It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orange Orb Phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the phenomenon. Orbs have been spotted for at least the past few hundred years, if not thousands.

In recent years sightings around the world have increased. Certain areas appear to be hot spots, such as Lake Erie, which I happen to live by.

I have witnessed the orbs 10 times in the past two years since living in the area.

I have managed to record. And will be more dilligiant in doing so in the future. If/when I see them again.

Has anyone else seen them? I'd appreciate theories.

Links to my recorded sightings. A couple videos were corrupted on am SD card. So this is all I have
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

If anyone can debunk this videos, please do as I have been obsessing over them.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You are correct when you say orbs have been around and have been seen for a very long time. It seems the most common colors are either white or orange. Especially orange. I know I was looking at a ufo report on one of the many websites I follow and there have been many, many orange orbs sightings in and around the North Carolina areas usually near the coast which is where more sightings recently happened.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Close to my home, on Vancouver Island. I see these small Orange Orb craft constantly. I can't even place the amount on my fingers, it's so frequent.

Usually I see them at night or the evenings when it's dark. They will be in the distance, flickering slightly. I've watched them as they move around the area, and follow aircraft that pass close by. When they follow aircraft, the only follow for a short while before returning to their original position in the sky, drifting around, flickering.

I have looked at them through binoculars, They appear as small Orbs, they glow orange-red and flicker.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The coolest thing if someone in one of the areas that sees these had a little money ($3500).... Build a mini jet-powered drone with the best 1080 camera you can get and fly it up as close as possible with video recording. That would be the ultimate... I hope someone on ATS does it someday!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Gee what glows orange-red and flicker?

Humm... Lantern's!

Can you spell RED backwards!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mojoharry

Let's not rule out fireflies either. Though they blink more than flicker...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mojoharry

What about the really fast movement, moving in sync, making a zig zags and returning to their original position? Also remain stationary and not move? Come together as one and the split apart?

Do Chinese Laterns do that?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would say that they are the majority of real UFO sightings. They are also often red and green and white though almost never any other color. They fly around as if they are biological, showing control is almost a direct connection to their minds. I am not certain but I think they can shift the scale of their size, sometimes appearing as small as the tip of your thumb and can fly around the inside if your house.

Maybe it is the space craft of the far distant future, that can carry a being in a small ball of light. Or maybe they are remote-controlled, where the being exists elsewhere and their consciousness is with the ball of light.

I do not think they are terrestrial.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

Have you ever filmed them?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

If anyone can loan one. I will camp out at Lake Erie and try to get some footage.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Have you heard of Michael Lee Hill?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

A friend of mine lived on Kellys Island for a few years and the Orbs were pretty common, In fact the weird sky stuff was off the hook in the mid 2000's. Theres some threads recently here on ATS regarding Orbs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and probably more threads if you use the search function. maybe some of the old info may be relevant to you cause Lake Erie is known for the Orbs.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did i miss something, watched the videos and saw lights in the sky flowing with the wind. They really look like those lanterns.

Did i miss some special movings in the videos, or hovering of the orbs at one spot, zigzaging at hyperspeed?
If yes, then i am tired, sorry, but i think this are clearly those chinese lanterns recorded with a phone.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The first two videos at the top of the links I posted, one In real time and one is slowed down.

You can see the movements much more vividly when it's slowed down. If you watch it in real time and blink you miss it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks I've seen the first thread. I'll check out the second.

I've observed the orbs come together as one, move very unconventional. Appear and dissappear.

I wish I had it recorded where four came together as one and split apart.

My wife is also a witness.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The last video I posted shows the orbs remaining stationary in the shape of a triangle before disappearing one by one.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EcFnDoubleU
You can see the movements much more vividly when it's slowed down. If you watch it in real time and blink you miss it.

Those are all videos of lanterns floating through the sky. The video of them slowed down shows "unseen movement" doe to the poor-quality camera (or camera settings for nighttime) that was used. The lights appear to be jumping around, but it is in fact the camera that is moving. Watch it again. Nobody is going to be fooled by that.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok, tried again, in the slowed down video i could see some kind of wobbling, but i guess that comes from the moving of the camera. Just my amateur opinion, and i am one of the guys that think that "they" are watching us, for their own security.

I saw exactly this kind of lights twice, always as a pair, on two different nights, with three different witnesses, just flowing opposite the direction planes arrive to land on Köln/Bonn airport here in germany. I described them as like looking at a glowing cigarette from above, flowing real smooth, but what was curious was where they flew, i don´t know if it is allowed to fly opposite to the approach path of an airport. But i don´t think i saw "them" xD

They looked almost the same like i can see in your vids, smoothly flowing like pushed by the wind, we couldn´t make out any special movements, i told my buddies if we would see some zigzaging or leaving to the space at hyperspeed, that would be something.

In your last video it looks like they are not pushed by the wind anymore, and simply expire then, the candles were finished. Happens at almost the same time if you start them at the same time, but just a guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I've seen one racing across the horizon. It was night time and I nearly broke my neck running through yard for a better vantage point. That was last summer.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If you observe the video they move even when the camera did not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join