It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding a woman looking for a mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is actually one of the original reasons I joined this site. But some people I have met have met a woman in a blue and white sundress looking for a mirror. I'm curious if anyone else knows about this mysterious woman. And no, this is not the '3rd' i mentioned in my other thread. She is someone else. Does anyone else know anything about this woman? I can't provide much information but she always seems to be looking for a mirror or in some way mentioning one or trying to attract people to her.

Whatever the case, i'm looking for people who have seen this blue dressed individual. Whether it be in some form in real life, in dreams, or even online for whatever reason. She is pretty varied to how she appears.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Can you elaborate more? Any mirror, a wall mirror, does she goes to your home... Stuff like that

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

What mirror? I think she looks for a hand mirror. Appearence wise she varies at times Black hair. Other times her hair is white. Not 100% on all her forms. But yes she can appear in one's home. She can appear on the street, behind you, on websites. Shes an interesting one. I seen her in a dream once, she screamed at me. Wasn't a banshee because banshees are harbingers of death. And no one died. Also pardon if it's kinda confusing.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: more info

edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added stuff

edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: mistake fixed

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

Simple question. What kind of responses did you think you would get while writing this?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Well i have read about people seeing a number of strange women on this website. So I would assume after a while someone would see this one. I actually met one guy on this website that seen her too. Soooo..here I am looking. I put this in 'grey area' Because obviously I cannot prove it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Most women are looking for a mirror my X wife used to stare in her drivers seat mirror while driving. This criteria doesn't narrow the search do you have any other know attributes?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

A woman that appears in dreams that does disturbing stuff while possibly looking for a mirror. the 'looking for a mirror' isn't necessarily needed. However i can tell you what she looks like, she usually wears a blue and white dress, usually with white or black hair, about 5'7'' Her eye color seems to shift based on mood even more. Sometimes black, sometimes[rarely] red, sometimes white, other times her eyes shift to normal human themes. But the one thing thats always the same is her height, her dress, and her skin color. A very blank porcelain white

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng
Does anyone else know anything about this woman? I can't provide much information but she always seems to be looking for a mirror or in some way mentioning one or trying to attract people to her.

No disrespect. Truly.
However you do realize this shameful trend is running rampant, extremely common these days, with access to the many forms of social media. I'm a woman, and I am indeed guilty of looking in the mirror (for selfies of course! :puz
and I'm also guilty of trying to attract attention, I admit I've been guilty of needing a mirror and a desire to attract attention.
Plus take a look at Facebook & Instagram.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

I don't think you get what i'm actually looking for...the woman isn't exactly HUMAN. The mirror is some sort of extention of her being and she lost it for whatever reason. Or maybe she found it by now. The person who last met her that mentioned the mirror was over a year ago. So I could be going on outdated information. and the 'attracting attention' bit refer to something else entirely. She desires to bring humans under her. To become more if what i'm hearing is correct.

I suppose I should have been more clear in my opening post. That is my fault. And now that i actually Reread my opening post I feel incredibly stupid..if you want accurate information on what i'm looking for. Read the following posts after the opening. they are far more accurate. In addition to what i just told you above.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

edit on 1-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added yet more stuff

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Intriguing, to say the least.

Can you tell us a little of the history of this? Why are you looking and how you first heard of this?

How many other accounts are there? Is there any other information, links detailing this phenomenon? I've never heard of this but it has definitely piqued my interest, all quite mysterious.

What prompted you to begin this search?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

This actually started for me about three years ago. When i had a dream about a woman floating in the back of an old trailor we used to live in. She seemed to have a blue trimmed dress with a white base. Seemed to have white eyes. In the dream after disregarding for her for a while she soundlessly screamed at me. However after this curiously after i asked my mom if she saw the woman she said and I quote 'Yes i saw her bu don't worry, she's harmless' Depsite there was no sound i still 'heard' it. And for links i have no links proving anything i have said. Thus it being in this forum. As for anomalies, she seems to cause stuff on computers such as flashes, sudden text appearing in documents. Ect.

And what prompted me to begin this. It didn't start with HER. Actually...i didn't find out this specific woman was different from the one called 'mirror' untill far later. The reason being is these two entities act similar. the main difference between mirror and this other woman is mirror is sometimes...wacky. Whereas the other woman is more consistantly dramatic. As for other accounts i have seen possibly only five or six. The amount of accounts for this specific woman is admittedly low. She doesn't want to be found by everyone it seems compared to 'mirror'

UPDATE:I JUST found out something new. She tends to appear to writers, roleplayers, and anyone creates worlds through imagination. It's a very consistent thing.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Pretty big addition

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Wow...thanks for replying.

I'm none the wiser but far more intrigued, thsi thread deserves a flag.

I also read your other thread about the 3rd...not really sure what to think of all this but I wish I could relate or perhaps share such an experience in future.

Keeping a close eye on your threads for sure and hope to learn more.

Much obliged.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I can tell you one more thing, this woman. Those she appears to, if they stop creating for whatever reason she vanishes. I have no idea why. but once she does shes gone...it's quite odd. But also yes, i just drawn this connection maybe ten minuets ago.

new topics

top topics

join