It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orange Orb Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

In the early 90s in the sydney suburbs i saw orange lanterns and they were pretty close, it was daytime around 3-4 pm, we were all hanging out and a girl with came running inside screaming aliens are here, we all ran out to witness these orbs kinda floating by, they looked like they were 1-2 hundred meters away....whatever they were they were reported on the news that day they were picked up at Parramatta area and drifted north, it was never reported again and i cannot find it on the news sites.....

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

In 1492, on his voyage across the Atlantic, Christopher Columbus saw a "light glimmering" near the horizon sporadically. The color of the object isn't noted, but the rest of the description sounds similar to an orb type UFO. Although we can't rule out astronomical phenomena.

I've personally seen 10 orange orbs at once. They rose above the horizon out over the ocean. Moved distinctly from each other and in sporadic directions. All the orbs then moved to the same spot in the sky as they disappeared.

Weirdest part? I was at a party and had just told a person that we would see something weird in the sky that night. There were also about 30 witnesses.

They seem to rise out of the water so they are both USOs and UFOs.

As to their origin and what intelligence is behind them, that's still a mystery to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Orbs are a fact of life. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

As to their origin and what intelligence is behind them, that's still a mystery to me.

This continues to elude us

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I saw one [nighttime sighting] back in November, 1976....one minute after I saw a bluish-white object [traveling at a fantastic rate of speed] heading from east to west, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- It was in a landing mode...with a slow [30mph] perpendicular descent to Earth ---About 1 mile away from us.

It was the most beautiful object I ever saw in my entire life --- It looked like a miniature sun, that lit-up the eastern sky and the mountain valley below us --- Approx. 700 foot diameter red-orange fusion plasma ball of fire with no fiery tail --- With flames licking around the perfectly spherical object, along with swirling plasma currents, encased in what looked like...a magnetically contained fusion plasma shield; with a possible alien starship safely encased inside it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86
Awesome description! ...
You have described exactly what I imagine them to look like up close... In fact when I could get the binoculars onto the ones I saw, they also had a texture/colour exactly as you described.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I haven't seen orbs lately, but I have been seeing so called Chem trails, black helicopters. And an increase in high flying jets in the area.

I don't know if they are related but it's got the paranoid side of me wondering.

I have theory on Chem trails that they are actually used to mask the appearance of orbs
Perhaps what is released into the air, somehow cancels them out from manifesting to our sight.

Also, for those who have seen the orbs, have you heard of Michael Lee Hill? What do you think of his story?

And thanks for the descriptions of your sightings.

Perhaps I can't tell the difference between orbs and Laterns, but I have observed behavior that can no way logically be contributed to the Laterns.

I believe the orbs are real, and that it's possible more Chinese Laterns are being released and marketed to cause more false positives.

The legend of the orbs is fascinating regardless, and I believe more research should be conducted by independent third parties.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EcFnDoubleU
I haven't seen orbs lately, but I have been seeing so called Chem trails, black helicopters. And an increase in high flying jets in the area.

I don't know if they are related but it's got the paranoid side of me wondering.

I have theory on Chem trails that they are actually used to mask the appearance of orbs
Perhaps what is released into the air, somehow cancels them out from manifesting to our sight.

Also, for those who have seen the orbs, have you heard of Michael Lee Hill? What do you think of his story?

And thanks for the descriptions of your sightings.

Perhaps I can't tell the difference between orbs and Laterns, but I have observed behavior that can no way logically be contributed to the Laterns.

I believe the orbs are real, and that it's possible more Chinese Laterns are being released and marketed to cause more false positives.

