It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the cult of the New World Order believe in Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I would say that they seek to use his religion twisting it to there own agenda but they actually fear him, at least those that know he is real do and of course they are the highest initiates of that misguided cult of money and devil worshiper's.

There place has indeed been reserved for them, of course it is never too late to genuinely repent though that is as likely from that bunch as a snow ball fight in depth's of death valley in mid summer.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That response doesn't argue that they don't believe in Him.

And understand that there is a difference in having faith in Him and merely believing He exists.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well it does make sense if the world is controlled by the Demiurge, a lower tier god that lost its way, thinking its the most high!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Svalbard

Pertaining to scripture, the world powers are certainly controlled by Satan. If not so, he would not have been able to tempt Jesus with all of the kingdoms of the world. Matthew 4:8,9. And in regard to the NWO believing in Jesus, yes. James 2:19.

So your God is Satan?

When did God put him in charge?

He didn't. You have been bamboozled. Satan is subordinate to God, there was no fall and he isn't in charge of the world.

I'll offer you the world right now if you bow down and worship me.

Except neither I or Satan own the world.

Did you not know, Satan lies?

Doesn't make him the ruler of the world.

That would be God.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

then if every world leader is controlled by Satan as all the world powers are ... why then you and I (and everyone else for that matter) must be controlled by Satan too.

Nope. Doesn't sound about right at all.

Sounds about right to me...

Every government is screwed up... out for their own interests and not the people they rule...

Full of liars, cheats and criminals who will stop at nothing to maintain their power/rule

yup yup... sounds perfectly right to me

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

then if every world leader is controlled by Satan as all the world powers are ... why then you and I (and everyone else for that matter) must be controlled by Satan too.

Nope. Doesn't sound about right at all.

Sounds about right to me...

Every government is screwed up... out for their own interests and not the people they rule...

Full of liars, cheats and criminals who will stop at nothing to maintain their power/rule

yup yup... sounds perfectly right to me

They are just evil people. Satan is only in charge if you think he is.

If you don't, he isn't.

The Bible never actually has any scene with "God" putting him in charge of the world.

He claims this, but it's Satan. He lies.

But many people believe it and thus make him their God.

The True God is very much in charge.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I can see why you might think that way. Though, if you cannot verify a claim, it is not particularly enticing. There are at least three occurrences in the KJV where Jesus, himself, referred to Satan as "the prince of this world." John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11.

There are several portions of scripture where Satan's control of the world are described. Since the topic is Jesus, I only included his words and not those of others. Regardless, it appears that Jesus thought that Satan did indeed have the power to fulfill his offer.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Svalbard because: Typo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Szarah

When you write "fall" I think of sin and death entering into the world. Is that what you are referring to when you say there was no fall? And no, Satan is not my god and the scriptures never mention anything about the Almighty God putting him in charge. I believe you have mistaken what I meant.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You missed my point.

You and I controlled as in personally. Since I don't worship Satan, and I don't think you do either although there could be something you aren't revealing, then your reasoning is flawed.
edit on 1-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

haha... Well i can't very well worship something or someone that i don't believe exists can i?

I got your point, but i was saying in my OP in this thread that "the powers of this world were placed there by God" according to Paul... said powers do not control us, only rule over us...

Though the system we live in is designed for control over us...

We need it for the most part, or there would be anarchy

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Svalbard

I said people who believe that Satan is in charge of the world make him their God...by placing him in God's rightful position as ruler of the world, when that is not true.

I didn't mention anyone specific and was commenting on a comment someone made, who I am pretty sure doesn't really believe that but said it as a joke

I meant Satan never fell, he is the same obedient entity he was in Job. All that nonsense about him leading the fallen angels and being a fallen angel is...nonsense.

Judaism never believed this, it is a Christian fad all based on Revelation which is cryptic and metaphorical, not literal.

Satan even helps with the crucifixion. God planned it, so why is Satan wrong for helping Judas turn over Jesus if the crucifixion is man's "only means of salvation?"

Sounds like you should be thanking him to me.

