they will be hunted and exterminated--as far as allowed by The Supreme Boss.

4. The SATURATED CONDITIONING via the Religion of Scientism will motivate a huge percentage of the general populace disaffected, dissatisfied, mangled by, turned off by traditional religions--it will motivate them to get on board the NEW WORLD ORDER "realities" in a huge way with much glee and abandon--including abandon of almost all reason and critical thinking.

5. The alternate, non-Israeli, non-Christian religions will be masterfully morphed into the same enterprise with great cleverness and forcefulness. There will be few dissenters from most of those ranks. Islam will likely be a central theme or their purported Mahdi will lead the morphing transition with wild acclaim from worldwide Islam. Even major percentages of traditional "Christianity" will be morphed into said enterprise--probably particularly the Roman Church--but also lots of other traditional and some not so traditional Christian groups. . . . e.g. Rick Warren et al.

6. One of the reasons that the Religion of Scientism is SUCH a powerful tool toward such goals IS EXACTLY the emotionally intense RELIGIOUS aspect of it. IF it were merely objective science, it would NOT be near that powerful. It is PRECISELY BECAUSE it has been morphed into a genuine RELIGION, that it has become SOOOO powerful.

7. Truth in the abstract is not a very emotionally intense motivator. WHEN truth (and even a lie successfully sold as truth) effectively hooks one's deep inner emotions--for whatever reasons--THEN the motivation in support of such notions becomes VERY powerful. So, the earth goes around the sun. Ho Hum. The notion that believing so might just result in one's personal eternal damnation--though hideously false--when believed--becomes an intense motivator.

8. Similarly, WHEN the notion that one's belief in SCIENCE AS GOD becomes heralded as THE NEW UNIVERSAL TRUEST TRUTH--how motivatingly wonderful. One is thrilled that one can finally do whatever the blazes one wants with however many bed-mates in however many positions and the god of science will be dispassionately uncaring and permissive. How thrilling, freeing, liberating . . . or not, really.

9. And to think that the NEW WORLD ORDER has 'proven' the 'truth' of all such constructions on reality and all such allegiances makes it all the more emotionally wonderful. Most folks love to be on the cutting edge of a major paradigm shift. All the more so given that it's advertised as liberating, freeing, 'objective,' if-it-feels-good-do-it as the new approved cardinal doctrine that the Religion of Science is either silent on or approving of, even applauding.

10. Choices have consequences even though the oligarchy tries to indoctrinate folks into the notion that such is not the case. Some things are life-giving and some things are life-taking.

11. In and of itself--pure, mostly objective science is merely a tool. Turned into a religion--AS IT HAS BEEN--it is deadly.

The fact that you're calling anyone who doesn't fall in line with your beliefs a "science denier" exemplifies the fervor of
your religious beliefs.

and VERY TRANSPARENTLY so--for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

If science actually does become a religion the other religions had better watch the hell out!

Those science guys can invent ways to kill you religious people can only dream of.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more BO.
This part was critical to me.

1. Science AS A RELIGION will be morphed into a purported oligarchy/ET managed enterprise supported by the oligarchy's minions and stooges around the world.

The ET part added to the science. To me this is the only way the new world order/religion will fully be implemented.
I was just talking about this in another thread.
And I used this verse there.

Mathew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Of course this idea will be shredded here at ATS. Props to you for bringing it to a thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about because every person will get an alternate reality that they deeply desire.

Christians will get their Jesus Christ and endure the 7 Year Tribulation.

Warmongers, arms dealers, soldiers and terrorists will get the endless wars that they desire reigning down on their heads.

Mad scientists making mankind killing diseases will get a reality where their disease is accidentally released and they die.

New agers will get a world run by spiritual biased people that will not ram the Mark of the Beast down peoples throats.

All the wannabe Mad Maxers will soon get their scorched world.

So, depending upon what future a person believes will happen, then Law of Attraction will allow their spirit to jump into an alternate reality where their belief will become reality.

Every Deja-vu moment is a jump into another reality.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

You might consult the record of

Noah,
Moses,
Elisha,
. . .

I realize that the oligarchy's critter cohorts have convinced the world leaders that WITH mankind's assist and increasingly massive hybrid army . . . and their technology . . . that Yehovah can be defeated at Armageddon and that then the oligarchs and critters can tyrannically rule the multiverse unfettered by Yehovah.

They are wrong.

Their boss knows that.

However, he is happy to further the delusion as it enables him to trash more humans--a major delight and goal of his--as vengeance for getting kicked out of Yehovah's headquarters.

IOW, NO ONE can compare to Yehovah's power--particularly over life and death.

edit on 1/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We can see it taking it root in the extreme facets of the global warming movement where they are going on RICO prosecution witch hunts now to try to take out so-called deniers. It's a different facet of McCarthyism (although McCarthy was proven right), but it is going on and features on subset of extreme scientism-sts more or less attempting to purge what they consider to be "heresy."