The legend of the orbs is fascinating regardless, and I believe more research should be conducted by independent third parties.
If thats the case then the chemical mixture does not ionize like normal air would thus allowing them to linger above and not stand out, quite a bit of hassle for such a thing though.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
good to know- thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
About 18 years ago I was driving home, it wasn't dark it was about 6pm. I noticed an orange glowing light following my car. The cloud base was quite high, sky was overcast. The light followed my car until I turned into our drive, I lost sight of it as I did so . I jumped out of the car to try and see it better, it had just disappeared, not sure it it went straight up into the clouds, there was not change to the clouds, or whether it just shot off somewhere. It looked almost like the glow from an infra red lamp, orangey red. It wasn't large but could have been bigger and further away, difficult to tell against the overcast sky. It was completely silent. Very strange experience, it was definitely tracking the car as we went along the road. Should say that we live in an area of farmland in Fife, Scotland.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Here is some new info. The UK's Dailymail newspaper did a story in the Lake erie UFO's, pretty mind blowing actually.

And it all revolves around the release of a new Documentary on the Lake Erie Ufo's just released for FREE to the world on youtube.

I will post a link to the Dailymail they ran back in 2011 in the comments to this post so you can check it out.

This is huge, Think of the ramifications of all of this going very public.....For real?

www.michaelleehill.net...

And here is the 2011 article they ran on the Lake Erie Ufo's and my part in witnessing it and recording it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 5-6-2016 by MichaelEnki432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Totally Free Historic UFO Disclosure Documentary! - In Depth Look Into the Mass Lake Erie UFO Sightings!

www.michaelleehill.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MichaelEnki432

link fixed

edit on 5-6-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MichaelEnki432

Very interesting reading regarding Michael Lee Hill.Thanks, a real eye opener

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Some interesting revelations from Mr.Hill

Let's do this disclosure thing together ;-)

I want to share some pretty crazy stuff I have never shared before, First let me reveal something mind blowing, I will tell you how we survived this event as a human race because I was a part of a secret NSA group mission hand selected by AR Bordon to contact the incoming Anunnaki to help us through these events which happened in 2012 through the present.

This was only one of the missions the "team" was tasked with, we also stopped the Transhumanists steering Hurricane Sandy right into New York back in 2012, and many do not know there was a Earthquake on the Left side of the United States of America during that same 2012 time frame called Earthquake Charlotte (Look it up) This Earthquake had created a 20 foot Tsunami heading straight for Hawaii, it was all over the Mass media news because they it knew it was heading for Hawaii some 3 or 4 hours before hand.

They had sounded a Tsunami warning on Hawaii and had everyone go to higher ground, all of this was on Live TV and they awaited for the 20 foot wall of water to Arrive with camera's waiting to show it to the world.

This 20 foot wall of water was very real, The water tsunami buoys do not lie.

yet no wall of water ever arrived.

I still have have my NSA tasking instructions for every mission including contacting the Anunnaki for help with Nibiru's future transit through our solar system.

I am making any of this available to any UFO researchers that are out there so spread the word to your favorite UFO researchers if you would be so kind to contact me, all they have to do is ask and I will share everything I have.

Let's do this disclosure thing together ;-)

Anyhow...

In the book of Revelations, there is a very strange sentence: “8:12 The fourth angel sounded, and one third of the sun was struck, and one third of the moon, and one third of the stars; so that one third of them would be darkened, and the day wouldn't shine for one third of it, and the night in the same way. “.

2013, One third of the Sun was struck?

www.youtube.com...

Source-blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Here is the info on the Earthquake Tsunami the team was tasked on helping with

www.youtube.com...

Also expected to be arriving during this 2012 time frame was a Wave of Cosmic light they news had called a "Galactic Superwave"

This incoming wave was another of the missions the team was tasked with regarding obtaining help from the Anunnaki to make this survivable for mankind.

www.youtube.com...

From Nasa regarding this "Cosmic Superwave", the fact that we are even here is proof the Anunnaki are benevolent and are helping mankind more than everyone knows.

www.youtube.com...

This is also the exact same Wave of Light energy the Blue Avians we have been hearing so much about stating they have been stepping down an incoming wave of energy to help mankind acclimate to these higher energies? Now ya know what is really going on.

Here was the main mission we were tasked with and explains the formation of the Team formed by AR bordon and the work we were originally tasked with.

www.facebook.com... 3

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is the info on the Earthquake Tsunami the team was tasked on helping with

www.youtube.com...