But sin and death is our natural state. This life is temporary and sin is a choice that entered the world because it's our nature as beasts enhanced by our capacity to think and talk. There was no mystical element to the first evil deed it just happened. Eden is a metaphor.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Szarah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tehthehet

The Onion is satire but this is what they were making fun of.

The Democrats moved to strike God totally from their party platform and remove mentions of Jerusalem as capital of Israel. The motion carried in a floor vote. They tried to get it put back in when it was mentioned that this might be politic to the nation at large (still be a largely Christian-identifying nation). The motion was voted down each time, but the floor vote was overruled at which point, the floor booed.

Essentially, God was denied three times and then we elected the standard-bearer of that party.

If you are a prophecy believing person or even believe in omens or signs of any sort, this sent chills down your spine.

The Onion chose to parody it, but there is a grain of truth in there as there is in all satire.

How did I miss this ? Thank you so much I will read it I didn't know

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Svalbard

I was just thinking of your wording:

If not so, he would not have been able to tempt Jesus with all of the kingdoms of the world.

Those three words, "if not so".. I'll tempt you right now without being in control of the World. Say, do you want control of all of the kingdoms of the World? If so, all you have to do is renounce Jesus and I'll give them to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That's a good point, if he's a deceiver he doesn't necessarily have to actually have control of that which he offers. He's a liar but that doesn't stop him from offering it. Sort of like a card player bluffing.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I wasn't thinking of that specifically actually, although it's true it wasn't really my point. I was just pointing out the flaw in his reasoning(might not have been his intent if that's the case then it was simply his wording) in saying that he wouldn't be able to offer Jesus control of the World if he didn't actually control it.

It's moot to a conventional believer in the Bible though, as Svalbard pointed out there are other references to the Worldly power of Satan. Personally I find the Gnostic tradition to be more believable, Yahweh himself is that devil.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I was just expanding a little. I read your post as you offering control of the world even though you obviously don't personally have that to offer.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There is a rumor that a Secret Society dedicated to Protecting the Bloodline of Jesus is preparing a New World Order in order to have his descendant become the world leader and usher a new age by establishing the 'Kingdom of Heaven' on Earth.

There isnt one. No Bloodline/ Its a fake one. Satan wasnt in the garden of Eden, it was another being described in Hebrew as having serpent like features. Satan was once known as Lucifer, the Light bearer. He was Cherubim, not Reptillian. He is now known as Satan, the Accuser.
So what is going on now? The scriptures suggest that the end times ( Now IMHO) will be a replay of what was going on n the times of Noah. What was going on then? What pissed God off? They were playing with DNA. They were interbreeding with the human species. They were doing things that God would refuse to forgive. Remember what he said, and he wasnt just speaking of marriage. Let no man draw asunder what I have joined together. He was also refering to DNA, and probably also the nonsence Monsanto is doing.
Im not a religious person, but I have looked into these things in great detail. I wish you all well in your quest for the truth

I tend to think that "time" is the past, present, and future all happening NOW! With that said I also think what you state above is true for me. What happened then... also is happening now.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
In the Garden it is said Adam and Eve were tempted and bit off more than they could chew with their earthly wordly thoughts. Once in material form matter took a hold of their spirit and suffocated it to the point of no return. Here we have a set up to a story that ends with the first ( and last) Adam stating, "It is finished". HE is all his-story wrapped into one story.

Before the nature of matter took over we were all knowing which meant we didn't live in a dualisic mind set. Once we became material beings we began to know good and bad which in it's truest essence is the same.

Good and bad are the same! Hot and cold are the same. Yin and yang are the same. Jesus and Satan are the same. These two are said to be at war... which they are..... it's all in the mind warring... which is right and which is wrong? Both and neither!

I believe control over the minds of the masses is where the elite are in the present state of mind; As a collective we know this is a fact. We are shown!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Don't be too sure, I did offer him control of the World and I meant it.. he would be stupid not to take my offer.

*Maniacal laughing*

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You see he already own's the world and YOU as well, why would he bow down to a creature? that is less than the man that he came to save.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join