It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orange Orb Phenomenon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

Do you honestly believe that DRIVEL about beings from other systems all turning up for a meeting

Anyone can create BS like that when they can't /dont provide proof it happened , it shows how gullible some people are.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I accept it as a possibility.

Without looking at physical evidence myself, I don't take it all as the truth.

However, there is some interesting information and coralations, and should be thought about.

My brother for example, would call all of this the Devils work.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
When reversing the coordinates of Mentor, Oh 41.6662° N, 81.3396° W
To 41.6662° S, 81.3396° E, there is a research island nearby. It's called, Amsterdam Island. Do you think there is a connection?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I saw one about 10 years ago.

I was with my mother coming back from thanksgiving dinner. We had just turned on to the road my house is on and we both noticed it about the same time. I was looking out the passenger window and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I initially thought it was the reflection of a light in the car, but when I looked to the light that could be causing it, it wasn't on.

It was a brightly glowing orange orb, looked kind of like a spotlight on a helicopter, but with how low it appeared to be there would have been a lot of noise and dust and stuff blowing around if it was in fact a helicopter. It looked not much higher than the trees. We both just looked at it silently for a while, then it wobbled side to side and shot straight up into the sky and disappeared.

For the record that was in southern Ohio.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Interesting, I have observed similar behavior.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join