The same ideological group is responsible for publishing this ad.

Of course, the apologist line was that it was all just a funny joke alluding to how those who don't try to save the planet are self-destructing their future, but given where things are currently progressing, it's a bit more sinister than that. No Pressure. We'll just remove you by any means if you don't go along ... (the sub-context). This is often the same mindset that advocates for global culling through whatever means.

Every so often, you see the mask slip. In other ideological groups, it's the fervent glee over how their opponents are all going to dry up and die. If that doesn't happen, or doesn't happen fast enough to suit them, then what? If death is the most satisfying way to remove opposition ... well, if the opposition doesn't go on its own, do you help that along?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That's an interesting hypothesis.

And, those who 'scientifically' believe in a huge infinite number of alternative multiverses would agree with your assertions.

I'm exceedingly skeptical. I don't think that's the reality ahead.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Great points.

And frightfully far tooooooooooo true to current realities courtesy of the oligarchy and their mindless minions.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I'm exceedingly skeptical. I don't think that's the reality ahead.

What if every single event around you was an illusion because every person is nothing more than a brain wired up in a glass container assuming that every moment that their senses detect something, then its their reality ?

So every thread response on your world ATS is a bot response via electrical impulse.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Something either looms or it does not. It cannot 'loom hazardously', as neither word works in this instance. As for the rest of your post I find it largely hysterical and filled with words in caps. No. Science is not being turned into a religion. It is merely a tool to understand this world - this universe - of ours better.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This has been moved from my thread on the Religion of Scientism because it is a related but very tangential issue to the focus of that thread.

That thread:

WHY MAINSTREAM SCIENCE IS A RELIGION:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is in this section because I believe it to be a key part in a global religious conspiracy that's long been set-up and is building increasingly rapidly.

A bit of a related tangent: And, for me, it is a VERY serious concern. Maybe this needs to be a different thread--but for now, I merely want to illustrate why the Religion of Scientism is such a serious topic, to me.

I believe that even on ATS, most folks are fairly oblivious to the super serious trends underway on a large scale:

2. Said enterprise will be sold (via mass media control and dramatic demonstrations of exotic technologies and even spiritual dramas) as essential for the preservation of the planet and of mankind.

3. Said enterprise will REQUIRE all governments and all religions to submit to 'THEIR' purported truths, purported facts, systems, structures, administration. They will be the ultimate and tyrannical arbiters of TRUTH, of REALITY and . . . of LIFE. Dissenters will be initially ridiculed and cast aside as archaic and clueless. Then they will begin to be exterminated. Then they will be hunted and exterminated--as far as allowed by The Supreme Boss.

4. The SATURATED CONDITIONING via the Religion of Scientism will motivate a huge percentage of the general populace disaffected, dissatisfied, mangled by, turned off by traditional religions--it will motivate them to get on board the NEW WORLD ORDER "realities" in a huge way with much glee and abandon--including abandon of almost all reason and critical thinking.

5. The alternate, non-Israeli, non-Christian religions will be masterfully morphed into the same enterprise with great cleverness and forcefulness. There will be few dissenters from most of those ranks. Islam will likely be a central theme or their purported Mahdi will lead the morphing transition with wild acclaim from worldwide Islam. Even major percentages of traditional "Christianity" will be morphed into said enterprise--probably particularly the Roman Church--but also lots of other traditional and some not so traditional Christian groups. . . . e.g. Rick Warren et al.

6. One of the reasons that the Religion of Scientism is SUCH a powerful tool toward such goals IS EXACTLY the emotionally intense RELIGIOUS aspect of it. IF it were merely objective science, it would NOT be near that powerful. It is PRECISELY BECAUSE it has been morphed into a genuine RELIGION, that it has become SOOOO powerful.

7. Truth in the abstract is not a very emotionally intense motivator. WHEN truth (and even a lie successfully sold as truth) effectively hooks one's deep inner emotions--for whatever reasons--THEN the motivation in support of such notions becomes VERY powerful. So, the earth goes around the sun. Ho Hum. The notion that believing so might just result in one's personal eternal damnation--though hideously false--when believed--becomes an intense motivator.

8. Similarly, WHEN the notion that one's belief in SCIENCE AS GOD becomes heralded as THE NEW UNIVERSAL TRUEST TRUTH--how motivatingly wonderful. One is thrilled that one can finally do whatever the blazes one wants with however many bed-mates in however many positions and the god of science will be dispassionately uncaring and permissive. How thrilling, freeing, liberating . . . or not, really.

