It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 - it's getting silly now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The more things you attach significance to the more you subconscious mind thinks they are important to you and will keep finding them for you and pointing them out. Its how (allegedly) the Law of Attraction works....attracting that which you attach emotion & significance to

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Spreading the skepticism tonight I see?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I've made sigils combining astrology, numerology and sacred geometry, they are quite interesting.
edit on 31-5-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Chaos magician are you

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Is that what that is ? I just thought why not combine things and make the effect more powerful.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Technically it could just be sigil magick, but it really depends on what your doing, I was more curious than suggestive.

Remember the triangle of manifestation.

It's not necessarily exactly what your doing thats the most powerful factor in what your doing it's the belief in what your doing thats the most powerful factor.

The father, the son and the holy spirit.

As just one example of the power of 3.

See how that works?
edit on 5/31/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes I absolutely understand how it works, I might not practice anymore but I do still remember a good amount of knowledge from when I did.

I keep meaning to write it down so that I can teach others how to access that information once I'm dead & unable to teach in person.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You don't need too.

The information is already written down and only the adept and intuitive will really get it and can discover it on their own anyway.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

nope just another viewpoint...one that's quite common and floated a lot by those that believe in the Universal Laws which I do...well they work for me...so again guessing that's because I focus on them

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
The more things you attach significance to the more you subconscious mind thinks they are important to you and will keep finding them for you and pointing them out. Its how (allegedly) the Law of Attraction works....attracting that which you attach emotion & significance to

The thing is...

I ain't attracting it nor am I putting any significance or emotion into it. It seems to just be there, and recently (this year).

I posted here because after last nights "down the second experience" I had to tell someone

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Yes, that is excellent. One thing alone may have one meaning, but it makes more sense to view it as part of a larger whole.

The problem is that all 3 have been made public. However, no one in the elite have the balls to show how all 3 can be merged together to produce levitation.

11:11 Numerology. No need to prove the existence of this. Standard Master codes like 33:6 can be seen in the following way...

Sound frequency: In 2014 the Daily Telegraph UK wrote an article on how sound can be used to levitate steel ball bearings.
At the end of the final old X-Files series, a semi-submerged UFO covered in sacred geometry was shown buried on a beach.

I find what you're saying to be very fascinating. I remember that episode of X-files actually...I loved that show.

When you talk about levitation, do you mean as in UFO craft hovering? I'm not familiar with sacred geometry, so please forgive me if I'm not getting it right away. I am very interested in what you have to say...patterns tend to stand out to me and this is quite intriguing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsneedsGuitars

The thing is...

I ain't attracting it nor am I putting any significance or emotion into it. It seems to just be there, and recently (this year).

After last nights "down the second experience" I had to tell some one!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Good luck

I've been trying to figure it out for a while now and yes it can get crazy how many times you can see it in a day and not just on a clock

That's exactly it...I see it all over the place. And it's never when I actually look for it either.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The thing is...

After last nights "down to the second experience" I had to tell some one!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
When you talk about levitation, do you mean as in UFO craft hovering? I'm not familiar with sacred geometry, so please forgive me if I'm not getting it right away. I am very interested in what you have to say...patterns tend to stand out to me and this is quite intriguing.

Yes the levitation is flight.

Another pattern that most of the police force use every day is the number 8 for 'control'.

The numerology code is 8:44 where if you place 2 squares on top of one another with one at 45 degrees to the other, you have an octagon.

Notice how many buildings are that of control - Fort Knox is one for the Fed's control of money. Stop signs on roads are octagons.

Where do the elite place the police octagon ? right on the guys inner eye. The police have never realized that they are under total control.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

By the way, that piece was created by Eric Chauvin. My favorite CG 3D artist by far. Here´s a link..

www.blackpoolstudios.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It has to be the mandela effect. In my time line the 11:11 are reversed to be 11:11.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Try and remember back if there was a time someone stuck mind control in you, (worse case) or back to your childhood to see and remember if that word meant something to you, or something along those lines, my guess is it's telling you something regardless of any type of good thing or bad thing that might of happeing with this number and you.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

Try and remember back if there was a time someone stuck mind control in you, (worse case) or back to your childhood to see and remember if that word meant something to you, or something along those lines, my guess is it's telling you something regardless of any type of good thing or bad thing that might of happeing with this number and you.

No reference in my pat that I can think of. Incidently since posting about this it seems to have backed off, still there but to a lesser extent.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
There have been a lot of posts here on the 11:11 phenomenon. For me, I'll see them in groupings (multiple times a day for 7-10 days). I am currently in one of those groupings. I have no idea why this happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join