It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm voting out are eu !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

But if we want to stop those Immigrants coming from those IS Nations, we have to vote out of the EU because as it is, we aren't in control of our Borders!

If we vote out, there's nothing the damn Lawyers (who speak for these Immigranrts/Migrants/Asylum Seekers) can do about it.

I really don't mind the Europeans here as long as they are nice people and the ones I've met.. are. What i don't like about these others coming through from Libya and Greece is that they bring with them a whole Religious Ideology that most of us in Europe don't want or need. Not to mention that most of them are not even from Syria and most of them are Men with 5 to 10 members of Family waiting.

That's why we need to vote 'out' and see if the flow stops.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Failure to do this now, will lead only to greater sorrow and hardship later, festering wounds, never healed by compassion,

I like that.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I feel vote in = everything is out of our hands.

Vote out = roll up our sleeves and make Britain great again .

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sorry but I am not willing to sacrifice my standard of living and accept a lower one to help refuges.

I did not vote for the war criminal toney Blair (Wasnt even old enough to vote for that piece of scum) nor did I vote in 2010 election that resulted in Libya.

I bear no responsibility for the crimes committed in the middle east as did not support the government in that every way.

I wont make a single sacrifice when criminals like Toney blair and David Camron live the life of millionaires!

Make the ones that caused the destruction in the middle east pay first!
Confiscate all Blair and Camron assets to pay for the destruction then jail them.
Confiscate all Labour and Conservative MP assets who voted for the Iraq war!
Make those who voted for labour in 2001 pay a war crime tax!

Do the above and I might consider making my own sacrifices. But not until those who caused the problems share the bulk of the burden!

Quite frankly if my standard of living continues to decline Im going to bugger off to Canada or New Zeland.
I have the skills and qualifications they need over there.

edit on 1-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've read most of the in/out debates and I'm convinced there's not a right or wrong way in this. We have people in power saying one thing and others saying erm... other things.

Who should we believe? Who really knows which way is best? So, am I in? Am I out?

I'm voting out. I have personal views on why but I'm not going to push them on anyone. I'm not even considering trying to convince Mrs. Crow to vote out; she'll make up her own mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I am with you on the idea that Blair and Co., not to mention the current mob, need to pay their dues.

Make no mistake, those who are directly responsible for the situation we find ourselves in, should be the ones to begin the process of fixing the problem. You will find no no argument from me on that score.

My standard of living is poor to crap, but I would rather suffer a back slide than live in luxury at the expense of our responsibilities to others, and to my nation.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: paraphi

But if we want to stop those Immigrants coming from those IS Nations, we have to vote out of the EU because as it is, we aren't in control of our Borders!

We are, and we are not.

For EU migration we have no control. There are "open borders" and the traffic is two-way, because there are sizable British populations across all European nations.

For non EU migration we are in total control. Given the will, we could implement an Australian Points Based system tomorrow on non EU immigration. We could STOP importing Pakistani women and girls to be brides, but someone would cry about it. We could STOP Bangladeshi's emigrating, or Sudanese, or Nigerians, or Iraqis, or Iranians, or from a hundred other places that are not on our European doorstep. We can control that.

We don't because we are fixated on Poles. Why? Ah yes, it's because people are fixated on Europe. They don't really care about the facts.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The UK has done it part in the mess.

But let’s not pretend here the ME are innocent victims.

The people over there are just as responsible for the mess too with there sectarian violence.

Saudi Arabia, Israel and the UAE have done more damage to the area than anyone.

I’m not reducing my life to near 3rd world standard when those in Saudi Arabia and the UAE live the life of billionaires on their dirty money.

The Middle East was broke before the UK entered the scene. All we did just screwed it up more.
The bulk of the mess and responsibility however rests on the middle east nations.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sozen94

foreign labour would be given priority over local skilled men

it isnt.
we don't have the skilled people anymore, since thatcher closed the northern industry down, its become a call center, the south is based on banking.

over 50% of your laws would be made by the EU

their not, typical brexit scaremongering tactic.

that you would have to give up your exclusion zone around your coast to allow fellow EU countries to fish in your waters, that there would be a common agriculture policy that would cripple your farming industry

you have thatcher to thank for that, in concession for lax banking rules she gave up many fishing lanes and farming rights.

that if any of your heavy industries were in trouble the government would not be allowed to help

government can help, they refuse to, see tata steel, thatcher (again) killed the unions, the coal mines, the industrial north, not europe.
conservatives and ukip vetoed laws to stop china dumping cheap steel also.

that they plan to make a European army

no they don't, if they did it would have happened by now.
brexiters have used this poor argument since the seventies.
also, do you think france, belgium, holland and poland would vote to allow germany to arm up again?

that you would have to have an open border to over 500 million Europeans

are all 500 million trying to get in?

it would cost you a gross payment of 59 million pound a day.

well its under 200 million a week, so your figures are way off.
we would have to pay more like norway and switzerland do to trade with europe, so you want to pay more anyway.

rather than believe everything the daily mail tells you, check it out for yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow. Either you've been in a cave or you just feel no shame in lying.

The EU army is all over the net, even people like Junker have stated that it's going to happen. You're either blind or dishonest.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Voting Leave

See ongoing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's going to be very interesting how the results but I hope and think it's going to be 65% out 35% in

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Speak for yourself mate...'I' never helped start any wars...might have hindered a couple in a tiny, pretty much insignificant way, but never helped to start any, nor applauded any either.

By 'we' you must surely mean our corrupt political leaders?

If that's the case, i agree wholeheartedly...perhaps they should open their country estates to some of the unfortunates they've directly caused to have their lives ruined...but if you must say 'we caused the problem', at least clarify it to reflect the actual responsible parties.
edit on 1 6 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Exactly.

Ian dunken smith has a nice big house doesn’t he? Why doesn’t he house a few refugees?

Sure the Blair’s have a few property’s too. And many MP have second homes they could use to house refugee.

And look at Buckingham palace! You could house a few hundred in there right? Not to mention the dozens of other stately homes the royal family own across the country.

Make THEM cough up first. Let them lead by example!

And lets not start on all the land the church of england own right? IF they are really christains shouldnt they be offering to house and feed the poor huddled masses like jesus?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Totally agree but the vote doesn't really impact them , private healthcare , private schooling , Manor House , there all in this together and the bbc , well there all in the jacuzzi together . And if there coats get a little tight they just change the law so it fits . And don't start with the bankers .

But we're all in this together . Pfft

edit on 1-6-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

About that idea you have on Germany...
www.dw.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another thing is .... these votes could be rigged to stay 'in' if that's what the Councils want because it's them who count!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Right there with you Crazyewok.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Another thing is .... these votes could be rigged to stay 'in' if that's what the Councils want because it's them who count!

Mate...if a TV 'magician' can make a whole 777 'magically' disapear, along with a portion of the Great wall of China, along with several live lions, or the statue of Liberty among other notable 'acts'...i'd say replacing a small, fairly nondescript black ballot box, with an identical one hidden in the collecting van's trap door...containing the votes you want counted...is always going to be an easy thing to do.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I've thought about that myself, that maybe the Scottish referendum was a dress rehearsal for the "big one ". And once we are in we won't get the chance to vote again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join