9. And to think that the NEW WORLD ORDER has 'proven' the 'truth' of all such constructions on reality and all such allegiances makes it all the more emotionally wonderful. Most folks love to be on the cutting edge of a major paradigm shift. All the more so given that it's advertised as liberating, freeing, 'objective,' if-it-feels-good-do-it as the new approved cardinal doctrine that the Religion of Science is either silent on or approving of, even applauding.

10. Choices have consequences even though the oligarchy tries to indoctrinate folks into the notion that such is not the case. Some things are life-giving and some things are life-taking.

11. In and of itself--pure, mostly objective science is merely a tool. Turned into a religion--AS IT HAS BEEN--it is deadly.

The fact that you're calling anyone who doesn't fall in line with your beliefs a "science denier" exemplifies the fervor of
your religious beliefs.

and VERY TRANSPARENTLY so--for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Religion is dying because science has made it look like a fool. Disproving all of religions testable claims and provide ing the world with the wonders of the technological age.

Increasing life spans, global travel, instant global communication, modern medicine, all of humanities knowledge at your fingertips with the Internet, exc.

Science has provided countless examples of its legitamcy and value. While religion can provide only testimonials and false accounts of the historical record.

After 10's of thousands of years, with nearly every human being on the planet trying to provide some proof, ANY proof of their religions validity and what does religion have to show for it?

Testimonials.... Not one shred of repeatable evidence, nor prayer powered anything...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If you honestly fail to see the huge degree to which the scientific establishment, values, priorities, goals etc. have become saturated with religion . . . then I doubt there's anything I could say to improve your perception skills at all.

Eventually, it will become obvious to virtually everyone with any perceptiveness left. Until then . . . enjoy your construction on 'reality.'

BTW,

Just over the horizon barely out of view of your back door . . . are a couple of things [let's say for argument] . . .

1. Is a looming Macy's Thanksgiving Parade balloon only about 100 times larger than average.

2. Is a death star with your house centered in it's targeting range finder.

Are you trying to insist that 1 & 2 are EQUALLY hazardous?

Nonsense.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

You might consult the record of

Noah,
Moses,
Elisha,
. . .

I realize that the oligarchy's critter cohorts have convinced the world leaders that WITH mankind's assist and increasingly massive hybrid army . . . and their technology . . . that Yehovah can be defeated at Armageddon and that then the oligarchs and critters can tyrannically rule the multiverse unfettered by Yehovah.

They are wrong.

Their boss knows that.

However, he is happy to further the delusion as it enables him to trash more humans--a major delight and goal of his--as vengeance for getting kicked out of Yehovah's headquarters.

IOW, NO ONE can compare to Yehovah's power--particularly over life and death.

Noah was direct steal from Gilgamesh. The Exodus has a very uncertain provenance - and no proof in terms of the archaeological record. As for Elisha he's purely a religious figure. No idea who this 'boss' of yours is, but I am guessing that it's something to do with religion.
edit on 1-6-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Science is a method of investigation.

All the woo crap that is posted around here is what is faith based and generally full of fairy tales.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Conceivable does NOT EQUAL plausible . . . and less . . . certain.

I'm familiar with the contention by some quantum physicists that we live in a SIMULATED reality.

That still would not necessarily mean that your version of it was THE TRUEST TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Science is a method of investigation.

All the woo crap that is posted around here is what is faith based and generally full of fairy tales.

Science is a method of investigation, but it cannot replace religion and philosophy. You cannot investigate ethics and morality with any testable experiments.

The closest any branches come are psychology and sociology, and they are currently suffering from a reproduceability crises. That means that a lot, as in no insignificant portion, of the major studies being produced cannot be reproduced even with the exact same methodology, meaning they are likely crap.

If the two branches that come the closest to being able to measure anything having to do with actual human behavior in any hard scientific manner can't reproduce the results they spout as gospel half to better than half of the time, then are they any better than any of the currently existing religions or philosophies of existence we have?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Not my reality.

BTW, religion is increasing in coverage and individual allegiances. I don't know that it's shown up on a lot of surveys yet but it is a building undercurrent. I'm not happy with that. Most of it is very destructive versions of religion. However, that is what the oligarchy/global government folks have long scheduled.

And, it WILL come to pass--precisely as predicted 2000 years ago and longer in some respects.

BTW, your understanding of the facts of the Bible and history don't remotely ring true to my research nor with my personal experiences over nearly 70 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So, the earth goes around the sun. Ho Hum. The notion that believing so might just result in one's personal eternal damnation--though hideously false--when believed--becomes an intense motivator.

So, what you're essentially trying to say here, is the earth is flat?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Awwwwwwwwwww gimme a break . . .

SOME of the sociological and psychological research is a bit better at reproducability than chance! LOL.

Nevertheless, I think you make a reasonable point.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

It's probably better to avoid insulting someone you wish to have an authentic dialogue with.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join