This is Disclosure, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried and I have everything to back every part of it up but I have been stopped by the powers that be at every step, I filmed a show for Spike TV in 2012, they would not allow Spike TV to air it in the fall of 2012 due to National Security issues.

I have sat on this because I do not know how to get this story out to the world, No UFO researchers will even talk with me or seem interested in what I have to share which seems odd to me, I do have many friends within the UFO community such as Grant Cameron, David Sereda, William Birnes. Jimmy Church, Etc. I am waiting for someone to contact me and I will give them everything I have and let's get this information out to the world together.

Also expected to be arriving during this 2012 time frame was a Wave of Cosmic light they news had called a "Galactic Superwave"

This incoming wave was another of the missions the team was tasked with regarding obtaining help from the Anunnaki to make this survivable for mankind.

www.youtube.com...

From Nasa regarding this "Cosmic Superwave", the fact that we are even here is proof the Anunnaki are benevolent and are helping mankind more than everyone knows.

www.youtube.com...

This is also the exact same Wave of Light energy the Blue Avians we have been hearing so much about stating they have been stepping down an incoming wave of energy to help mankind acclimate to these higher energies? Now ya know what is really going on.
Here was the main mission we were tasked with and explains the formation of the Team formed by AR bordon and the work we were originally tasked with.

www.facebook.com... 3
I know it is a lot to take in, the head producer for Spike TV repeatedly told me "The problem we are having is that you story is just too big." and that they were going to do multiple episodes.

The first episode which covered the Lake Erie UFo's story and my part in it only was set to air in Fall 2012

The show was said to be so awesome that Spike TV had the head producer editing the episode himself, something he hadn't done in years he told me, he said "I had moved up the company ladder and hadn't edited anything in years" The show had done reenactments with actors and everything, I got a chance to meet the Actor playing a young Michael Lee Hill named Andrew Schaefer, that was odd but he was/is super cool!

Anyhow at the last moment the show was stopped from being broadcast.

Perhaps we should start a petition to Spike TV to air the show?

That would be fun.

I will post some pictures I took during the making of the Speike TV show that has not been allowed to air.

1st is a pic of the cast and crew at my house, check out the date on the photo's, Fall of 2012 as I stated.

NSA Taskings and Instructions on the Hurricane Sandy Atlantic Ocean Cyclonic Activity Mission

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The actual briefing for a meeting held aboard an Anunnaki mothership back in 2011 on planning what was going to be done about what was going down in 2012!

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

Learning material

www.scribd.com...
Learning Material

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...
This was given out to all leaders of the world back in 2012 in 20 languages, the team members were given a copy to release through there own networks, I put it up on my Scribd account, it now has 15K views! Somebody was reading it!

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

They know I have friends in high places, The Anunnaki told me themselves that nobody would even be able to harm me, they would be stopped and shown the error of their ways, but they must let this disclosure thing play out as us humans let in unfold.

I have never done aFB live stream, sounds interesting, been getting some interesting people messaging me now with great networking going on as we speak.

Please everybody, take this info and make it your own, do you own podcasts, ask me to participate and if I am available, I will. share this thread far and wide.

Any Internet radio show hosts out there, hit me up.

All from Mr.Hill
From on of his contacts

I will come out right now and say I was also one of the people on that team and we workd in pairs and the person I was working with is now deceased which is a very sobering thought to me because this was a significant group. If you'll notice that Hurricane Sandy took a weird turn because we were meditating that it wouldn't hit the east coast and then suddenly it did. We're not sure exactly why but it's considered one of the strangest pathes in hurricane history.

Just sharing some information.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So when is this scifi show on TV

I can't believe people would actually think this was true.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Lots of people think things are true that lots of people can't believe.
Point is there is some truth in there.

And I according to Mr. hill, the show was cancelled. The documentary he posted earlier explains that.

As does his information on the website.

Before coming to a conclusion, look at what has been presented.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join