It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Camp IS looking for money

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Crooked Hillary

I'm coining a new phrase.

FFFT=Flip Flop F $cker Trump

When you decide to decide on an issue Donald.....I might vote for you.

Until then you can suck on your hair piece.......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
Trump is mudslinging in a political race?

Most politicians in a race "sling mud", but no one else has the name-calling mentality of a second-grade bully. Only Trump. He has a juvenile name for everyone who says ANYTHING that disagrees with him. He's got the mentality of a child. Think... "I know you are, but what am I"?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Mentality of a child? You know what, I like kids better than adults.

1. They speak their mind
2. They could care less what others think
3. They do what they want, when they want
4. There are no lies just the facts
5. They do not know when to shut up

Now, politicians. All of those you guys love and cherish...

1. They speak the mind of the lobbysits
2. They will say anything at the time to those in attendance
3. They are beholden again to the special interests
4. They simply lie
5. They shut up. Simply go quiet and ride out till the news story is gone

Think about this the next time you talk about a comparison of kids to an adult.

Of course they are looking for money and those complaining or saying it is as flip/flop are wrong. There is no flip. He ran his campaign to be elected with his money, even if a loan, it is smart business. He uses loans and Bernie uses the money raised to pay his family for campaign posts. Mr Sanders sure did like living like the 1% with that private jet and courtside seats to the NBA playoffs, right? Think about who you are voting for.

Trump will be our next president and man, it is really gonna suck for a lot of you...and that's awesome!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
who uses nicknames like that ? 4th graders ?

You have to consider the target audience.

Like the libs who were the target audience when Hillary barked like a dog?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Mentality of a child? You know what, I like kids better than adults.

You say you like kids better than ADULTS and then compare kids to POLITICIANS ????... You fail.

Trump will be our next president and man, it is really gonna suck for a lot of you...

Sadly, it's gonna suck for you, too. It will suck for us all.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yep. I'm just waiting for the next insult out of his mouth to be "poopie-head".

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think the sarcasm of the entire post flew over your head. You just brushed it aside without actually reading it.

I would much rather talk to the 4th grader than an adult. Adults have agendas. They lie about things they do not know. A child, tells it like it is and it is time in this country we had people who do not act like children but simply themselves. As a child there is really no influence other than parents. This is what I want as as president. Someone who speaks their mind not someone who consults with 10 advisers and make it pc.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Most politicians in a race "sling mud", but no one else has the name-calling mentality of a second-grade bully. Only Trump. He has a juvenile name for everyone who says ANYTHING that disagrees with him. He's got the mentality of a child. Think... "I know you are, but what am I"?

It's a tactic to dehumanize an opponent and therefore delegitimize what they say.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchsThis is what I want as as president. Someone who speaks their mind not someone who consults with 10 advisers and make it pc.

So you want someone who will legislate how an industry will be run, without consulting people in that industry?

You want someone who will decide on a foreign policy without consulting experts on the nation in question?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No, I do not want a figurehead like Obama who simply listens to his handler and spews forth the rhetoric. I want someone who will speak their mind. Does this mean he will not consult? No. Does this mean he will not talk to the experts? No. Does this mean he makes all of his decisions on his own? No. He has already released who he would put in positions...who he would appoint as SCOTUS..has any other candidate done that? Nope. They are two busy trying to make him a sexist....

It will be like his business. He listens and makes a decision on research. He has said this many times in interviews but all anyone wants to say is he filed bankruptcy and he acts like a child. This is not true at all if you would actually look into the man himself. I am looking at what he can bring compared to the other candidates and he is my choice.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-01T12:21:57-05:001257 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Are you sure that email is not a scam?
Is it from "[email protected]"?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Seems to be legit.

www.politico.com...

Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee have begun soliciting small donors, sending out their first fundraising email pitch on Tuesday asking for money to help in the campaign against Hillary Clinton.

Trump did not actively solicit donations during the primary but has flipped his position now that he has become the presumptive Republican nominee.

edit on 6/1/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Trump will be our next president and man, it is really gonna suck for a lot of you...and that's awesome!

Yup. For anyone not white Christian male.

And tell me again that kids don't lie. I got a bridge I can sell you too.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But this one casts doubts:

WARNING: Email SCAM ALERT I just received an email from the Trump Team that appeared to VERY official. I completed the required form and started to provide my credit card info – then I stopped and looked at the email address which turned on the caution light in my brain.

I Googled the email address to find that it just may be a scam! [email protected] Victoryemails has been flagged as a scam.

source

?? not sure

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
you sure he's raising cash for his campaign and not his legal fees? same could be said of hillary I guess.
why am I finding it so unnerving to have both the major candidates of the presidential race mired in legal problems? It's almost like I am having visions of them both being thrown in jail a few days before elections, then what happens? does obummer get to stay in office till a whole new election process is undertaken?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Trump is not facing criminal charges. The Trump U is a "civil" case. Anyone can sue anyone.

Hillary is the one being investigated by the FBI.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why is it bad, or a flip, that he is not taking donations? I mean, in all honesty, he had been taking them all along with merchandise purchases.

He got the nod and now it is time to raise money. He did not use GOP money to get the nomination and he spent a fraction of what Bush did for 2% of the vote.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

well, if I am reading things right, there are I believe three civil cases in process... that might be three times Trump has to stand in front of a judge and give a sworn testimony. the way he's been flip flopping around in his campaign and such, I have my doubts that he will be able to get through one without perjuring himself. and that would be criminal, wouldn't it??
in any case, great selection the dems and repubs have given us! one's probably a fraud, and the other just can't seem to understand what a state secret is, if we are to believe what is being presented to us...

either the allegations are true in both cases, and they should be be disqualified because of it, or it's all out political warfare of mutual destruction... in which case, both parties should be disqualified. take your pick. it's like they have all these little nukes on each other that they are both more than happy to start dropping all over the media, and well, who cares if it destroys the US gov't in the process.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have looked at the man, he assumes the path of the most profit is correct. Whoever walks away from an argument with more money is in the right. His whole argumentative technique is that if you get into a battle with a detractor, make them lose money, and your business profits off their loss, it means you were correct. It's not a way to run government.

His management style isn't much better, he is well known for throwing people out of the board room who disagree with him. He doesn't listen to everyone, he says what he wants to hear and if you don't tell him that he fires you.

He's a blowhard of average ability, who makes up for it by working 20 hours a day in order to keep up with his peers that work for 8. And no, he hasn't said who he would appoint, in his SCOTUS picks for example he said it would be those 11 or someone that he thinks is similar to them. He didn't promise any of them, he promised someone that he thinks is similar to what he's implying you think a judge should be. It was a completely subjective list veiled in the promise that he was delivering something concrete for once but he never said that, it was another misdirection in a sea of lies.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Let me know when you earn your first billion. A blowhard. You all sound like a bunch of jealous haters. You hate his money. You hate his businesses. You hate his hair. You rag on his young hot wife. How he has been married 3 times. He filed bankruptcy for a company, not personal.

Oh my goodness...he threw someone out of a boardroom? How dare he...SMFH...

A real misdirection of lies. He answers the calls of the MSM each time they try to call him out and nothing sticks because he tells it like it is.

He is very well funded no matter what the MSM says. He is not begging anyone for money....and as far as mailers, I am still getting email from Rubio, Bush and Ted but I never signed up for it...but they are still asking. What is the big deal?
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-01T15:07:27-05:000327 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join