It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCLA 10PM EST.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your looking at it from the wrong perspective. We love someone from their own community standing up to their total idiocy.

Not standing up to their whining is allowing them to successfully suppress our speech and thats a problem.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy seems to love making people angry. I see people on here wishing the PC crowd would stop whining yet they cheer on someone who makes them whine even louder. What's the deal here?

Either you want them to stop whining or you want someone to keep them whining. Which is it?

I think it's a bit childish to get joy out of seeing other people getting upset. But maybe that's just me.

I think it's more we want them to stop and listen to what he says instead of whining. But what he says doesn't coincide with their agenda so it is known that it comes with the territory.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He's not part of their community, just because you're gay doesn't automatically mean you're a liberal. This guy is a perfect example of that.

I just think some people like seeing other people whine while saying they want them to stop at the same time.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He's LGBQTTYPJNGDC so that means he's one of the now protected classes.

One of them.

One of them is coming out against the rest of them.

Also, hes whining about the whiners. I believe that is probably one of the most shallow ways you can look at it.

Thats like when someone comes into a thread and says, "your just on a website complaining about it why don't you actually do something about it".
edit on 5/31/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Well we all know that's not going to happen, it's just going to be a whine fest the entire time just like every other speech he gives. If we know this then why do we keep watching what we hate to see: liberals whining?
edit on 5/31/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You see how you just keep calling it whining instead of breaking his actual points down and addressing them and why they are wrong and HOW they are "whining"?

Very vague term, doesn't really say much while being used as an attempt to discredit. I could look at what your doing right now as whining about the whiner whining about the whiners.

Who's the real whiner here?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Damn the luck. I have to be sober for this one.

Does that count as a trigger? Who can keep up these days.

Still, probably have to catch it tomorrow, I doubt live streaming is going to be very cooperative on this device in the middle of nowhere.

Just keep up in the thread for me gang.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Find a safe space with your blankie, tune into the live stream and be ready to cover your ears at a moments notice while screaming, "LALALALA" as loud as you can until the mean, horrible words are said that will pierce your soft emotional heart until your inner light being dies.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well we all know that's not going to happen, it's just going to be a whine fest the entire time just like every other speech he gives. If we know this then why do we keep watching what we hate to see: liberals whining?

Not necessarily. The last speech he gave was amazing and free from most heckling. He makes valid and viable points. I urge you to watch his interview from an unbiased podium before casting any judgement on what might happen. He makes factual claims and most of the SJWs don't particularly care for facts.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I see people throwing around "special snowflake" like it's going out of style, so why can't I say the word whining?

Also, point out where I ever said this guy is whining about anything please. All I said was that he seems to like riling people up and that the same people who hate hearing "special snowflakes" complain are the same ones cheering this guy on for making them complain.

Seems a bit counter-productive doesn't it? If you don't want to hear babies cry then why go out of your way to go to the daycare?
edit on 5/31/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'll just mentally erase all the memory I have of our conversation in this thread and pretend it never happened.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That's what I thought. You threw a label on me without knowing what my stance is.

The guy makes valid points but the fact that anti-SJW's love hearing them complain is a bit oxymoronic don't you think?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's what I thought. You threw a label on me without knowing what my stance is.

The guy makes valid points but the fact that anti-SJW's love hearing them complain is a bit oxymoronic don't you think?

Is it considered complaining if he brings up viable scientific data and factual studies?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

All of a sudden we're singing too a different tune...

Is it possible I can warmup my lungs and vocal cords first next time?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hmmm I live about a mile away from ucla. Can get there in 15 minutes. I might get down there and report back to you guys live whats going on there. Even if im just standing outside the auditorium.
edit on 31-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Damn the luck. I have to be sober for this one.

Does that count as a trigger? Who can keep up these days.

Still, probably have to catch it tomorrow, I doubt live streaming is going to be very cooperative on this device in the middle of nowhere.

Just keep up in the thread for me gang.

Being sober is definitely a trigger point for me. I'll send happy thoughts your way

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I never said he was complaining, he brings up valid points and I don't disagree with a lot of what he says, but what I said was that the anti-complainers seem to love listening to people complain.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Reread what you just said and see if you can understand why people are having a hard time comprehending what your saying so I don't have to point it out for you.

link   

I never said he was complaining, he brings up valid points and I don't disagree with a lot of what he says, but what I said was that the anti-complainers seem to love listening to people complain.

Sorry, I guess I assimilate whining and complaining to be in the same category.

link   

Who's changed their tune? I never said I disagreed with some of the stuff he says, I just think it's quite childish to get joy out of people getting upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join