It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 - it's getting silly now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I'm not really superstitious or into the unknown so to speak other than would like to believe there is more to life than what my eye balls see.

In the last few months however, I am seeing 11:11 almost on a daily basis and I'm not looking for it.

For example last night watching the NBA (Playoff game 7) and I tucked my son in, came back to the TV and I immediately see 11:11 to go in the 2nd period. I told my wife what I saw because I said it was the 2nd time it happened yesterday after seeing it earlier yesterday at the cashiers in a supermarket.

I was on a flight recently and mentioned to a colleague that it keeps occurring and then sure enough on a connecting flight there it is as a boarding time on my ticket.

I just got off he phone and there it staring at me as I closed out th call - so I screen shot it to show my wife it is a constant thing, I would see it on average 3-4 times a week.

Just wanted to put it out there

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Lol that just happened to me today, like it does every day.

I've posted a thread about it a while back and got some interesting opinions but nothing definitive.

I've been seeing these number paterns for about a year now, maybe a bit longer.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Does 11 (or 11:11) have any meaning to you?

I tend to notice a specific time very often. That number has a specific meaning for me, so I assume that's why the number jumps out at me. I probably see this specific time no more frequently than any other time, but since it has meaning I tend to notice it.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The dreaded 11:11. That time is approaching, it means you're going to have something bad happen… wait for it, watch the clock, tick, tock…

better yet set the alarm for 11:11, that way you'll see it every day.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I could explane to you why this seems to be happing to you, but insted I will tell you not to worry. However if you start seeing 666 everywere then you might have reasion to worry

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Been happening to me for years..

has had no significance for me .

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Does 11 (or 11:11) have any meaning to you?

I tend to notice a specific time very often. That number has a specific meaning for me, so I assume that's why the number jumps out at me. I probably see this specific time no more frequently than any other time, but since it has meaning I tend to notice it.

Not that I am aware of. I can't even say when I began to notice it to begin with. But it somehow got clocked that I kept seeing it and I thought it kind of funny so I googled it for the hell of it and sure enough it's a "thing" (thankfully seems to be a good "thing" l!).

The only reference that I can think of would be Remembrance Day.

edit on 31-5-2016 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

link   

I used to see 11:34 (Hell upside down) all the time. Here's the thing, it's because my brain applied significance to the number and therefore when I see "Hell 'o clock" my subconscious yells at my conscious brain "Hey look, look, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!" NO it is not a conspiracy. If you put significance on say, 2:23 you would start noticing that as well. Granted this is only my opinion but I've been around and I think you're fine. . . . Probably.

link   
Add on 20 years and start getting the codes in dreams in the form of sacred geometry.

Those dressed to kill witches never stop do they let alone the daemons that are in fact teaching mankind the past via these numbers.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It happens twice a day. Attributing any further significance to it is pretty silly though.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Been happening to me for years..

has had no significance for me .

Looking at your avatar im not so sure

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

I used to see 11:34 (Hell upside down) all the time. Here's the thing, it's because my brain applied significance to the number and therefore when I see "Hell 'o clock" my subconscious yells at my conscious brain "Hey look, look, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!" NO it is not a conspiracy. If you put significance on say, 2:23 you would start noticing that as well. Granted this is only my opinion but I've been around and I think you're fine. . . . Probably.

Love it, just had a good laugh at this, seems logical to me too, hopefully!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
However if you start seeing 666 everywere then you might have reasion to worry

So getting a dream with a car registration plate showing 'K KKK 666'
and told by a angel in the dream to use English Gematria for the 'K's giving 66 666666 666 is something to worry about.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsneedsGuitars
Hi Everyone,

I'm not really superstitious or into the unknown so to speak other than would like to believe there is more to life than what my eye balls see.

In the last few months however, I am seeing 11:11 almost on a daily basis and I'm not looking for it.

For example last night watching the NBA (Playoff game 7) and I tucked my son in, came back to the TV and I immediately see 11:11 to go in the 2nd period. I told my wife what I saw because I said it was the 2nd time it happened yesterday after seeing it earlier yesterday at the cashiers in a supermarket.

I was on a flight recently and mentioned to a colleague that it keeps occurring and then sure enough on a connecting flight there it is as a boarding time on my ticket.

I just got off he phone and there it staring at me as I closed out th call - so I screen shot it to show my wife it is a constant thing, I would see it on average 3-4 times a week.

Just wanted to put it out there

Oh boy. I've had so many profound things happen associated with the number 11. Literally, I could list hundreds of them. I have seen this number everywhere since 2012, and the past few months it's happening numerous times each day...some days it's every few minutes.

I know other people who are experiencing the same thing...one of them sends me screenshots from his phone quite often of either the time being 11:11 or the number 11 showing up in multiple places on emails and things he's looking up on the net...even photos of clocks he happens to glance at.

I believe it is a message. You may find it helpful to keep a journal...I have several myself. I write things like that down in case a discernible pattern happens to emerge.

Thank you for posting, this is a fascinating subject. S&F

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

and told by a angel in the dream to use English Gematria for the 'K's giving 66 666666 666 is something to worry about.

To be honest if I saw a car with KKK 666 as its number plate I might be a little worried, and having dreams like the one you decribe would be cause for concern

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

what does 33 mean Rapha ? if you see it everywhere

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I started seeing 11:11 around 2012ish, and see it almost daily. I will just happen to glance at a clock and there it is.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Careful !!

Nov 11 might be the date Obama declares the 2016 election null and void !!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

I don't know if it's necessarily a bad thing or not, but the number 666 itself is actually a good thing...in numerology anyway.

spiritualparadigm.org...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
what does 33 mean Rapha ? if you see it everywhere

Unclean Trinity x Sin or 3 x 11 = 33

If they are linked to seeing people then those people could be 33rd Level Freemasons

It also depends on what you were thinking literally 5-10 seconds before seeing the number

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join