It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ghost takes up a woman in the supermarket

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Dr UAE

We don't accept videos here on ATS

Pics (only) or it didn't happen

Secondly we need detailed synopsis before we invest a precious 2.53 mins of our precious time!!!

how is a video on ats from youtube ever an investment? Is there something profound to be learned from watching this particular video? If there is not I can see it being a waste of almost 3 minutes that there is nothing to gain other then a heated argument over things no one can prove or disprove. It is rarely an investment to watch youtube videos on ats unless they are for entertainment value.

Just saying
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is there usually sound on CCTV?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

It seems choreographed.

But what the hell do I know...

You know what common sense tells ya ?
Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

looks fake but if someone were video taping me while I was being possessed I would hope that my demon would grab her phone and shove it in her teeth

edit on 1-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I think that is the sign for the Yen and the characters also look Japanese so Japan would be my guess.

This isn't Japan. It's China or a Chinese-speaking country. China also uses ¥, but Japan only uses that symbol as an international symbol for yen. In everyday life, like supermarket signage, they use 円. And the people weren't speaking Japanese.

edit on 1-6-2016 by MoreInterior because: Typo

edit on 1-6-2016 by MoreInterior because: I can't type

edit on 1-6-2016 by MoreInterior because: Dammit

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It is easy to discredit anything we know nothing about due to fear and/or ignorance.

Interesting video but more is needed to make an evaluation.

To me the woman was experiencing an epileptic seizure which can be either a brain disorder:

An epileptic seizure (colloquially a fit) is a brief episode of signs or symptoms due to abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain. The outward effect can vary from uncontrolled jerking movement (tonic-clonic seizure) to as subtle as a momentary loss of awareness (absence seizure).

OR demonic possession....now there are a few known exorcists who believe they have never seen an epileptic seizure without a spiritual connection BUT ONCE again I reiterate that much more is needed to evaluate what is going on

One poster claims he saw a line moving in the video......I did not.

As of now I say she had an epileptic seizure.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I think that is the sign for the Yen and the characters also look Japanese so Japan would be my guess.

This isn't Japan. It's China or a Chinese-speaking country. China also uses ¥, but Japan only uses that symbol as an international symbol for yen. In everyday life, like supermarket signage, they use 円. And the people weren't speaking Japanese.

Excellent, I stand corrected.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
its a fake
the person in white at the bottom left of the screen gives it away.
but more than that, asians in general tend to keep clear of people freaking out or having issues in public..normally calling on others to intervene if they must. mostly due to a keen awareness to not touch anyone who might be sick, but also not wanting to get involved. it would be more believable if people were just going about their business and pretending not to notice

But yeah, the bad bracing and potentially even flipping some switch by the cameraperson gives it away.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

We don't accept videos here on ATS

Pics (only) or it didn't happen

Secondly we need detailed synopsis before we invest a precious 2.53 mins of our precious time!!!

well i did my best given the fact that my English is not my first language , and 2,53 mins is less than an advertisement you watch every day on your TV if not every hour or the every day elections advertisements thats if you are an American

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Real or fake, I actually liked the creepiness of it! Thanks for posting! Wouldn't have seen it otherwise...... s&f

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
fair enough , you have a good point , and to others i say i did not claim that this was genuine , i was just sharing and wanted opinions , thats all

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

loooool that was funny

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That's some bizarre video! Are we sure this isn't some sort of Candid Camera sort of thing? If it isn't, it's very odd. The item falling, more than once, and her oddly timed reaction to that, then the "burst" or whatever, that seems to move other things.

We need to know more about the source of the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Security cameras don't record sound. Ever. There's not enough bandwidth, or even a microphone on the camera to record sound.

Common sense. Right? I mean, the security camera is usually way up high and 20 feet away from the subject. Even if it had a tiny little microphone, it wouldn't pick up the subject. That's why they don't record sound.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

I take that back. There are home security cameras and systems that do record sound, because they use a camera setup very similar to a tablet or cell phone. But, they are generally for home use. But, security cameras in stores and malls and such don't record sound.

Think of it like this, when the news shows security cam footage, they never have sound accompanying them. cctv footage also never has sound with it either.
edit on 1-6-2016 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

It is easy to discredit anything we know nothing about due to fear and/or ignorance.

Interesting video but more is needed to make an evaluation.

To me the woman was experiencing an epileptic seizure which can be either a brain disorder:

An epileptic seizure (colloquially a fit) is a brief episode of signs or symptoms due to abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain. The outward effect can vary from uncontrolled jerking movement (tonic-clonic seizure) to as subtle as a momentary loss of awareness (absence seizure).

OR demonic possession....now there are a few known exorcists who believe they have never seen an epileptic seizure without a spiritual connection BUT ONCE again I reiterate that much more is needed to evaluate what is going on

One poster claims he saw a line moving in the video......I did not.

As of now I say she had an epileptic seizure.

im pissed off atm

you call yourself that but are nothing. why would a real demon bother with a weak and useless human body? do you find being such a pathetic thing so great?

i just want to say i feel you are a fraud and know little to nothing about the spirit worlds. stop spreading your BS and lies
edit on 2-6-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This was real (IMO). It was obviously a possession. She shouldn't have "taken the bait" by going back to pick up those items that the entity knocked to the floor. It's obvious that it (the entity) was "anchored" to that spot somehow, and wanted to possess a human body.

I hope a follow-up interview is conducted to find out if this shopper "learned" of anything during the brief possession.

edit on 6/2/2016 by carewemust because: ask the spirit

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

but if someone were video taping me while I was being possessed I would hope that my demon would grab her phone and shove it in her teeth

Why? Are you and your demon camera shy? Don't you want your 15 minutes of fame (Andy Warhol)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

haha...I was being sarcastic...but seeing as English is not your 1st language I understand

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Paranormal Activity 17.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join